KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Batman or Superman?

Who do you like better, Batman or Superman
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 34 69.39%
Superman 15 30.61%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman or Superman?
Started by: Tevesh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlueStarlight

Neither Wonder Woman all the way!!! If I have to choose, I choose Superman, you can't mess with the Man of steel. laughing

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 09:49 PM
BlueStarlight is currently offline Click here to Send BlueStarlight a Private Message Find more posts by BlueStarlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Batman is definitly WAY COOLER!! He realizes that, "Hey its a dirty world. You gotta go through the dirt to clean it." Plus Superman is makes you feel so much more insuperior. Like he's a big blue Boyscout...or something.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:57 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green33

Batman is much better, i would have thought spiderman before the film came out but now i get the image as Toby Maguire as spiderman, a little geek, they should have got someone like colin farrel, brad pitt someone who's films are actually good

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 12:14 PM
green33 is currently offline Click here to Send green33 a Private Message Find more posts by green33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

batman had more interesting villains than superman did in the animated series that used to be on cartoon network. *haven't seen all of them* tobey was good in "cider house rules", have you seen that? spider-man/peter is supposed to be a geek, so colin and brad are out of the question. it's more of a matter if they can play and fit the role well, far more than their ability to be in good movies. *i can't wait to see colin in swat, looks like such a cool movie!*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 10:18 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

I'm a big fan of superman as you can tell, but I would have to say BATMAN because Batman's movies for the most part were cool(not counting part4) but Superman's movies sucked. Lois was ugly and kinda manish, Lex was just weird, and Comic book Superman never had telekinesisbut movie did. And what was with the weird sun guy?

Oh and because Batman fights the Joker, Riddler, Mad-hatter, and The Scarecrow.

JOKER RULES!!!

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 01:56 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

batman, because hes so dark and just about never gives up. especially because of all his wonderfull toys. plus the way he trained for seven years is awesom. and he has a bunch of shiney cars.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:47 PM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

SUPERMAN...people keep saying "oh it's not cool that superman is virtually invisinsible"

IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME, no freakin little puny human can defeat him. It makes it so realy villans have to be made, REAL threats instead of the common theif or some guy with a weird mask going around stealing/killing people, that gets old and boring. I mean the whole point of super hero's is that they have SUPER POWERS. Batman has none. It's just the same as if some cop decided he wanted to go vigilante and fight some petty criminals...BORING, cause it's been done a billion times over.
We need super villians to keep things alive in cartoons.

Superman is amazing, the powers he has are unmatched(by any normal human at least) and it just puts things in perspective.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:00 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

quote:
Originally posted by 113
SUPERMAN...people keep saying "oh it's not cool that superman is virtually invisinsible"

IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME, no freakin little puny human can defeat him. It makes it so realy villans have to be made, REAL threats instead of the common theif or some guy with a weird mask going around stealing/killing people, that gets old and boring. I mean the whole point of super hero's is that they have SUPER POWERS. Batman has none. It's just the same as if some cop decided he wanted to go vigilante and fight some petty criminals...BORING, cause it's been done a billion times over.
We need super villians to keep things alive in cartoons.

Superman is amazing, the powers he has are unmatched(by any normal human at least) and it just puts things in perspective.

hey, dorkus, batman isnt some guy who just put on a cape and cowel and called himself a superhero, he was able to master all 127 different forms of fighting (e.g kung-fu, ju-jitsu, krystu jitsu) he bacame the worlds greatest detective with unmacthable wits. he was trained by ninjas and manhunters and all that kind of crap. plus batman has the coolest attitude as a superhero, not some cheezy "ill save u mam" but a dark and mysterious attitude. plus superman cant scare the crap out of someone. hes to bright. the way bats is able to think is amazing, noticing the smallest thing about his apponent like if they are left handed or right handed. and if they were in a fight which they were(batman kicked his ass) batman would win due to his masterplanning techniques.

Last edited by batmanrules on Nov 9th, 2003 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:44 PM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

yes obviously Batman isn't just some dude who decided to put on a cape and mask...he has the money to do everything and get eveyrthing he needs to. Oh wow amazing he knows a bunch of martial arts...yes well can be bend a freakin pole like a paper clip? Or stop bullets (instead of dodging them) with his body? NO he can't, so his martial arts skills are nothing compared to what Superman can do. And wow he notices thing about his opponents that show his wit, well if i wanted to see someone do that i'd read a detective novel not go out a buy a comic or watch a superhero movie. And since superman has the power to do away with any of Batmans villians in two second he doesn't need to notice if they're freakin left or right handed...it doens't matter because his powers are not limited to the constraints of a normal human body

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:17 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

Batman all the way,

I'll choose brains over brawn anyday

Attachment: sdcc03 35.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:16 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
hes to bright. the way bats is able to think is amazing, noticing the smallest thing about his apponent like if they are left handed or right handed.

I liked in the DC/Marvel crossover when Batman fought Daredevil, he could tell that DD relied on all of his other senses and not sight.

Attachment: sdcc03 82.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:32 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Oh and because Batman fights the Joker, Riddler, Mad-hatter, and The Scarecrow.

Agreed, Batman has the most wicked rogues gallery. You should see my Batman collection..........I need a bigger house. sad

Attachment: sdcc03 75.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:39 AM
bester

how nice!!!! I really love watching batman!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 01:59 AM
bester is currently offline Click here to Send bester a Private Message Find more posts by bester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krypto

when asked superman or batman i say superman all the way because batman is a plain ordinary millionaire man who puts on his "utility belt" to save the world from crime if i or you were a millionaire we could save the world by using a utility belt but superman is a foriegner on earth and all his powers are his own he didn't invent them with his wealth like batman.

what i am saying is superman is kick ass by himself where batman has to have his utility belt.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 06:54 PM
krypto is currently offline Click here to Send krypto a Private Message Find more posts by krypto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

your a dork who doesnt know the first thing about batman, hes not some guy who relies on his belt, instead he relies on an extreamly high intelegance, from studying in the most highest collages in the world. and his extreamly high combat skills, as he has mastered all 127 different forms of major combat. if he was some just some billionare with a belt he would of been dead the first night out. before you start bad mouthing the bat, i suggest u buy about 700 batman comics and get cracking, cuz if u dont know anything about the characters in these posts then keep quiet.

Last edited by batmanrules on Nov 18th, 2003 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 11:28 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Amen, these people REALLY piss me off.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 01:22 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cinemafan

It's very simple, Superman is afraid of Batman. Whenever push comes to shove Superman backs down. Also fans I'm pretty sure I read there is going to be a Superman vs. Batman movie.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:18 AM
cinemafan is currently offline Click here to Send cinemafan a Private Message Find more posts by cinemafan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel Master
Stewie Griffin

Batman beer beer

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:24 PM
Marvel Master is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel Master a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

(please log in to view the image)

Blade

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:42 PM
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

batman over superman for the better hero..... but robin over batman out of those two hehe ^.^

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:57 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote