KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCNU Superman vs HP Doomsday

DCNU Superman vs HP Doomsday
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

DCNU Superman vs HP Doomsday

Who's taking this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I don't see that speed is equal or BFR's are not allowed. Nothing more needs to be said.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Doomsday.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:44 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
So I don't see that speed is equal or BFR's are not allowed. Nothing more needs to be said.

thumb up

Doomsday speedblitzes Superman, and BFRs him.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Doomsday eats him.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:49 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

Doomsday speedblitzes Superman, and BFRs him.

When has Doomsday ever blitzed anyone?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No bfring here or in any of my threads. Cheep way to win and debate.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

When has Doomsday ever blitzed anyone?

He's as fast as Flash...attosecond reflexes.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Couldn't Superman just..hover out of reach of Doomsday then?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
He's as fast as Flash...attosecond reflexes.

Lol oh I see, so which part during the Hunter/Prey storyline did Doomsday show he was faster then the Flash? You specified a specific version of Doomsday, so why wouldn't he get only his feats from HP?

Either this is HP Doomsday or it's not. Which is it?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:59 PM
carver9

Lol oh I see, so which part during the Hunter/Prey storyline did Doomsday show he was faster then the Flash? You specified a specific version of Doomsday, so why wouldn't he get only his feats from HP?

His DOS persona is faster than Flash. HP Doomsday is an amped version of DOS, so he should be able to see Flash as a statue.

smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 04:07 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

He is trying to be smart, it's a passive agressive lowballing strategy. wink

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 04:12 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So just to be clear you were the same person in a KK thread talking about "oh, he's not this powerful on average" and yet you seem to believe Doomsday is, on average, as fast as the Flash? I like that.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 31st, 2015 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 04:12 PM
carver9

So just to be clear you were the same person in a KK thread talking about "oh, he's not this powerful on average" and yet you seem to believe Doomsday is, on average, as fast as the Flash? I like that.

Lol...let me leave you alone. I'm just messing with you buddy. That's why I put the smiley. Bada told me the smiley works, but, I guess not.

mad

Anyways, who do you feel wins?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 04:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably Doomsday. Superman could certainly play keep away using his speed for a long time, but sooner or later he's going to actually try to engage DD in battle.

Remember Superman wasn't even at normal power levels when they fought during HP and yet he still got whooped.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 04:21 PM