KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » x-23 vs Black Panther

x-23 vs Black Panther
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
really? scans? issue numbers?

He's gotten the better of him in all their encounters and this is common knowledge. You scrolled past one of the scans. He's a FAR better fighter than Wolverine. He even told Logan is style is based on his ability to take damage, so Logan couldn't win against him.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Aug 24th, 2015 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:17 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by carver9
Panther never beat Wolverine.

Good point. Laura, however, actually DID beat Wolverine smile

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:21 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He's gotten the better of him in all their encounters and this is common knowledge. You scrolled past one of the scans. He's a FAR better fighter than Wolverine. He even told Logan is style is based on his ability to take damage, so Logan couldn't win against him.

a far better fighter? where are you getting that from?? i saw a scan of panther beating on a severely weakened logan. where are 'all their other encounters'? if it's a skill competition panther's not winning this. logan does take a beating at times. that doesn't mean it's his ONLY style. at all.

regardless, laura can take pretty well anything panther can throw out and has a crazy healing factor to boot. don't see him taking her out.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:35 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Does he still pack arctic vibranium claws?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does he still pack arctic vibranium claws?

aww, you have hit upon the issue no one else has. i THINK he does. if so, they are his only saving grace in this match imo.... they would give him a chance.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:41 PM
DarkSaint85

aww, you have hit upon the issue no one else has. i THINK he does. if so, they are his only saving grace in this match imo.... they would give him a chance.

That's what happens when you're a sneak.

His energy daggers should do quite well, too. They phased through Ultron's adamantium shell and phucked his electrics up. Does Laura have an adamantium skull?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Off topic i recall bp losing to creed as well. Or was it his clone? Storm saved him from that ass whooping tho

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 03:57 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's what happens when you're a sneak.

His energy daggers should do quite well, too. They phased through Ultron's adamantium shell and phucked his electrics up. Does Laura have an adamantium skull?

her skeleton is not laced with adamantium at all. but she has told logan that he heals too slowly. in combat she generally shows less mule-headed-take-the-punishment-because-i-can techniques logan is often fond of...iow, she often shows more skill than he does. the daggers could do it maybe if he can hit her. i think she's faster than logan is. it would only take a couple claws swipes to really, really turn this in her favor. the boot spikes are at least as deadly as the claws.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 05:36 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

really? scans? issue numbers?
Black panther is at least as fast as wolverine. Black panther dodges wolverine and thinks it all a game where as wolverine is fully serious. To be fair wolverine does pin him down in the end, and black panther throws him off because the thing shows up and distracts them.
http://i1050.photobu...zps9b325836.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps8540c752.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps4eaced1d.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpseb9d4023.jpg
Originally posted by Magnon
Laura, too, beat Wolverine. She also beat Spider-Man.

X-23 wins this.
so has panther.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 06:53 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Off topic i recall bp losing to creed as well. Or was it his clone? Storm saved him from that ass whooping tho

Clone appeared later. Real Creed was about to end him.

Robot-Creed was choking the shit out of him, too.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 06:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

i saw a scan of panther beating on a severely weakened logan. where are 'all their other encounters'? if it's a skill competition panther's not winning this.
Are you referring to this?
Originally posted by Vanguard
For good measure

(please log in to view the image)
photo sharing
also, panther undeniably has more and far more impressive showings of skill than Laura.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 06:57 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Unless this is human BP, even his classicsats along with is claws should enable him to win this for a majority. Withotu the super stats it becomes more comeptitive

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 06:58 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by deathslash
Black panther is at least as fast as wolverine. Black panther dodges wolverine and thinks it all a game where as wolverine is fully serious. To be fair wolverine does pin him down in the end, and black panther throws him off because the thing shows up and distracts them.
http://i1050.photobu...zps9b325836.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps8540c752.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps4eaced1d.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpseb9d4023.jpg
so has panther.

thumb up

been waiting for those scans. if anything, looked like logan had the upper hand there. a terrible, typical superhero fight though. impossible to say logan was going all out and would have killed him, but he was the one in control. that's NOT what bva was saying. shockingly.

and you're probably right about the skills comparison between x and bp, but i think it's extremely close. i think she's as fast as he is, and as skilled (or close enough the difference is negligible). she also has a large healing edge and probably durability (especially in this state). he has tech to counter her.

i think this fight is really close. in the state i put her in i think she wins a majority. i'd give him a majority over regular laura, but she'd still take some imo.

Last edited by leonidas on Aug 24th, 2015 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 07:09 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by deathslash
he's used the teleporter like twleve times and his gear still hasn't changed. It doesn't just amp his intelligence though. It massively boosted his strength as well. Yes, he did. He lost it just after Doomwar and got the King of the Dead upgrade just after Avengers vs X-men.

12 times, what? When has he used it other than NA #1? Scans or issues?

There was never any indication of a massive strength boost. Definitely seems more or less the same as HSH levels.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 07:53 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

X wins this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 07:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Vanguard
For good measure

This pathetic scan means nothing.

Wolverine tripped the Mandarin - so what?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

BP stomp.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:45 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
BP stomp.

Heh, learn how to spell first. Should be easy after 1488 posts, right, mr sock account #2995?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:48 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Current BP has energy melee weaps that can hurt high tier bricks.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:49 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote