KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » x-23 vs Black Panther

x-23 vs Black Panther
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Current BP has energy melee weaps that can hurt high tier bricks.

The energy gauntlets or something else?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The energy gauntlets or something else?

yep, used it on Namor

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:51 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Heh, learn how to spell first. Should be easy after 1488 posts, right, mr sock account #2995?

Nice defense of X-23 laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:51 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -K-M-
yep, used it on Namor

Yes, but every kmcer knows that stick out tongue

Anything else?

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Nice defense of X-23 laughing out loud

Nice defense of not being a sock.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Far as I know that was the first and last time we saw it. Though I may have missed something???? wouldn't surprise me if he used it again though

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:03 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, not so sure that would be considered standard....it might also NOT be his best choice. he'd still have to hit her without getting stabbed. i think anti-metal is still his safest and best bet.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Not sure if standard, but there is no reason to not consider it to current Black Panther.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:39 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Does he still have his anti-metal though? After "Doom War" vibranium mostly became inert.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:48 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He's gotten the better of him in all their encounters and this is common knowledge. You scrolled past one of the scans. He's a FAR better fighter than Wolverine. He even told Logan is style is based on his ability to take damage, so Logan couldn't win against him.

Well i definitely agree on his opinion of Wolvie's fighting style.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Current BP has energy melee weaps that can hurt high tier bricks.

He wouldn't need the higher end gear to beat her. It would be like fighting Logan light, literally speaking. No addy skeleton and the inertia and added durability that comes with it. T'Challa routinely catches Logan's strikes and controls his arms- he'd break hers off. Also, I don't see him taking it easy on her. He can't have the same level of respect he has for Logan as a clone of his and he didn't have a ton of respect for Logan to begin with. A neck snap is a realistic scenario.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:57 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does he still have his anti-metal though? After "Doom War" vibranium mostly became inert.

They were made of Artic Vibranium, not Wankandian. Plus they weren't part of his reserves, they were part of his personal weapons arsenal.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:00 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Far as I know that was the first and last time we saw it. Though I may have missed something???? wouldn't surprise me if he used it again though
Originally posted by Vanguard
Tchalla using his energy Gauntet again

(please log in to view the image)
In case you're wondering, what he just slashed through was the glass cell that was containing that Alternate reality Terrax.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:10 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

They were made of Artic Vibranium, not Wankandian. Plus they weren't part of his reserves, they were part of his personal weapons arsenal.

It's still Vibranium and doom war affected Vibranium across the planet not just wakandan even his personal reserves

Last edited by -K-M- on Aug 24th, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:20 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by deathslash
In case you're wondering, what he just slashed through was the glass cell that was containing that Alternate reality Terrax.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:25 PM
StyleTime

Those Wolverine/BP encounters don't say much. It's inconclusive typical comic hero stuff. BP threw Wolverine, for example, but it's not like he can't get right back up lol.
He wouldn't need the higher end gear to beat her. It would be like fighting Logan light, literally speaking. No addy skeleton and the inertia and added durability that comes with it. T'Challa routinely catches Logan's strikes and controls his arms- he'd break hers off. Also, I don't see him taking it easy on her. He can't have the same level of respect he has for Logan as a clone of his and he didn't have a ton of respect for Logan to begin with. A neck snap is a realistic scenario.

She has a healing factor and has shrugged off airstrikes from a fighter jet. A neck snap isn't going to do the trick.

Healing characters essentially have multiple "health bars". Even if you're more skilled, you'd have to keep up that performance for the entirety of the fight while never getting hit yourself. It's a monumental task that few melee-based streets are up to, especially in a forum fight.

Last edited by StyleTime on Aug 24th, 2015 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:50 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
Those Wolverine/BP encounters don't say much. It's inconclusive typical comic hero stuff. BP threw Wolverine, for example, but it's not like he can't get right back up lol.

She has a healing factor and has shrugged off airstrikes from a fighter jet. A neck snap isn't going to do the trick.

Healing characters essentially have multiple "health bars". Even if you're more skilled, you'd have to keep up that performance for the entirety of the fight while never getting hit yourself. It's a monumental task that few melee-based streets are up to, especially in a forum fight.

There is no doubt in my mind BP can merc her and would merc her if he felt he had to.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 12:05 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's still Vibranium and doom war affected Vibranium across the planet not just wakandan even his personal reserves

Oh, so he no longer has his Vibranium suit?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 12:06 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Does BP have prep? I don't see him putting her down in a random encounter. He requires too heavily on gear and one sided prep than his peers. True he fights out of his weight class (Namor) but that's due to gear. If he stumbles upon her in feral mode she will stomp

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 12:26 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh, so he no longer has his Vibranium suit?

Still does, after Doom War all the processed Vibranium all over the world became inert. There was still some in the original meteor which they can still mine but not much left. So not sure how much vibranium weapons he has left

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 12:34 AM
Vanguard

Just in case I haven't said it.

Panther

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 02:17 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote