KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Silver Surfer =Vs= The Flash

The Silver Surfer =Vs= The Flash
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Oh yeah, it's DCnU Barry. Who when he was just starting out, getting a handle on his powers, he was still at femtosecond level reactions....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 09:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Okay,maybe I misinterpreted,I said this isn't a feat war of who had more speed feats..I merely pointed out that surfer's reaction would allow him handle the flash's attack/combat speed as he has fought,and reacted while going ftl....and has a plethora of attacks that would kill flash,its quite simple really.

Or he could just pull a ravenous and be done with it.

And I am pretty there is scan of surfer moving 500,000 light years in seconds or so somewhere around here

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 09:29 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
We do not share secret PM's, this is further slander and libel which also is against the website's TOS.

He doth protest too much.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 09:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

What can flash do that surfer can't?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 12:11 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by long pig

Move his limbs at a far faster rate of speed?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 12:33 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
(please log in to view the image)
Pretty sure if you look hard enough you can find Surfer saying basically the same things, minus the running

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 01:07 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

So how does Flash deal with somebody bombarding him with planet busting attacks from Saturn.? He dies. I like how people ***** about me using peoples powersets in debates while they jerk off forum flash. Regardless, moving his arms and legs really fast isnt going to save him from someone who can destroy the planet your on without you ever seeing themn

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 03:07 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

steal speed, move limbs at ftl speeds, have attosecond relations, IMP, vibrate intangible through things and blow them up, etc.

Surfer isn't that fast in battle. He's actually slower than superman. Flash is significantly faster than Superman. Wally could easily steal Surfer's speed and IMP ko him.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 04:26 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So how does Flash deal with somebody bombarding him with planet busting attacks from Saturn.? He dies. I like how people ***** about me using peoples powersets in debates while they jerk off forum flash. Regardless, moving his arms and legs really fast isnt going to save him from someone who can destroy the planet your on without you ever seeing themn
leaving the battlefield isn't allowed. Battlefield distance is 500 meters. Flash could steal Surfer's speed and IMP ko him for the easy win.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 04:28 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by h1a8
leaving the battlefield isn't allowed. Battlefield distance is 500 meters. Flash could steal Surfer's speed and IMP ko him for the easy win.

You don't seem to know what the Surfer can do.
You should also re-read the OP for this match.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 07:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Preboot, I could have a better answer, but post? Not so sure.

Besides, if versatility was all that, am sure everyone would say Surfer thrashes Hulk lol.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 10:29 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Who dosent say surfer thrashes hulk?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 12:19 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

A lot of people. Anyways, Surfer wins. Flash hasn't koed anyone on Surfers level.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 01:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol....so flash can wave his arms a little faster?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:23 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I suggest he waves bye bye

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:29 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol....so flash can wave his arms a little faster?

Hey now.

Caveat: I am NOT saying that Flash is more versatile than Surfer. I am merely saying that he can do more than just 'wave his arms a little faster'.

With that in mind, let's go.

Electricity powers:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/.../elctromag2.jpg

Speedsteal (without touching):
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/.../stealtrain.jpg

Speedsteal (of the entire planet):
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/...kinteplanet.jpg

Speedforce armour, which responds to his thoughts:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/...peeforsuit3.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/...ect2/speair.jpg

Accelerating neurons in the brain:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/...edbraishift.jpg

Strategising in nanoseconds:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/...V2229page15.jpg

Well...here's 'waving his arms faster':
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/...t2/thourock.jpg

Projecting his speed (so without touching):
http://i.imgur.com/9G2Eh0v.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t8jQudP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/k2v9qIg.jpg

Matter manip-ish:
http://i.imgur.com/tEWvbXo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MFt9J8m.jpg

Plus other skills.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Aug 29th, 2015 at 07:39 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 07:33 AM
Genii96

Nice show, surfer nukes the planet,and goes home

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 05:53 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i wonder--has ss ever blasted anything at ftl speeds? i mean has his BLAST ever reached a target ftl? because pre-boot wally, if he wanted, could actually LET ss blast him, move aside THEN hit ss before the blast had a chance to hit him where he HAD been. another fact--jay garrick (a much lesser flash than wally) has stolen the speed from ENERGY, and wally taught him how to steal speed. it is by no means at all impossible for wally to steal the speed of whatever earth-breaking blast ss fired, GAIN said speed and make himself even FASTER.

here's another possibility--wally knows the speed formula. he was on the receiving end of it twice. it boosted his speed to the point where he was able to fight evenly with ZOOM. they covered EVERY INCH OF THE EARTH and circled it MORE THAN 12 TIMES in less than a second in that fight. even superman was nothing but a statue to them.

another fact--if he DID recite the speed formula, or DID feel like draining the energy from a blast, or from ss himself, that boost would enable him to INSTANTLY accelerate to ftl speed. in THAT state, jay garrick was able to punch johnny sorrow (a trans being) with enough force to punch him THROUGH SPACE TIME. sorrow was obliterated by the punch.

none of these things are theoretical, nor are they flash wanking. flashes have DONE all these things, ON PANEL. jay and barry were actually caught in the middle of an explosion (the explosives went off THEN they realized) but got out of it BEFORE the force of the explosions was able to strike them. i could show scans of all these things, but it still wouldn't matter to many, so i shant bother.

ss has it all over flashes in terms of versatility. it doesn't matter if he never has a chance to use any of it and in a forum setting i don't see how he would. i do love to see the hate that flashes pull from others. when their feats are brought up it's always considered wanking. having read both characters extensively for years, flash (wally anyway) is definitively faster than norrin. wally can surpass norrin's best feat, AND he has NUMEROUS 'best feats'. if you don't think so, you simply haven't actually READ many flash issues. which of course also renders your opinion on this topic meaningless. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 01:17 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by leonidas
i wonder--has ss ever blasted anything at ftl speeds? i mean has his BLAST ever reached a target ftl? because pre-boot wally, if he wanted, could actually LET ss blast him, move aside THEN hit ss before the blast had a chance to hit him where he HAD been. another fact--jay garrick (a much lesser flash than wally) has stolen the speed from ENERGY, and wally taught him how to steal speed. it is by no means at all impossible for wally to steal the speed of whatever earth-breaking blast ss fired, GAIN said speed and make himself even FASTER.

here's another possibility--wally knows the speed formula. he was on the receiving end of it twice. it boosted his speed to the point where he was able to fight evenly with ZOOM. they covered EVERY INCH OF THE EARTH and circled it MORE THAN 12 TIMES in less than a second in that fight. even superman was nothing but a statue to them.

another fact--if he DID recite the speed formula, or DID feel like draining the energy from a blast, or from ss himself, that boost would enable him to INSTANTLY accelerate to ftl speed. in THAT state, jay garrick was able to punch johnny sorrow (a trans being) with enough force to punch him THROUGH SPACE TIME. sorrow was obliterated by the punch.

none of these things are theoretical, nor are they flash wanking. flashes have DONE all these things, ON PANEL. jay and barry were actually caught in the middle of an explosion (the explosives went off THEN they realized) but got out of it BEFORE the force of the explosions was able to strike them. i could show scans of all these things, but it still wouldn't matter to many, so i shant bother.

ss has it all over flashes in terms of versatility. it doesn't matter if he never has a chance to use any of it and in a forum setting i don't see how he would. i do love to see the hate that flashes pull from others. when their feats are brought up it's always considered wanking. having read both characters extensively for years, flash (wally anyway) is definitively faster than norrin. wally can surpass norrin's best feat, AND he has NUMEROUS 'best feats'. if you don't think so, you simply haven't actually READ many flash issues. which of course also renders your opinion on this topic meaningless. laughing out loud

show the scans!! that is insane, i dont know much about the flash corner of the dcu but i lve that kinda shit

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:01 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

People keep bringing up Wally and I agree Surfer vs Wally is a lot different then this fight..which doesn't involve Wally. I don't think Barry has ever shown any type of speed stealing. Wally wouldn't actually need to be able to do any damage to Surfer to defeat him, Barry doesn't have those kind of options.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote