KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Introduction of Islam to Europe and America

Introduction of Islam to Europe and America
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Re: Re: Re: Introduction of Islam to Europe and America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Guess what religion it's from you can kill your wife if you want to.

And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Aka

Promiscuity? Shireen that bytch

Also, no answer for the heads of state thing. Of course you don't have one smile

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 05:31 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unsure what point you trying to make.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 05:33 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Not really though. But I think your delusional mind will make the necessary mental gymnastics to spin anything your way, so I'll let you be.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 05:33 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you concededd, UK religion is on the fall and Islam is on the rise.

It is you who is dillusional about what's going on and your just sticking you head in the sand.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 05:45 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I'll concede that yes, Christianity is on the decline in most of the Western world and comparatively Islam is on the rise. Not nearly at the level you're implying though and it will definitely not have the consequences you claim it will have.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 06:16 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's continue later but I have enjoyed our conversation so far.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 07:44 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Later might be too late, TI! I can hear them knocking already! They say I've been hiding virgins from them!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 07:48 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahaha

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 08:07 PM
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

if i'm being perfectly honest, no i don't really care for islam as an ideology

i dated a muslim girl for years, i was in love with her. she was pretty liberal and all that, she basically just vaguely believed in islam but wasn't particularly strict about it obviously since she dated me and i was a nonbeliever.

her parents were more conservative, and i never was able to openly tell them i dated her as a result because they wouldn't accept it and would disown her. and she basically agreed with me about the things wrong with islam and would say oh thats just wahhabism or whatever, not real islam.

but even so, with all that, she would occasionally express a negative image of herself as a sinner, cause she had slept with like 3 other guys before me. and she thought that made her kind of whorish. even though i would tell her that's not a big deal at all.

she would basically try to convince herself that dating me was alright though and god would approve. she said something about how the quran says its ok for mulsims to date christians... and when i reminded her that i wasn't a chrisitian but an atheist she didn't respond. like that sort of cognitive dissonance... got the sense she was just clinging to the religion as a form of cultural identity... she had every inclination otherwise to be liberal and pro sexual freedom and liberation... but every once in a while that islamic sentiment would shine through and she'd seem to hold on to some residual sexual repression as a result

i've seen similar shit with christians, but tbh it just seems a bit more extreme in islam. that being said in certain parts of the country it's openly popular to hate on muslims as a group as so as a sort of self conscious over correction, many liberals are self conscious about criticizing islam because it might seem ethnocentric.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 01:29 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 04:23 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by red g jacks
if i'm being perfectly honest, no i don't really care for islam as an ideology

i dated a muslim girl for years, i was in love with her. she was pretty liberal and all that, she basically just vaguely believed in islam but wasn't particularly strict about it obviously since she dated me and i was a nonbeliever.

her parents were more conservative, and i never was able to openly tell them i dated her as a result because they wouldn't accept it and would disown her. and she basically agreed with me about the things wrong with islam and would say oh thats just wahhabism or whatever, not real islam.

but even so, with all that, she would occasionally express a negative image of herself as a sinner, cause she had slept with like 3 other guys before me. and she thought that made her kind of whorish. even though i would tell her that's not a big deal at all.

she would basically try to convince herself that dating me was alright though and god would approve. she said something about how the quran says its ok for mulsims to date christians... and when i reminded her that i wasn't a chrisitian but an atheist she didn't respond. like that sort of cognitive dissonance... got the sense she was just clinging to the religion as a form of cultural identity... she had every inclination otherwise to be liberal and pro sexual freedom and liberation... but every once in a while that islamic sentiment would shine through and she'd seem to hold on to some residual sexual repression as a result

i've seen similar shit with christians, but tbh it just seems a bit more extreme in islam. that being said in certain parts of the country it's openly popular to hate on muslims as a group as so as a sort of self conscious over correction, many liberals are self conscious about criticizing islam because it might seem ethnocentric.

Good post

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 04:23 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Guess what religion it's from you can kill your wife if you want to.

Again, this is only relevant is there is Charia law or something, even if religion gives you the pass at murder, the law can still punish you for it. I mean, violence against woman happens mostly inside their own couple/family anyways.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 04:59 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good post
that being said.... i don't know why you're paranoid about islam infiltrating america.. maybe we just live in different sections but that sounds silly as hell to me. if by infiltrating you mean we tolerate muslims as a religion then honestly that's what we're supposed to do by law but in practice we're doing a really shit job at it.

like i said i don't care for the belief system but i think you should still be friendly with people.... honestly i don't care for the christian belief system either but i try not to go around bugging christians about that, unless they put it out there first.

honestly so many people believe that aliens built the pyramids these days, and i think they're kind of slow for thinking such... but even that's become so prevalent that you sort of have to tolerate it as well

Last edited by red g jacks on Sep 14th, 2015 at 05:17 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 05:11 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by red g jacks
that being said.... i don't know why you're paranoid about islam infiltrating america.. maybe we just live in different sections but that sounds silly as hell to me.

http://aclj.org/religious-liberty/m...-public-schools

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 05:17 AM
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i saw that... they are trying to teach tolerance of islam not submission to allah lol

honestly in my high school we had a "bible study" class as an elective and the teacher was a bible believing protestant christian and the whole class was basically talking about biblical stories like they really happened. at a public school. in statesville, nc. but that's not indoctrination or religious infiltration, heavens no. only when you make them learn about another religion... then you have your secret muslim infiltration... slipping it in there slickly like fluoride in your water supply... that's the evil communist muslim plot to subvert our precious bodily fluids, no?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 05:27 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't call making them affirm "There is no God but Allah" tolerance.

Would it be ok to make jewish students say "Jesus is the son of God"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 05:28 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I agree. Clearly, making kids with young impressionable minds recite that trash ("no god but Allah") is not about tolerance. LMAO. It's teaching our next generation of kids to choose it over Christianity. Anyone who doesn't understand that is either blind or they just hate Christianity. Which is the religion our country was founded on.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Sep 14th, 2015 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 05:44 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

they just have to know that's what muslims believe/say

you really think anyone gets converted this way? be serious

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 05:53 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would it be ok to make Jewish Kids affirm "Jesus Christ is the Son of God"?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 06:00 AM
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would be fine to teach the jewish kid that in christianity jesus is the son of god and god himself and the trinity/etc...

they didn't say hey you better believe this shit too

stop being so sensationalist about every little thing... your threads are like tabloid magazine covers

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 06:08 AM