KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What Skyfather can beat Odin???

What Skyfather can beat Odin???
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you can bear odin, technically you're not skyfathers level. You're above skyfather level.
By (our) definition.
No deity has shown to surpass him, only stalemate.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 12:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genii96
Is galactus eay-beaming several gods there? Cuz after he hits zeus,the panel where he says 'trouble galactus no more' has him blasting 3 others and they r screaming right?

Yes, he also said Little GodS.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 02:11 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jswilliams6693

Odin is a great God but there are some deities that can beat him. Like....

Only from Marvel's universe: Kronos, One Above All, Thanos (with Infinity Gauntlet), Infinity/Eternity/Oblivion, Death, Cyttorax, and The Beyonder just to name a few. I would even dare say that Mistress Love could beat him! Lolz!

Last edited by jswilliams6693 on Aug 28th, 2015 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 03:34 AM
jswilliams6693 is currently offline Click here to Send jswilliams6693 a Private Message Find more posts by jswilliams6693 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by jswilliams6693
I would even dare say that Mistress Love could beat him! Lolz!

Funny you should mention that. Starlin placed Odin/Zeus/Galactus/Celestials/Watchers on the same level.

Love/Hate/Order/Chaos were above them.

Eternity/Infinity were above Love/Hate/Order/Chaos.

The Living Tribunal was above them all.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 05:20 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Starlin is crazy,maybe he hadn't heard what happened when celestials and skyfathers last met

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 01:06 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Ultron

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 01:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Starlin is crazy,maybe he hadn't heard what happened when celestials and skyfathers last met

Given that Thor has a one shot weapon for em of his own design i guess it's not too far off

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 02:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tar-Antado
Secret Dunadain King

Dormammu,Atum, Gaea, Chton and Set.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 03:53 PM
Tar-Antado is currently offline Click here to Send Tar-Antado a Private Message Find more posts by Tar-Antado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jswilliams6693

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Given that Thor has a one shot weapon for em of his own design i guess it's not too far off

Thor weapon wouldn't help him within the case of Odin. What would more than likely happen is Thor would throw it at Odin and Odin would catch it! Lolz! The key to Thor's weapon is whoever weld's it can control Asgard. Well Odin has already been king of Asgard! Lol! So like in the case with Vision grabbing Thor's hammer out of mid-air, it would be way easier for Odin to do the same.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 06:07 PM
jswilliams6693 is currently offline Click here to Send jswilliams6693 a Private Message Find more posts by jswilliams6693 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by jswilliams6693
Thor weapon wouldn't help him within the case of Odin. What would more than likely happen is Thor would throw it at Odin and Odin would catch it! Lolz! The key to Thor's weapon is whoever weld's it can control Asgard. Well Odin has already been king of Asgard! Lol! So like in the case with Vision grabbing Thor's hammer out of mid-air, it would be way easier for Odin to do the same.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 06:53 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Dormammu,Atum, Gaea, Chton and Set.

He said skyfathers,not elder gods, whom 4 out of 5 of this list fall under

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 08:58 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Iron Fist

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 08:59 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by Sin I AM

A celestial seriously fighting a skyfather would kill him before he got close enough to use that axe..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 08:59 PM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Delta1938
Wait what? You read it? I thought everybody just skipped Board Walker's posts.

Didn't you know he's the most listened to person on the board and almost everyone takes him seriously? We are the few that don't

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 09:04 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

A celestial seriously fighting a skyfather would kill him before he got close enough to use that axe..

Two bad noone ever fights seriously

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 09:12 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

WWH Hulk can beat him.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 09:25 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

What Skyfather can beat Odin?

Originally posted by Mindset
Iron Fist

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 09:43 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jswilliams6693

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
What Skyfather can beat Odin?

Is it fair to say that Loki almost did it with deception?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 12:39 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dormmamu already fought odin, it was a stalemate.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 02:37 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one but Hulk nets a win here.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 02:44 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote