KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Power Rangers (2017)

Power Rangers (2017)
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Great so Marty McFly is going around as a bot

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 06:06 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

AH, AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M... green!

First look at Rita Repulsa's appearance for the reboot. Not sure how to feel about it... yet.

http://www.people.com/article/eliza...ulsa-first-look

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 09:39 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Looks like the green witch b*tch from Thor

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 09:44 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Elizabeth Banks in costume on the set

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/tak...wer-rangers-146

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
Looks like the green witch b*tch from Thor

Enchantress? Holy shit, she does.

As for why Rita's green, I hope it's because she's using the green power she once bestowed on Tommy for herself. It's a reboot after all and if there isn't a 6th ranger in this, then... would make sense.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I hope the trailer sells me on this...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by bdsagar
this is a really awesome movie

Originally posted by steverules_2
It's not even out yet...

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

silly steve... that bot is from the future

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:07 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Might have been sent by Skynet to hype movies up.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 12:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

First look at the mighty morphin reboot suits... Guess it was the sort of redesign I expected. Kinda mixed on it at the moment. Need to see 'em in action to get more of an impression.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/0...uits-first-look

Old Post May 6th, 2016 12:39 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Felt like they looked at Iron Man's suit and went he's cool these days and put that threw that in with it.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 01:22 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
First look at the mighty morphin reboot suits... Guess it was the sort of redesign I expected. Kinda mixed on it at the moment. Need to see 'em in action to get more of an impression.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/0...uits-first-look

I don't have a problem with the "Guyverish" look

Old Post May 6th, 2016 02:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Suit are ok, I'm hoping since they seem mostly CGI'ed we'll see over the top fight scenes that aren't limited to what wire-work can do. They revealed a small tidbit of info a few days ago in that the suits seem to be Alien body armor which is why they're so funky looking.

I honestly prefer this. We've had a movie where they wore traditional spandex in the first movie's sequel, now I want to see a massively different approach because "doing their own thing" is what Power Rangers should be about. Making a feature film that mimics Sentai in my opinion won't fill up seats as opposed to modernizing it.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 05:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Too much blue on Blue Ranger. laughing out loud

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 10th, 2016 01:52 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I do like at least how they're still having the same original human characters as the Rangers (Jason, Zack, Trini, Billy, and Kimberly), just they'll be played by a different cast of course. If we ever get Tommy in the future, I'd prefer he be played by someone else too; even as young and well in shape looking as Jason David Frank still is now, it'd be kinda weird for him to be the only one to reprise his character role in this rebooted continuity... xD

Old Post May 10th, 2016 02:04 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

No. Pls not him again.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 10th, 2016 02:36 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'd only want to see how the Green Ranger with dragon shield would look redesigned alongside the others; never cared much for what came after like White Ranger.

Old Post May 10th, 2016 02:56 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'd only want to see how the Green Ranger with dragon shield would look redesigned alongside the others; never cared much for what came after like White Ranger.

Jason David Frank could have a role as Tommy's father when they bring him in prolly for the sequel.

Old Post May 10th, 2016 06:56 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Seems Lionsgate has high hopes for this...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...happen#/slide/1

Old Post May 26th, 2016 06:43 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

If they're all Mighty Morphin movies then I might be on board with that, though they should wait to see how successful the first one is before making those kind of claims/showing that kind of confidence...

And that could definitely work @ previous post.

Old Post May 26th, 2016 08:59 PM