KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Ash vs Evil Dead

Ash vs Evil Dead
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

what the ****.

K, season 3 was awesome, as were both previous seasons, thats cool, but...

They ended it on a huge cliffhanger, we needed ONE. MORE. SEASON, and that would've finished the entire Evil Dead franchise, we needed to see the war end, we need more of that action, more humor, more EVERYTHING.

After the dark ones, what happens? NOTHING, ASH HAS LITERALLY STOMPED OUT EVERYTHING HELL HAS THROWN AT HIM.

After Ash defeats and kills the Dark Ones, that is it, there is no coming back.

Even if he read from the book again, what's gonna happen? No one is going to come, because they're all dead.

Ruby, dead. Dark ones, dead. Kandar the Destroyer, dead. What else can they reasonably throw at Ash?

I mean, I guess Satan? Maybe??? But he's had no real interest in getting involved at all, and I think it was slightly hinted at, that Kandar is the personification of evil, the Kandarian demon.

We all know Ash is going to win, but they're really going to leave us hanging like that?

Everything could have wrapped up nicely if it wasn't for that stupid ending.

Now Bruce is ready to hang up the character for good. What. the. ****.

That season, was great, Brock came back for a bit, closure on Pablo and Kelly, everything seemed to pan out well, but they just had to throw that cliffhanger ending in there.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 02:01 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Also, what the hell was up with the Knights of Sumeria, surprised the Dalton guy never made an Army of Darkness reference, despite saying "my ancestors have been fighting Deadites since the 1400's".

Would've been cool to see Ash's old crew in the Deadlands, or in the form of Deadites, I was particularly hoping for Scotty to show up at some point, maybe as a Deadlands rebel or something and he fights the "soul sucker".

Yeah, so much wasted potential with not another season, and last season started out fantastic but then started getting rushed and went out too fast.

It's not mandatory to cram it into only 10 episodes, I don't think they can realize they can... y'know, make more?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 02:07 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I actually like that this show has short episodes, so you can shoot through them pretty quickly. I look foward to re-watching and re-watching.

Get ready for a bit of a shift in Season 2. I think it was a shift for the better, though, personally. I remember laughing quite a lot during Season 2.. haha.

I wonder what they have in store for us with Season 3. Happy Dance

Yeah I have heard that. Cut back on the Gore and Amped the Humor. Kind of like how the movie series did.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 07:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah I have heard that. Cut back on the Gore and Amped the Humor. Kind of like how the movie series did.
There's a lot of both in this series, probably an equal amount.

Not sure if the fight scenes are as cool, but Ash vs Baal in season 2 was ****in awesome.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 02:26 PM