KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Who's faster between Ichigo Kurosaki and Naruto Uzumaki?

Who's faster between Ichigo Kurosaki and Naruto Uzumaki?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Snap Crackle Pop?

It was flashing. It was also purple so hey.

Yay! =3

Parts of the Frost Country might be icy too. Though I like my idea of the Juubi radically altering the geography.

To be fair Kakashi is Kakashi.

You don't want to. It is really not very good. Ironically Hanabi is still as 1337 as ever though. "It is fun to watch a girl in agony."

Indeed. But it also doesn't look quite as bad to write it off completely.

Yes.

Science thinks they're useful as derivatives of position.

Ah screw it, I'm in a good mood. They reacted to force lightning.

Yeah, it definitely altered the geography. If Madara & Hashirama can do it...

But is he as powerful as Random Love Letter Guy?

Hanabi deserves her own story. She and Random Love Letter Guy.

That's true. But I still think it should really have been somewhere in the Land of Lightning.

And the moon feat is a durability statement and/or reaction speed for Naruto?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It doesn't seem all that different in terms of size; city sized chunks of moon were still falling around without any visually noticeable damage to the moon.

It's partially hollow, though.

The GBE of Naruto-verse's Moon should be lower than that of the RL Moon. Not really a "moon level' feat then.

Not arguing against Naruto, merely wondering about the feat.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Sep 16th, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2015 12:49 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

that whole map thing is inconsistant as **** lol.....tho it cant be quantified its still a nice feat

We are True Avengers

Old Post Sep 16th, 2015 07:43 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wassa110

Laugh Naruto vs ichigo

I just love watching all the idiots on here try to complain who is better, faster, stronger etc... Personally i enjoy reading stories where naruto is the strongest. He isn't i know this but naruto is a wish fulfillment character of mine so yeah. I would say naruto is faster if just because of him dodging a light speed attack when that attack in one panel already sliced his staff, and his face was inches from it. The next panel he dodged that means in the time it took a lightspeed attack to cross a few inches he saw it and reacted to it. A lightspeed attack.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 03:17 PM
Wassa110 is currently offline Click here to Send Wassa110 a Private Message Find more posts by Wassa110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote