KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Batman or Superman?

Who do you like better, Batman or Superman
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 34 69.39%
Superman 15 30.61%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman or Superman?
Started by: Tevesh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Daywalker
Vigilante

Yeah, Robin is tha man...............well boy. You'd have to believe that Robin could take Batman if he went rogue being under his wing for so long.

I'm sure Batman keeps a few tricks to himself and i'd like to believe that Robin would do the same after training with the best.

Attachment: robin.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:11 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

yeah hehe

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:22 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ruby
Restricted

Account Restricted

THEY BOTH LOOK TERRIBLE BECAUSE THEY WERE FIRST MADE ABOUT A TRILLION YEARS AGO

BUT ILL GO FOR MAN ATLEAST HE WEARS BLACK

NEITHER CAN COMPARE WITH THANOS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 05:37 PM
ruby is currently offline Click here to Send ruby a Private Message Find more posts by ruby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by ruby

It's ok to lash out like that, you must be young big grin Where would we be without pioneer heroes like Supes and the Bat? You don't know do ya?

Thanos? Oh yeah, you mean the Darkseid wanna be? laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance cool big grin

Attachment: creature of the night.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Blade

Last edited by Daywalker on Nov 28th, 2003 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:32 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by Daywalker
It's ok to lash out like that, you must be young big grin Where would we be without pioneer heroes like Supes and the Bat? You don't know do ya?

Thanos? Oh yeah, you mean the Darkseid wanna be? laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance cool big grin

laughing I agree thanos is just a Darkseid copycat, and Darkseid is way cooler

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:36 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Hegemon875
laughing I agree thanos is just a Darkseid copycat, and Darkseid is way cooler

So true, Darkseid is a much better character and his henchmonsters kick a$$ cool

Attachment: creature of the night.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:01 PM
My name is Neo9

batman is much much cooler = D

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 08:05 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

yeah at least batman doesn't wear red underwear over his tights lol WHAAHA

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:38 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
philis

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
always prefered superman. probably because of all the tv sereis i watched about superman.or just because i have a thing for aliens! lol alien and the flying thing! i wish i could fly!stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:25 AM
philis is currently offline Click here to Send philis a Private Message Find more posts by philis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
philis

i think superman is better than batman cus batman is human so there for he will die easier than super plus whats better the bien able 2 fly

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:28 AM
philis is currently offline Click here to Send philis a Private Message Find more posts by philis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

quote:
Originally posted by ruby

batman has the best costume ever!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 12:13 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i pick batman just because he is dark... i mean the man is willing to kill... and i think if they made an r rated version movie of batman, it would show his dark tendencies better... if superman had the bad a$$ streak batman has, superman all the way... but you have to admit, supes power of flight is kick a$$ coupled up with his speeder than a fasting bullet ability cool ... and batman is like a ninja on steroids man ninja ... gotta love it Happy Dance ...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:11 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

yeah, i wanna see an R rated batman movie 2, more broken bones and the stuff that man really does

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:57 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Actually yes, why they never show what Brucie really does to ppl. I the comic he is much more rutheless then on Tv or Big Screen. Dammit make him brake someones spine and lets hear it pop on 5.1 sorround. OOOO YEAH! Armlocks, throws, staple someone on the wall, put his head through a window and lets see the bloooood come out. All he does in the movies is slapping arround ppl. I didn't know that Batsie was a PIMP! So what's the ***** slapping for then? Make the guy brake bones and ligaments and joints. MOre BLOOOD!
They did the same censuring on the Spawn movie too. THey had to do it pg13, dammit! BUt the HBO animated series were not censured and it's 10x the movie.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:49 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Spawnie
Actually yes, why they never show what Brucie really does to ppl. I the comic he is much more rutheless then on Tv or Big Screen. Dammit make him brake someones spine and lets hear it pop on 5.1 sorround. OOOO YEAH! Armlocks, throws, staple someone on the wall, put his head through a window and lets see the bloooood come out. All he does in the movies is slapping arround ppl. I didn't know that Batsie was a PIMP! So what's the ***** slapping for then? Make the guy brake bones and ligaments and joints. MOre BLOOOD!
They did the same censuring on the Spawn movie too. THey had to do it pg13, dammit! BUt the HBO animated series were not censured and it's 10x the movie.

I think the closest we'll get to Batman killing someone on the bigscreen is in Returns when he knocks the big guy in a hole with that bomb strapped to his chest.

Attachment: batman rules!.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:31 PM
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by batmanrules
yeah, i wanna see an R rated batman movie 2, more broken bones and the stuff that man really does

They should let Bats break a few bones here and there I mean, that's not gonna kill anyone right? An R rated film would be hot though.

Attachment: dark hero.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:38 PM
batmanrules

quote:
Originally posted by Daywalker
I think the closest we'll get to Batman killing someone on the bigscreen is in Returns when he knocks the big guy in a hole with that bomb strapped to his chest.

i thought he did kill that guy, it was probably going to far, but that movie ruled!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 05:59 AM
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by batmanrules
i thought he did kill that guy, it was probably going to far, but that movie ruled!

He did but I was just saying that we didn't get to see Batman actually kill a person. We were given all the elements to believe that the guy died but it wasn't a real on screen death to me ya know? That's why I said the closest thing. He killed the guy but it was in a real kiddy WB sort of way.

Attachment: from out of the shadows.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:10 AM
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

I'm sick of Superman getting his ass handed to him in every fight he gets into with Batman!

I can understand why people would choose Batman over Superman.

-Batman's dark, a bad-ass, is prepared to kill, has a cooler costume and doesn't wear red undies and blue tights. (he wears black undies over his grey tights)

people say that because Batman's just plain darker and cooler looking then Batman and Batman has Kryptonite with him, I'd say Superman would win hands down.

Some one's prpobably thinking that Batman would find a way to cripple Superman i.e. Kryptonite.

But when it all comes down to it, just THINK about it. Superman could rip off Batman's testicles and shove them down Batman's throught before Batman could even reach his belt i.e. super freakin speed.

Don't get me wrong though, I AM a fan of ol' Bats, but it's just that whenever Superman gets punched by Batman in the cartoons or comics, Superman goes flying back.

I know Batman's strong, but PLEASE! Superman gets shot by cannons and doesn't even flinch! Where's the logic here?

Anyway, my vote goes to Superman!

Last edited by Jedi Shmedi on Dec 9th, 2003 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:56 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
[i]

Anyway, my vote goes to Superman! [/B]

I hear ya Jedi,

Trust me, my favorite super team is the Worlds Finest (Bats and Supes for those that don't know) so I do like Superman. I'm the opposite of you though because I get sick of the big blue boyscout sometimes. Mr. holier than thow, pulling cats out of trees, etc.

Sure Superman could do the things you say but at the same time, many of his own villains could have done him in many times over(Lex,Brainiac,Metallo,Parasite and more). Batman has the same technological advantages as Lex has so I know both of them could kill Supes.

Superman thrives in the public eye always gets recognition but Batman keeps to the shadows and needs a pat on the back from noone(plus he raised some cool ass kids big grin )

Blade

Last edited by Daywalker on Dec 9th, 2003 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:26 PM