KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odinson & Angela vs. Superman & Wonderwoman

Odinson & Angela vs. Superman & Wonderwoman
Started by: Blue Area Vet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

Re: Re: Re: For Effect:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Are you actually suggesting it would fail to cut Superman?

No. And to put this to you, where at all does my comment imply that anyway?

I think Jarnbjorn could put a right walloping on Superman if he gets a hit in.

All my message to you was saying was that you were using a feat for Jarnbjorn that is only applicable to Celestials. It's Kryptonite to Celestials.

I never once implied it wouldn't be able to cut Superman in anyway at all.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 12:16 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What has Jarnbjorn done?

I know it was enchanted specifically for Celestials. Has it done much when NOT affecting Celestials?

Only example that springs to mind is Power Man. Sure, he had absorbed enough Chi etc, but he was def NOT Celestial level. So Jarnbjorn affecting Celestials is just a function of its enchantment, nothing more:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...4-)+003-008.jpg

Young Thor hacked Gorr's arm off.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jw01MvUjc...0/-013+copy.jpg

One of the daughters of thunder Atli(in the future) used it to wreck Galactus's jaw.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...4/3982825-4.png

The most impressive is Odinson nearly hacking off the Destroyer's(powered by a Skyfather) arm. We almost never see the Destroyer take any damage let alone a scratch.
http://i.imgur.com/G2VAVV6.jpg

Jarnbjorn is haxxed. Pun intended...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 01:53 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up thanks, celey. I'd rate the Destroyer's arm off as the top feat, disregard Atli's feat (as it's in the future), and...I don't know, actually, about Young Thor. Alt. timeline, sure, but I'm pretty sure it's canon, right?

As for anyone who thinks I'm wanking Supes, I do the same when Abhi talks up Supes' feats for crossing the universe or whatever. I ask the question, I provide scans (sometimes) showing WHY I think the way I do.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 10:38 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: For Effect:

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
No. And to put this to you, where at all does my comment imply that anyway?

I think Jarnbjorn could put a right walloping on Superman if he gets a hit in.

All my message to you was saying was that you were using a feat for Jarnbjorn that is only applicable to Celestials. It's Kryptonite to Celestials.

I never once implied it wouldn't be able to cut Superman in anyway at all.

It was a simple question, no need for you to be pretentious. IMO, the ax bbypassed the godly/celestial defenses, but the blade still did the actual cutting.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 11:08 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hopefully people will reconsider the capabilities of Odison now. Jarnbjorn AND an Uru punch. Also, two methods to deflect energy attacks and physical attacks. Dudes no joke and on some levels, more dangerous.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 11:13 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

thumb up thanks, celey. I'd rate the Destroyer's arm off as the top feat, disregard Atli's feat (as it's in the future), and...I don't know, actually, about Young Thor. Alt. timeline, sure, but I'm pretty sure it's canon, right?

As for anyone who thinks I'm wanking Supes, I do the same when Abhi talks up Supes' feats for crossing the universe or whatever. I ask the question, I provide scans (sometimes) showing WHY I think the way I do.

Actually that's in current Thor's past. He never told anyone of his encounter with Gorr in the cave. Something about being embarrassed and learning fear for the first time in his life. He made Stark help him find the very same cave he was tortured in during the present day.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 12:18 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For Effect:

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
It was a simple question, no need for you to be pretentious. IMO, the ax bbypassed the godly/celestial defenses, but the blade still did the actual cutting.

Sorry if I came across that way. Was just surprised at the accusation that's all. No hard feelings thumb up

It only did the cutting because of the enchantment. If it wasn't Celestial Kryptonite it wouldn't have cut through a being of that magnitude.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 12:29 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman lover.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 12:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Superman lover.

That's what the ladies say thumb up

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 12:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote