KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » European Migration Crisis

European Migration Crisis
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

This time interesting news from Sweden:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...new-report.html

It's all the host country's fault! Swedish police blame migrant sex attacks on 'Nordic alcohol culture' and European women's 'non-traditional gender roles' in new report

Swedish police have blamed the rise of migrant sex attacks on 'Nordic alcohol culture' and the 'non-traditional gender roles' of European women.

A new report says refugees struggle to 'handle the alcohol' and ignore the consequences for girls when they simply feel 'horny'.

It warns that girls are called 'whores' and are left in fear of walking the streets because migrants see it as a way of 'demonstrating their power over girls'.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 06:04 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well damn, it's kind of like they just gave up in a way. Basically they are saying change your way of life to better suit these people who can't control themselves because an evil telepath lives among them.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 09:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So sweden needs to be more tolerant by embracing Islamic values?

Sounds like Sweden needs to be more tolerant and embrace Islamic values. Specifically, not consuming alcohol, shaming rape victims as whores and putting women in their place.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 12:52 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Just been watching some vids on Tommy Robinson.....shows just how F-ed the Euro and UK are going to be. And its all their own damn fault!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 07:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just been watching some vids on Tommy Robinson.....shows just how F-ed the Euro and UK are going to be. And its all their own damn fault!

I assume you mean in the context of migrants?

Anyways, some insights from late Muammar Gaddafi:

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades." (speech from 2006)

That is not accounting for Muslim migrants pouring into Europe in recent months.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 08:06 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Some interesting polls show up in Germany due to the migrant crisis. There is a change of heart in the nation, it seems.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...m-wearing-thin/

Germany: 50% Feel Threatened By Islam, 41% Want To Stop Muslim Migration

After an influx of more than a million Muslim migrants last year to Germany and the subsequent crime waves that have left women feeling uneasy about walking alone after dark, Germans’ tolerance for Islam is wearing thin.

A University of Leipzig study has shown Germans are increasingly rejecting Islam. Half of respondents said the huge influx of Muslims to Germany has left them feeling like strangers in their own country. Two years ago such sentiments were felt by 43 per cent, and in 2009 less than 1 in 3 agreed.

Eighty per cent of those responding believed the state should be less generous when assessing asylum applications, compared with only 20 per cent who believed this in 2009.

Nearly 60 per cent of Germans now believe that most asylum seekers are not really being persecuted in their home countries.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 02:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find myself having genuine sympathy for Germany. I think their leaders opened up the flood gates for far too long.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

bardock may be the last german supporting them.

maybe his rich, capitalist daddy will make a large apt. complex for the syrians.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 10:34 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Surtur
I find myself having genuine sympathy for Germany. I think their leaders opened up the flood gates for far too long.

I agree and have similar feelings towards the crisis.

So many Germans should not live in fear in their own country, as the Pole poll says.

Originally posted by Raisen

maybe his rich, capitalist daddy will make a large apt. complex for the syrians.

LOL yeah.

TBH It would be great if Bardock, or any German poster here, could comment perhaps on the situation. They have the insider's perspective on the issue.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:18 AM
Raisen

Originally posted by Stigma
I agree and have similar feelings towards the crisis.

So many Germans should not live in fear in their own country, as the Pole poll says.

LOL yeah.

TBH It would be great if Bardock, or any German poster here, could comment perhaps on the situation. They have the insider's perspective on the issue.

there is bardock the obese capitalist and then there is another German...can't remember his name...he has contrarian views to bardock the obese

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:33 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen

I dont even know how he can live with himself, coming on this board and telling America is bad, meanwhile he is participating in the oral arguement for destroying his own country, but wont lift a dollar's value effort to actually practice what he preaches.

He says he's for this immigration and giving them jobs, yet his construction company has given a total of zero jobs to syrian migrants. A total of zero projects have they completed to give them housing.

He's all talk and no action.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 02:01 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Yep. He is actually someone who can really help the Syrians. He actually has the resources but he just runs his mouth trying to make us middle class folk feel bad

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:54 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He wont ever do shit to help them, but comes here to make us feel bad about not liking it. Literally every liberal on this board is a hypocrite. Not one single person here will or has gone out of their way to help a single refugee, even when they could easily do it, like Barduck.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 05:05 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

i donated a much needed 500 to them. i'm interested to see what robtard or bardock did

and i'm broke. barely making bills

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 05:08 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

They have not given two flipping cents, all talk, no action, just like our worthless politicians they admire. Look how much Rob and Bardock admire worthless shit bag politicians, but they hate Trump. I was at the Trump even tonight, and it was like nothing I had ever seen or felt before.

When he called the orlando shooter a son of a *****, the noise level I cannot even describe, we were all going crazy with love for Trump

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 05:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

At this point he pretty much has to stick to his guns. If he were to flip on the issue now it would just look bad, so basically I would bet good money his perspective of "this was the right course of action" won't change.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 11:57 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

New, interesting statistics emerge. It seems there is a general chaos in Germany due to migrants.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...rt-registration

Germany's migrant crisis turns into a NIGHTMARE as 80% of refugees have NO documents

THE true scale of the migrant crisis in Germany has been uncovered as it emerges 80 per cent of asylum seekers have arrived there WITHOUT a passport - and hundreds of thousands are now planning to bring over their FAMILIES.

Meanwhile, in 2015, federal police seized 4,973 fake identification documents when searching travelling migrants in Germany - 834 of those were fake IDs of Syrian refugees.

It seems criminals have managed to slip through the net as since the first four months of 2016, more than 4,000 people who have entered the country are now on the Germany’s most wanted list.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 10:45 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Surtur
At this point he pretty much has to stick to his guns. If he were to flip on the issue now it would just look bad, so basically I would bet good money his perspective of "this was the right course of action" won't change.

If you ask for my non representative opinion based on my experience where I live, let me sum up:

the glass windows in bus stations next to refugee camps were constantly smashed in. [seen with my own eyes]

A mob of "refugees" went into a bus and just went through without paying for a bus ticket and told the busdriver "Merkel pays" [my grandma actually spoke with the busdriver]

Another busdriver who actually spoke up that they should get a ticket got his head smacked in and is in hospital.

the attempts and actual rapes in my city went up to 5 this year alone, while before we had like 1 in 5 years going by police records.

quote:
"It seems criminals have managed to slip through the net as since the first four months of 2016, more than 4,000 people who have entered the country are now on the Germany’s most wanted list."

Which net? German politicians opened the borders and actually said they take everyone in even without passports/IDs and that there will be no upper limit for "refugees"

This is the exact situation I warned about from the very beginning, it is and it will remain social suicide.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 10:59 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Parmaniac
If you ask for my non representative opinion based on my experience where I live, let me sum up:

the glass windows in bus stations next to refugee camps were constantly smashed in. [seen with my own eyes]

A mob of "refugees" went into a bus and just went through without paying for a bus ticket and told the busdriver "Merkel pays" [my grandma actually spoke with the busdriver]

Another busdriver who actually spoke up that they should get a ticket got his head smacked in and is in hospital.

the attempts and actual rapes in my city went up to 5 this year alone, while before we had like 1 in 5 years going by police records.

Which net? German politicians opened the borders and actually said they take everyone in even without passports/IDs and that there will be no upper limit for "refugees"

This is the exact situation I warned about from the very beginning, it is and it will remain social suicide.

God... that's terrible. I really feel sorry for your situation there.

Especially given that German authorities seem to be disingenuous and impotent to do anything about it.

What part of Germany are you living in?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 11:40 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

(please log in to view the image)

North Rhine-Westphalia

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 12:14 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote