KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » x-23 vs Black Panther

x-23 vs Black Panther
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
To answer both of the TP questions, no, he definitely can't teleport limbs off, and he's only used the teleporter once.

And yes, he did bat Logan, but Logan was depowered.

As for the fight, without prep I'd say 50/50.

Why are you so definite about this? You don't know.

In fact one of his first showings of teleportation was him teleporting another person out of harms way.

And another thing, along with becoming King of the Dead he was upgraded even further to Superhuman. That was confirmed by Hickman.

Panther wins

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:59 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 02:54 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Vanguard
Why are you so definite about this? You don't know.

In fact one of his first showings of teleportation was him teleporting another person out of harms way.

And another thing, along with becoming King of the Dead he was upgraded even further to Superhuman. That was confirmed by Hickman.

Panther wins

Because skilled teleporters, like Nightcrawler have a hard time teleporting limbs off. There's no way a guy with a short range teleporter, who has only used it in panel once for that matter, would have the skill to do it.

He wasn't confirmed superhuman. In fact, the only thing Hickman confirmed was that the upgrade was primarily knowledge based.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:01 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

He did confirm that he was Superhuman......check again. The herb makes him superhuman....the upgrade made him further superhuman.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:04 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Wait i thought he lost the herb enchantment? So he has two upgrades?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:41 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wait i thought he lost the herb enchantment? So he has two upgrades?

When did he lose the herb?

(please log in to view the image)
upload gambar

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 04:12 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Iirc he lost it before man without fear

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 04:31 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

To answer both of the TP questions, no, he definitely can't teleport limbs off, and he's only used the teleporter once.

And yes, he did bat Logan, but Logan was depowered.

As for the fight, without prep I'd say 50/50.
he's used the teleporter like twleve times and his gear still hasn't changed.
Hickman actually handles him pretty well, he's the King of the Dead now, which basically just means he knows everything all the previous Black Panthers knew.

He's more or less the same as before, but he comes off as less of a dick IMO.
It doesn't just amp his intelligence though. It massively boosted his strength as well.
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iirc he lost it before man without fear
Yes, he did. He lost it just after Doomwar and got the King of the Dead upgrade just after Avengers vs X-men.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 06:47 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Panther for sure. Panther is badass and faster

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:04 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Hickman actually handles him pretty well, he's the King of the Dead now, which basically just means he knows everything all the previous Black Panthers knew.
So Avatar Aang type deal? Black Panther: The Last Storm bender. Love it.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Aug 24th, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:14 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He wasn't confirmed superhuman. In fact, the only thing Hickman confirmed was that the upgrade was primarily knowledge based.

thumb up

Yes, he did clarify it. If his strength got upgraded, it was a marginal upgrade over HSH levels. Again, Hickman's words.

The knowledge & experience are the real gains from the upgrade. And the repowerement, naturally - Hickman wouldn't be the first writer to refer to HSH levels as "superhuman".

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:29 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Nusa105
Panther for sure. Panther is badass and faster
this kid knows what's up.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Yes, he did clarify it. If his strength got upgraded, it was a marginal upgrade over HSH levels. Again, Hickman's words.

The knowledge & experience are the real gains from the upgrade. And the repowerement, naturally - Hickman wouldn't be the first writer to refer to HSH levels as "superhuman".
I haven't seen panther punch a hole in someone's body before he got the King of the Dead upgrade though.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 02:11 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol see lots of talk about panther, but not too many comments on who wins. not sure how he's gonna put her down in this state. under normal circumstances laura could give him hell. in trigger mode...?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 02:13 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 02:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Genii96
Didn't panther beat up wolverine?

Yes, more than once.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 02:54 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

really? scans? issue numbers?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Laura, too, beat Wolverine. She also beat Spider-Man.

X-23 wins this.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:13 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Panther never beat Wolverine.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was superhuman to start off with, why is this even being discussed?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:16 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote