KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odinson & Angela vs. Superman & Wonderwoman

Odinson & Angela vs. Superman & Wonderwoman
Started by: Blue Area Vet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odinson & Angela vs. Superman & Wonderwoman

Normal stipulations

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 04:02 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman and Wonder Woman

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 03:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Is Angela on this level?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 03:56 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Team 2.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 03:58 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Is Angela on this level?

Absolutely. She got the best of both Gamora and Thor.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 01:46 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Superman and Wonder Woman

Based on?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 01:46 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Based on?

Odison is Thor without his hammer. He needs Mjlonir to contend here against either of these opponents. He will do well but I wouldn't give him a majority against either without Mjlonir.

Either Superman or Wonder Woman would cream Angela. Angela did good against High tier beings but Wonder Woman has clowned heavy weights.

I'm giving team 2 a HEAVY majority.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 02:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odison is Thor without his hammer. He needs Mjlonir to contend here against either of these opponents. He will do well but I wouldn't give him a majority against either without Mjlonir.

Either Superman or Wonder Woman would cream Angela. Angela did good against High tier beings but Wonder Woman has clowned heavy weights.

I'm giving team 2 a HEAVY majority.

Um, Odinson carries Jarnbjorn, the weapon that split Celestial armor and blocked Apocolypse Optic Beams. He also has an Uru Arm, the same Uru that smashed Superman in the face and drew blood. As far as Angela, which she doesn't have a ton of continuity, it is VERY clear that she is being written as a top tier herald. She recently fought Black Vortex Gamora evenly, beat Drax decisively and she beat Thor, granted these weren't fights to kill. She wields several cutting weapons and also has the ribbons she controls which so far haven't been broken.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 02:08 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is is blocking Mjolnir with his Uru arm.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 02:47 PM
carver9

Um, Odinson carries Jarnbjorn, the weapon that split Celestial armor and blocked Apocolypse Optic Beams. He also has an Uru Arm, the same Uru that smashed Superman in the face and drew blood. As far as Angela, which she doesn't have a ton of continuity, it is VERY clear that she is being written as a top tier herald. She recently fought Black Vortex Gamora evenly, beat Drax decisively and she beat Thor, granted these weren't fights to kill. She wields several cutting weapons and also has the ribbons she controls which so far haven't been broken.

Well, Odison does have a Mjlonir type weapon called Thorr. If he is carrying that then things becomes interesting. Without it, I don't feel he gets the majority against either of them and he is the main card here.

Angela beat a weakened Thor.

Fighting against Vortex Gamora is nice but doing that doesn't mean she could pull a single win against Wonder Woman or Superman.

Drax isn't Herald level so beating him is nice and all but it isn't great. Her and the rest of the crew fought Gladiator and got treated like fodder. Can see the same happening here.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 02:53 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Team 2.

thumb up

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 02:54 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Odinson would beat Wondy, but not Superman. Angela can hang, but should lose to either of team DC. Apart from a few really good showings, she is still lacking in feats. Team 2 for a large majority.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:02 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Odinson would beat Wondy, but not Superman. Angela can hang, but should lose to either of team DC. Apart from a few really good showings, she is still lacking in feats. Team 2 for a large majority.

Are you forgetting how Thor actually lost his arm? He has that weapon as standard equipment. One blow and Superman is severed. Now, I know the counter will be that Superman would avoid the blow, but he'd be fighting at a deficit because of that.

And again, lacks feats? Marvel doesn't whore out feats to fanboys like DC. Angela should not be judged by strength feats, she should be judged by combat feats. She's a herald, WW is a herald, both below elite.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman turns to Wonder Woman and says "I am better then you in every possible way besides being terrible, you definitely out-terrible me". Wonder Woman responds with "your attitude makes me want to date you".

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wouldn't say WW is below elite. She has been beating elites faces in lately. She is most Def an elite.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:13 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't say WW is below elite. She has been beating elites faces in lately. She is most Def an elite.

I don't see what Angela has done to make anyone thing any different, granted she hasn't had significant appearances. Fighting Thor the way she has, knowing her history as one of heaven's assassins, the fact that she initiated the fight with BV Gamora, I'd say she's on the level.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:19 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I have one question. Are we using the people as they currently are? If so, then it's a weakened superman against a weakened thor.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:19 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deathslash
I have one question. Are we using the people as they currently are? If so, then it's a weakened superman against a weakened thor.

So what's weakened Supes this time? Besides the plot, that is.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't see what Angela has done to make anyone thing any different, granted she hasn't had significant appearances. Fighting Thor the way she has, knowing her history as one of heaven's assassins, the fact that she initiated the fight with BV Gamora, I'd say she's on the level.

Wonder Woman has...

Stomped Supergirl and was blitzing her so fast that Supergirl couldn't see her movement.

Beat up on two Kryptonians, Zod and Faora.

Defeated a Kryptonian AND Mongul at the same time and DCNU Mongul took it to both Superman and an amped Batman at the same time.

Defeated First Born.

Pimp slapped Orion and held her own.

Defeated Ares.

Took it to Gog.

Stalemated Amazo who was backed by the JLA on her own and threw all of them off of here with one arm.

I know I am missing some fts but this is concrete enough to prove that she would WORK Angela and proof enough imo that she could pull a majority against a Mjlonir less Thor. Give Thor his hammer and things becomes interesting. It's not that Angela is ftless; her fts are not on these people level. Even her combat fts.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just out of curiosity, Nu Supes vs Nu Wonder Woman, what do you feel happens?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:30 PM