KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku & Ventress vs Maul & Savage

Dooku & Ventress vs Maul & Savage
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku & Ventress vs Maul & Savage

SoD Maul
S5 Savage
RotS Dooku
Dark Disciple Ventress

Fight takes place in random hanger

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Dooku will be pressed but he wins. He will have to take down savage with the force quickly.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 10:42 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either way or a slight edge to the brothers. Dooku won't be taking Savage out quickly because he already failed to manage that with lightning.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 10:53 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Do people notice Ventress's presence in this thread?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do. I say either way or a slight edge to the brothers because I think Savage's edge over her is a little more prevalent than Dooku's over Maul, and the match ups would likely be Savage vs Ventress and Maul vs Dooku.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 11:24 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Not necessarily disagreeing.

I was just wondering if her presence had been noticed given that EmperorSidious2 referred to team one as just "Dooku" without any acknowledgement of Ventress's presence on that side of the fight when saying it would win, and Ventress wasn't mentioned in your subsequent post.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Either way or a slight edge to the brothers. Dooku won't be taking Savage out quickly because he already failed to manage that with lightning.

Are you sure? He pretty much had ventress and him down and he was using lightning. He and him being put down at every turn when he pulled lightning out and only came back once he went into his pscycho mode.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 11:31 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess it just depends on who can take the other out quicker. Probably Savage will take out Ventress in time to assist Maul leading to their victory

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 11:31 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not necessarily disagreeing.

I was just wondering if her presence had been noticed given that EmperorSidious2 referred to team one as just "Dooku" without any acknowledgement of Ventress's presence on that side of the fight when saying it would win, and Ventress wasn't mentioned in your subsequent post.

In all honesty when I thought up my response I had ventress their but forgot about her because I just didn't see her working out to do anything that would benefit the count. However now that I think about she could serve as a stall tactic since when she fought savage she only had one saber when she is used to using two. Maybe having two sabers will allow her to hold savage off longer. Dooku won't just get rid of maul easily or quickly however he would win and would have to use his control over the force if things get way to complicated. Also you have ventress and Dooku in the same team you sorta drift to can the count do it by himself since he does a lot of fights where he is at a disadvantage in terms of numbers.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 11:36 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

It can go to either team on any given day, but I think Maul & Savage would take it more often than not thanks to their synergy, and (probably) the bigger gap between Savage and Ventress than there is between Maul and Dooku. But tbh I'm not entirely sure on the latter statement, lol.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 11:36 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

It depends on whether Dooku can dispose of Savage more quickly than Maul can Ventress, which is a possibility. The alternate and more likely match-up is Dooku vs Maul and Ventress vs Savage, which probably gives the Zabraks the advantage.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 11:49 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Dooku and Ventress with moderate difficulty. Dooku is a master of using his powerful force abilities whilst mid-duel. When Savage gets hit in the back with lightning, it'll give Ventress the opening she needs to kill him. Then the duo demolishes Maul.

I maintain that Dooku alone would give the Maul bros a good fight. Throwing Ventress into the mix is a solid win.

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Going with Dooku and Ventress tbh.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 05:03 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Going with Dooku and Ventress tbh.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Dooku is a master of using his powerful force abilities whilst mid-duel.

That's the key. Sabers only scenario would be much more interesting.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 01:31 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Darth Thor is online now!

When Savage gets hit in the back with lightning, it'll give Ventress the opening she needs to kill him. Then the duo demolishes Maul.

This.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Dooku and Ventress with moderate difficulty. Dooku is a master of using his powerful force abilities whilst mid-duel. When Savage gets hit in the back with lightning, it'll give Ventress the opening she needs to kill him. Then the duo demolishes Maul.

I maintain that Dooku alone would give the Maul bros a good fight. Throwing Ventress into the mix is a solid win.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 02:57 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote