KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Zannah vs. Darth Malak (Lightsabers only)

Darth Zannah vs. Darth Malak (Lightsabers only)
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Zannah vs. Darth Malak (Lightsabers only)

Battle takes place on neutral ground

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:20 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zannah easily. Malak lacks the strength, speed or skill to press her defenses. He fails and there's no jedi to rejuvenate himself on.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Malak gives Zannah the Xaj treatement.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He dies, you mean?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Xaj was distracted by the death of Worror, and then attacked with sorcery by Zannah.

Given neither are possible in this battle, nah. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm aware, I just thought it was funny that you said Malak fares the same as a guy Zannah killed.

That said lol, Malak can't do that shit.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:40 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Rightttttt.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I mean yeah Malak has some really good strength fe- huh. Well he's got some spee- oh... At the least he has solid accolades of ski- hahaha ok no.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 10:50 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
I mean yeah Malak has some really good strength fe- huh.

Being a two meter giant capable of manhandling Mandalorians and being perceived in sourcebooks as physically strong as possible is good enough for me.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

The notion that a being with that much raw muscle, further bolstered by the dark side powers of one of the most powerful Sith Lords, isn't "strong," is laughable.

Well he's got some spee- oh...

His blade appears in blurs against an onslaught of blaster fire, and is obviously fast enough to contend with armies of Mandalorian warriors on the battlefield.

At the least he has solid accolades of ski- hahaha ok no.

> famous throughout the Jedi Order for "his skill in battle and prowess with the lightsaber" to where he was the second greatest Jedi.
> said to have been as influential on the battlefield as Revan (one of the greatest tacticians in history) was with his military strategies.
> defeating Bastila Shan, a high-end master of the double-bladed lightsaber to where some sources put her with Kenobi, in 20ish seconds.
> pressing Darth Revan, capable of slaughtering armies of warriors during the Mandalorian and Jedi Civil Wars, into actual "desperation."
> specifically stated by Karpyshyn (without any mindset/circumstances bullshit) to be more skilled than Revan Reborn with a lightsaber.
> "has no solid accolades of skill."
> "beating Sirak is extremely impressive."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:07 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Didn't it take a few Jedi to hold him down?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:08 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
(please log in to view the image)

*fans self*

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Being a two meter giant capable of manhandling Mandalorians and being perceived in sourcebooks as physically strong as possible is good enough for me.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

The notion that a being with that much raw muscle, further bolstered by the dark side powers of one of the most powerful Sith Lords, isn't "strong," is laughable.

Lol, RPG stats. He also has a 20 Charisma, maybe she'll just swoon?

I never said Malak wasn't "strong", he just has no actual feats of superhuman strength to put him on par with Bane or is notable in the slightest. Which means he has no advantage on Zannah. Satele could benchpress Malak under the table.

His blade appears in blurs against an onslaught of blaster fire, and is obviously fast enough to contend with armies of Mandalorian warriors on the battlefield.

(please log in to view the image)

> famous throughout the Jedi Order for "his skill in battle and prowess with the lightsaber" to where he was the second greatest Jedi.
> said to have been as influential on the battlefield as Revan (one of the greatest tacticians in history) was with his military strategies.
> defeating Bastila Shan, a high-end master of the double-bladed lightsaber to where some sources put her with Kenobi, in 20ish seconds.
> pressing Darth Revan, capable of slaughtering armies of warriors during the Mandalorian and Jedi Civil Wars, into actual "desperation."
> specifically stated by Karpyshyn (without any mindset/circumstances bullshit) to be more skilled than Revan Reborn with a lightsaber.
> "has no solid accolades of skill."
> "beating Sirak is extremely impressive."

Yawn. None of that translates into anything notable or that can challenge Zannah. Bane utterly eclipses Malak in every conceivable area. Strength, speed, skill, power, cunnilingus.... Malaks inadequate. Zannah will have no trouble here.

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 23rd, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:18 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

, maybe she'll just swoon?

I mean I ****ing would.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Lol, RPG stats. He also has a 20 Charisma, maybe she'll just swoon?

I never said Malak wasn't "strong", he just has no actual feats of superhuman strength to put him on par with Bane or is notable in the slightest. Which means he has no advantage on Zannah. Satele could benchpress Malak under the table.

Yawn. None of that translates into anything notable or that can challenge Zannah. Bane utterly eclipses Malak in every conceivable area. Zannah will have no trouble here.

None of these remotely resemble rebuttals appropriate for a debate. Posting gifs and red herrings won't get you anywhere.
The fact you casually dismiss Malak's feats in battle while Zannah has literally none is pretty amusing though, and bioworthy.
Does any non-Neph Bane supporter that can actually contribute to the discussion without random trolling have anything to add?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:21 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

None of these remotely resemble rebuttals appropriate for a debate. Posting gifs and red herrings won't get you anywhere.
The fact you casually dismiss Malak's feats in battle while Zannah has literally none is pretty amusing though, and bioworthy.
Does any non-Neph Bane supporter that can actually contribute to the discussion without random trolling have anything to add?

That gif was the only "appropriate" response to those "speed feats", I mean jesus christ.

You're just trying to duck out of actually have to justify your position, since you know you can't prove up. Malak doesn't have any evidence that his strength is enough to make an impact when Bane's didn't. Similarly Malak has no skill feats on Bane's level or anything that establishs a credible threat to Zannah's defenses. Vague and hyperbolic statements and off-screen victories mean nothing. Bane literally designed Zannah's entire skillset, is stronger and faster than Malak and he couldn't push through her defenses. Malak has nothing here.

Originally posted by Selenial
I mean I ****ing would.

Ew, he's bald.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:32 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You're just trying to duck out of actually have to justify your position, since you know you can't prove up. Malak doesn't have any evidence that his strength is enough to make an impact when Bane's didn't. Similarly Malak has no skill feats on Bane's level or anything that establishs a credible threat to Zannah's defenses. Vague and hyperbolic statements and off-screen victories mean nothing. Bane literally designed Zannah's entire skillset, is stronger and faster than Malak and he couldn't push through her defenses. Malak has nothing here..

Am I? I listed feats for Malak that shows superiority over Zannah. Your response is "BaNE is BEttER in EVErY Way PossIBLE!"
Then I gave you a second chance, and you decided to dismiss all of Malak's feats again and repeat the same thing as last time.
I'm just going to wait for DMB to come in with hopefully some actual arguments in favor of Zannah, since you aren't producing any.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:35 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Am I? I listed feats for Malak that shows superiority over Zannah. Your response is "BaNE is BEttER in EVErY Way PossIBLE!"
Then I gave you a second chance, and you decided to dismiss all of Malak's feats again and repeat the same thing as last time.
I'm just going to wait for DMB to come in with hopefully some actual arguments in favor of Zannah, since you aren't producing any.

Oh my god, you actually thought those feats showed superiority. Oh honey noooooo, no they don't. sad

You just said "he's big and powerful (the source you mentioned also has Bane as being one of the most powerful Sith Lords btw) and he has RPG stats so obviously hes stronger than Bane and Zannah". Which isn't a feat, it's naked supposition. And then you listed the amazing feat of his lightsaber blurring. I'm not sure if you genuinely think thats a good feat or what so I'm just going to tell you sincerely that it's one of the shittiest speed feats in the mythos that any Jedi can do and is ridiculously below Zannah. And finally you listed some weak accolades and non-lightsaber feats and well, it's just inadequate.

My argument that Bane is better in every way is valid because he really is. Your original post was that Malak would Sarro her, which is overwhelming her with speed, strength and skill until she tires. Ignoring that Zannah was an apprentice and gained 10 years after that example, Malak fails to possess any traits necessary to accomplish such a feat, as you have clearly shown us all. Bane possesses all of those traits in greater degrees than Malak and couldn't replicate Sarro's advantage, so what exactly do you think Malak will do to her? Die, is what.

Also, what second chance? You called me dumb and asked for someone else, thats not giving me a second chance.

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 23rd, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:52 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You literally just repeated yourself for the third time now with just more words and sarcasm. GJ. thumb up

I wonder how many times you are going to rewrite what you already said before you actually present reasons.

Besides dismissing everything again, like I said you would, you repeated "my argument that Bane is better in every way is valid because he really is." laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:56 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And you've failed to rebut me for the third time in a row. Nice tsundere! thumb up

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:57 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nothing you posted is worthy of rebuttal when you haven't responded to most of my original points.

Do I really need to outline this thread sentence by sentence to show you what you have and have not said? laughing out loud

Last edited by Jaggarath on Aug 24th, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 11:59 PM