KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Help! I'm looking for Spider-man!

Help! I'm looking for Spider-man!
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Help! I'm looking for Spider-man!

This thread is sort of a follow up to the "Catching up" one. So I've lost Spider-man and now I am looking for him. In the past year or so I've been mostly reading Spider-man related books and wasn't paying much attention to the rest of the universe. So now that everything is so messed up.. what books should I read in order to follow the Spider-man of the same continuity? Based on what I've heard on the forum they didn't reboot him, did they? I would appreciate the help.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 10:29 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'm getting that by Spider-Man you mean Miles Morales?

He'll be featured in the book called Spider-man after Secret Wars.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 10:41 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

By Spider-man I mean Peter mother%*&*in Parker!!! mad mad mad

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 01:49 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Bentley owning you again.

Afaik, we're still in the dark about the consequences of the SW finale. I just want my Wolverine back, but that won't be happening. Instead, Marvel is giving me Wolverine-23 and OML, but that's not the same sad New teams look obnoxious, the diversity shit is forced, everything looks disneyized for children... MCU was a success, but comics are dying a painful death.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 10:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Aaand Stiltman with the unsolicited fatalistic tangent. I lol'd. Also at Bentley's trolling. Nicely done.

I dunno; I think just Amazing Spider-Man, then the main events of Secret Wars (ignore tie-ins). Should take care of you. Peter is still in continuity atm. Who knows what the Secret Wars finale will bring, though.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 03:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Bentley owning you again.

Nah, me and Bentley are cool. Me, him and Parm occasionally meet up in a bar and make fun of you silly Americans with your apple pies and and hamburgers. We do that with our thick foreign accents too.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 04:09 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

For the last time, I'm not American.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 04:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I'm sorry but unless you live within a driving distance from me you are american by default. That goes for Digi as well.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 08:27 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

No love for Miguel O'Hara?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2015 09:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm getting that by Spider-Man you mean Miles Morales?

He'll be featured in the book called Spider-man after Secret Wars.

Low blow.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2015 12:32 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote