KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCnu Aquaman Vs DCnu Superman

DCnu Aquaman Vs DCnu Superman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

DCnu Aquaman Vs DCnu Superman

No prep. No BFR. Full gear for Aquaman. Fight takes place completely under water.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 12:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman easily.

erm

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 06:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman easily.

erm

Pretty much, and I've been an AM fanboy for decades

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 09:01 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Am loses this, barring some complex mental gymnastics....

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 09:12 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Just checking.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 09:55 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Wait, wait, wait.

What about the magical lightening from his trident? Wouldn't that fry Superman? I could have sworn he's used it against him already with good results. Plus this new AM seems open to killing with no questions asked.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 05:28 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Fight takes place under water.....I can't see it being focused enough to not disperse.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 05:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

A Whale swallows Clark.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 05:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, wait, wait.

What about the magical lightening from his trident? Wouldn't that fry Superman? I could have sworn he's used it against him already with good results. Plus this new AM seems open to killing with no questions asked.

Aquaman has been willing to kill people for much longer than the reboot, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 03:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Good fight. Aquaman does well but Supes eventually takes him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 03:50 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fight takes place under water.....I can't see it being focused enough to not disperse.

I cant see a weapon like that not working well underwater.
I mean, its a trident.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 04:01 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Isn't it posidon's trident? If it didn't work under water that would be one nogger of a water god

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:33 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It's not, it's the trident of the dead sea king.

It being a trident is moot - I was referring to the lightning.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 07:13 AM
riv6672

Still a trident. Belonging to a Sea King.

I'm just nit picking, not looking to say the trident will get Aquaman the win or anything, but really, saying an undersea weapon wont work well under water is pretty redonkulous.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 10:13 AM
DarkSaint85

No one said that.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 10:26 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, wait, wait.

What about the magical lightening from his trident? Wouldn't that fry Superman? I could have sworn he's used it against him already with good results....

No one said that.

Guess i misunderstood.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 10:56 AM
DarkSaint85

thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 11:00 AM
DarkSaint85

Trident would still work fine as a trident. Stabby stabby, etc.

The lightning it produces?

Firstly, is it magical? No proof. Am happy to be shown it, though.

If not magical, then it is subject to physics still. If the fight takes place completely underwater, then AM (being much closer to the lightning) KOes himself, or it will disperse before it hits Superman.

Trident works just fine as a trident. The lightning would not work.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 11:03 AM
riv6672

Then i didnt misunderstand.

And, i disagree. Moving on...thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 11:04 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman has been willing to kill people for much longer than the reboot, tbh.

damn straight.

Classic AQ had a unique way of dealing with Whale and dolphin hunters. Knocking Captain's over board and leaving them at the mercy of sharks. He was also going to invade and conquer Japan over that very issue.

Hook hand era AQ was pretty damn brutal. Tried to drown his former JL team mates when they pushed him too far.

Water hand AQ literally thew a bus on a guy he was Peeved at and was straight out looking for blood of a guy he sensed responsible for much death near a beach.

still not going to help him take down Supe's.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 01:56 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote