KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is comics biggest ringer?

Who is the biggest ringer in comics?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kingpin 1 10.00%
Nightwing 0 0%
Hawkeye 0 0%
Killmonger 0 0%
Batman 7 70.00%
Crossbones 2 20.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is comics biggest ringer?
Started by: Blue Area Vet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is comics biggest ringer?

Please base your answers on portrays, not popularity.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Aug 25th, 2015 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 07:54 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

How are you defining ringer? The definition I have in my head seems somewhat at odds with the choices in the poll.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 08:28 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
How are you defining ringer? The definition I have in my head seems somewhat at odds with the choices in the poll.

A "normal" human that displays super human abilities with no explanation offered.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 08:37 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Batman is beyond everyone and anyone in that regard

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 09:14 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Kingpin, strength feats that are purely "super human" not peak human

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 10:59 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Punisher is up there. Kingpin's high end stuff is legit meta human, but on consistency, yeah, the answer is Batman.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 11:05 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

From the list I'd vote Batman and Kingpin. Batman KOed a horse with 1 punch recently.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 11:42 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Honest question: how durable is a horse? I've never seen anyone knock a horse out, but I've never seen anyone try.

Crossbones is almost always written as Cap's (a legit superhuman) equal. Granted he is on PFDs

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 01:38 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by Badabing
From the list I'd vote Batman and Kingpin. Batman KOed a horse with 1 punch recently.

lmfao seriously? AGAIN? whats up with him and horses laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 02:21 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He also broke a bike in half with a kick.
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Honest question: how durable is a horse? I've never seen anyone knock a horse out, but I've never seen anyone try.

Crossbones is almost always written as Cap's (a legit superhuman) equal. Granted he is on PFDs

Steve without SSS beat the shit out of crossbones.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 02:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's the same case with Killmonger.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 04:19 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by ghostman
lmfao seriously? AGAIN? whats up with him and horses laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 04:23 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Batman, easily. Him being Batman alone is already superhuman.

As I've said before:

Imagine a celebrity famous for doing nothing except being a rich heir to a fortune, and a party animal. In effect, Paris Hilton.

Now imagine that person also has the business smarts of a Bill Gates.

So far, so good. Ashton Kutcher is like this, after all.

Now Paris Hilton, is also a master of 127 different martial arts. Something that some people take decades just to master one or two.

Ninja Paris Hilton, also holds multiple degrees in engineering, forensic sciences, applied mechanics etc etc etc. And is able to take others' work apart, not just Earth tech, but also Kryptonian/Thanagarian/Martian/Apokolipton etc tech, and understand it.

Ninja Paris, PhDx10, ALSO speaks five or six different languages, fluently, fluently enough she could easily disguise herself (another skill she's learnt, btw), and blend in anywhere in the world.

All by the age of 35.

And is also a master escape artist.

And is an Olympic level gymnast, powerlifter, and is pretty decent and sprinting AND marathons.

And can KO horses.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 07:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman, easily. Him being Batman alone is already superhuman.

As I've said before:

Imagine a celebrity famous for doing nothing except being a rich heir to a fortune, and a party animal. In effect, Paris Hilton.

Now imagine that person also has the business smarts of a Bill Gates.

So far, so good. Ashton Kutcher is like this, after all.

Now Paris Hilton, is also a master of 127 different martial arts. Something that some people take decades just to master one or two.

Ninja Paris Hilton, also holds multiple degrees in engineering, forensic sciences, applied mechanics etc etc etc. And is able to take others' work apart, not just Earth tech, but also Kryptonian/Thanagarian/Martian/Apokolipton etc tech, and understand it.

Ninja Paris, PhDx10, ALSO speaks five or six different languages, fluently, fluently enough she could easily disguise herself (another skill she's learnt, btw), and blend in anywhere in the world.

All by the age of 35.

And is also a master escape artist.

And is an Olympic level gymnast, powerlifter, and is pretty decent and sprinting AND marathons.

And can KO horses.

And still has time to take advantage of underaged, grieving boys.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 09:50 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Scoobless
And still has time to take advantage of underaged, grieving boys.

In my experience, the hardest thing of all.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 09:57 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I had a friend who was a boxer. he knew what he was doing and was about 200 pounds.
he punched a cow as hard as he could and spit flew out of the cows mouth but otherwise the cow didn't even really blink at the punch
a horse would be similar. no person is able to knock out a cow or a horse with their bare hands.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 12:18 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Raisen
I had a friend who was a boxer. he knew what he was doing and was about 200 pounds.
he punched a cow as hard as he could and spit flew out of the cows mouth but otherwise the cow didn't even really blink at the punch
a horse would be similar. no person is able to knock out a cow or a horse with their bare hands.
I can.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 12:34 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Mindset
I can.

are you Mexican or black

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 01:25 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Please base your answers on portrays, not popularity.

Um...your def of ringer is a bit off

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 01:41 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote