KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Westworld

Westworld
Started by: Ascendancy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Maeve had them by the balls because she would've killed them without a seconds notice, it's their fault mainly because the Chinese guy felt sympathy for her but they were clearly past the point of no return once she became aware. So at lead part of what became of their mistake was unavoidable
There was no point of no return. Every time she was killed, she was unconscious for long enough to wake up on the table with the same two idiots. Any one of them could have just reported her and she would have been put down. They could have tied her up while she was unconscious and lobotomized her. There were a hundred ways she could have been dealt with. Their characters choices just made no sense

PWNT

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 05:55 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
It improves as it progresses, so you're in good hands.

Yeah, 5 episodes in now, halfway through, and it's gradually gotten more interesting.

I love the intro sequence to the show. Might even be better than GoT.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 01:10 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Billy Crystal in Westworld

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 03:23 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

This is the show Caprica should have been.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 12:47 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFM3V_dors

Human beings=target practice

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 03:15 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

This show have its merits but not even close to being a substitute for GoT.

I watch this show because of the movie whose premise I found interesting. Dr. Ford's suicide was puzzling and felt unnecessary.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 10:29 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 10:24 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

For all we know that was an android of Dr. Ford who killed itself.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Dis mite b a trail-uh for seas-un 2...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:55 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Dis mite b a trail-uh for seas-un 2...

I refuse to watch it: I'm going to try and avoid anything about the show until I get to watch it for myself. I loved Season 1 so much that I can't wait to discover what they do in Season 2.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:45 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 12:08 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

April?

Is it just me or is this thing taking a really long time to return.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:04 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
April?

Is it just me or is this thing taking a really long time to return.

Hopefully worth the wait.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 12:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Only about two months, not that bad. Also, can't ****ing wait, loved the first Season once it got going.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

New trailer is awesome. I love the classical rendition of "Heart-Shaped Box."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 06:21 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^The music throughout the whole of season 1 was awesome as well.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 09:52 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Only three weeks now, can't wait. Wish it was on Netflix where we could power-watch multiple eps once. Shogun World, here we come.

Also starting to think that more of the company people are actually robots who think they're people, like Bernard.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 30th, 2018 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 08:31 PM
Darth Thor

That trailer looks really good.

I know I Loved the first season, but cant really remember how much, because theyve made us wait so damn long for the 2nd season.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 05:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
Only three weeks now, can't wait. Wish it was on Netflix where we could power-watch multiple eps once.

Yeah, I'm hoping that becomes the new norm. I love it. I don't even know how people "tune in" to shows weekly. That shit's annoying. And I never did DVR or anything.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 06:50 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 10:28 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Little bit disappointed I have to wait a week until episode 2 now!

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 05:44 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote