KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » x-23 vs Black Panther

x-23 vs Black Panther
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

x-23 vs Black Panther

they fight in a large gymnasium with unbreakable doors and walls. someone has dropped a large vile of laura's trigger chemical....

who's left standing?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 02:07 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Panther teleports her head off.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 02:11 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

(a) does he have that type of teleportational control....? (b) that would be severely ooc. (c) was his teleport tech used often enough to be considered standard now? i mean how many issues has he used it (i remember specifically a couple times, but i'd not have thought it standard yet), and has he ever used it offensively?

anyway, no porting, regardless of the answers to the above.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 02:28 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Gonna go with T'Challa

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 02:29 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Laura wins.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 06:59 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
(a) does he have that type of teleportational control....? (b) that would be severely ooc. (c) was his teleport tech used often enough to be considered standard now? i mean how many issues has he used it (i remember specifically a couple times, but i'd not have thought it standard yet), and has he ever used it offensively?

anyway, no porting, regardless of the answers to the above.

Picking X 23, though i'd like to know the answer to A and C, too.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 09:30 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by leonidas
(a) does he have that type of teleportational control....?

Golgo was joking.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Honestly, with this character, i personally wasnt sure. no expression

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:24 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Didn't panther beat up wolverine?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 12:17 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

General rule of thumb is, BP's done everything and beaten everyone. Twice.

As to an actual answer, he may have. I vaguely recall a scan but, i may be mixing up my opponents.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 01:25 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Golgo was joking.

anyway, for people who don't know, the trigger puts her in a state similar to logan's berserk state.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 04:47 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

To answer both of the TP questions, no, he definitely can't teleport limbs off, and he's only used the teleporter once.

And yes, he did bat Logan, but Logan was depowered.

As for the fight, without prep I'd say 50/50.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 06:05 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What has BP done lately? I lost interest in the character after his ny stint. Is he op now?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 06:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Hickman actually handles him pretty well, he's the King of the Dead now, which basically just means he knows everything all the previous Black Panthers knew.

He's more or less the same as before, but he comes off as less of a dick IMO.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 06:26 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Hickman actually handles him pretty well, he's the King of the Dead now, which basically just means he knows everything all the previous Black Panthers knew.

Oh ok. Honestly never cared much for Tchalla which is odd because i like Namor and theyre so similar

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 07:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And yes, he did bat Logan, but Logan was depowered.

Depowered and retaliated.

Not an actual fight, though. Those two never had one. Either it's non-conclusive, gets interrupted or a just a brief encounter.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 07:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Depowered and retaliated.

Not an actual fight, though. Those two never had one. Either it's non-conclusive, gets interrupted or a just a brief encounter.

Issue?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 08:00 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Issue?

Paul Cornell's Wolverine run. No healing factor, no senses, diminished skills apparently, too. Meanwhile Panther was operating at King of the Dead levels.

Issue 8.

http://i.imgur.com/OR2Xj9y.jpg

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 08:05 PM
riv6672

Less of a dick? Meh.

I like that knowledge deal though, thats pretty cool. Also, i kind if figured the teleportation was being over hyped in various threads. Good to see that confirmed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 08:38 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 08:45 PM