KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Saitama vs Goku

Saitama vs Goku
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yungz22
saitama may be physicakky stronger but goku surpasses him in every other field... goku wins

Originally posted by SquallX
No it ****ing doesn't, not when later showings contradict said statements.

Bios claims Hulk to be the strongest there is, but we know that's false.

Bios claims Haku from Naruto is light speed in his mirrors, and we know that's false.

Statements by a character are not facts without proof, and worse when later showings proves other wise.

Case and point, the Buu Saga. Buu was at least x5 stronger than Cell, yet at his height of his powers, he was just a casual planet buster.

Buu never went higher than that. So if Buu who is superior then Cell never busted a Solar System, then Cell who is weaker than Buu is a contradictory to itself.

thumb up
At least there are some reasonable true debaters here to counter the trolls. I see hope.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 05:57 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up
At least there are some reasonable true debaters here to counter the trolls. I see hope.

I love the fact that I contradict there bulkshits, but instead of actually debating against it, all they can write is lol. As if that's suppose to mean something to me.

ome of the reasons I hate dbz versus anything, there throlls takes every statement as truth, even when they both contradicts or lacks the feats.

I swear, if Goku claims his fart is a pllanet buster, they'll claim it as absolute facts.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 06:53 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Then leave these threads fool^

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 07:03 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by bbrem123
Then leave these threads fool^

But it's so much fun proving most of you tards wrong.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 07:09 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

You're not doing anything but making yourself look like a idiot though...comedic if you ask.

Keep at it I guess.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 07:11 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by bbrem123
You're not doing anything but making yourself look like a idiot though...comedic if you ask.

Keep at it I guess.

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 09:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

but i mean there are alot of dbz tards on this site.. idk where al of them came from ive been here for almost 10 years and it wasnt this bad before

We are True Avengers

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 03:48 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Are you calling people DBZ tards because they disagree with your aspect of the characters?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 04:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by carver9
Are you calling people DBZ tards because they disagree with your aspect of the characters?

no ppl are tards because they dont base their arguements on fact and logic.... they only like certain characters better which is why they say he/she would win.

in a tards eyes there can on be one winner of a fight and thats the character they love most

they argue on different rules

We are True Avengers

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 05:21 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

It's been a while since I've been here, but it seems the hyperbole of the dbz verse hasn't change a bit.

Solar system blast. what's next, Goku and co can destroy universes now.

Also, don't bring data book as feats, that shit doesn't work.

It's like me claiming Haku as light speed just because the data book claimed he was.

Hyperbole is a character exaggerating his or her abilities SARCASTICALLY. Not making a legitimate threat, in an attempt to goad his opponent into fighting back. The author WANTED Cell to be a solar system buster, therefor he is.

Yes. Bills is a universe buster. This was stated three times in Dragon Ball Super, already. I can post links.

The Naruto data book did NOT say that Haku was light speed. There was nothing of the like IN said databook. You're referring to a SINGLE dubbing error in the English dub of the anime.

In the manga, Haku states that he transports himself as a reflection through the mirrors. That has NOTHING to do with speed, whatsoever. Stop making things up, because you're making yourself look like even more of a joke than everyone on here already knows you to be. thumb up

I love the fact that I contradict there bulkshits, but instead of actually debating against it, all they can write is lol. As if that's suppose to mean something to me.

ome of the reasons I hate dbz versus anything, there throlls takes every statement as truth, even when they both contradicts or lacks the feats.

I swear, if Goku claims his fart is a pllanet buster, they'll claim it as absolute facts.

Statements are considerable as feats, when nothing contradicts said statements. You still have yet to show a SINGLE instance in which any of these statements were contradicted.

So either do it, or stop wasting our time, you liar. thumb up

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 06:21 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by yungz22
but i mean there are alot of dbz tards on this site.. idk where al of them came from ive been here for almost 10 years and it wasnt this bad before

They are here now because of all the butthurt after watching Superman walking through SSJGSSJs Kamehameha in the Deathbattle, which was a pretty accurate showing of how the fight would go in a neutral setting. And this is the reason why I hoped that Goku would win, it would have saved our forum from those raging, lying, mindless DB tards.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:20 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

you are still on that? wow

and this is why you should not even be in these threads. You really need to bring up superman? wtf

pretty sad if you ask me...you are the butt hurt one trying to spam DBZ threads with this superman nonsense that nobody was even talking about.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:33 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^He asked for the reason why there are suddenly so many DB tards here on KMC, I gave it to him, nothing special.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:40 PM
bbrem123

but you are not even right...

all that shit from deathbattle was premature...so why why even bring it up. You seem like you have to preach superman in every thread you go to. Gets sicking.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:43 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I am right, the time those tards invaded our forum just fits. The DeathBattles should never have happened.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:50 PM
carver9

Nobody cares about that battle. People are not discrediting anything about any battle here. If anything, people are discrediting Goku power level, which again has nothing to do with Superman and Goku fights.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 08:09 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Hyperbole is a character exaggerating his or her abilities SARCASTICALLY. Not making a legitimate threat, in an attempt to goad his opponent into fighting back. The author WANTED Cell to be a solar system buster, therefor he is.

Yes. Bills is a universe buster. This was stated three times in Dragon Ball Super, already. I can post links.

The Naruto data book did NOT say that Haku was light speed. There was nothing of the like IN said databook. You're referring to a SINGLE dubbing error in the English dub of the anime.

In the manga, Haku states that he transports himself as a reflection through the mirrors. That has NOTHING to do with speed, whatsoever. Stop making things up, because you're making yourself look like even more of a joke than everyone on here already knows you to be. thumb up

Statements are considerable as feats, when nothing contradicts said statements. You still have yet to show a SINGLE instance in which any of these statements were contradicted.

So either do it, or stop wasting our time, you liar. thumb up

Right, because bad guys never overestimate there power right?

Cell's statement was just that genius, a ****ing statement, no more no less. That shit was the ****ing epitome of ****ing hyperbole. Why you may ask? Because he's ****ing feats contradicts his showing. Even more so when Majin Buu was introduced. Buu like i said before was atleast 10x stronger than Cell was a nothing more but a ****ing planet buster.

Kishimoto ****ing wrote that Haku's mirror made him go lightspeed. We know it's false because it ****ing contradicts itself with his showings. Same ****ing thing with Cell.

Show me proof of Bills being a Universe buster, not ****ing statements, but actual proof.

And to be an actual Universe buster, you must be able to destroy the Universe in oneshot under your own power, not planet to planet, not by causing a chain reaction, but actually destroying it in one shot.

Also, Haku never claimed to teleport at lighspeed in the American dub either. It was once again Kishimoto that claimed he moved at lightspeed in the databook.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 08:27 PM
carver9

Right, because bad guys never overestimate there power right?

Cell's statement was just that genius, a ****ing statement, no more no less. That shit was the ****ing epitome of ****ing hyperbole. Why you may ask? Because he's ****ing feats contradicts his showing. Even more so when Majin Buu was introduced. Buu like i said before was atleast 10x stronger than Cell was a nothing more but a ****ing planet buster.

Kishimoto ****ing wrote that Haku's mirror made him go lightspeed. We know it's false because it ****ing contradicts itself with his showings. Same ****ing thing with Cell.

Show me proof of Bills being a Universe buster, not ****ing statements, but actual proof.

And to be an actual Universe buster, you must be able to destroy the Universe in oneshot under your own power, not planet to planet, not by causing a chain reaction, but actually destroying it in one shot.

Also, Haku never claimed to teleport at lighspeed in the American dub either. It was once again Kishimoto that claimed he moved at lightspeed in the databook.

I like the way you debate. With that said, that still makes First Form Frieza more powerful than the best of Heralds in DC and Marvel. Hell, his finger is more powerful than them since none of these people have destroyed a planet or anything close to it under their own power...

People are,

Thor
Wonder Woman
Superman
Doomsday
Darkseid
Thanos

And the list goes on. Don't you agree with this

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 08:36 PM
juggerman

I like the way you debate. With that said, that still makes First Form Frieza more powerful than the best of Heralds in DC and Marvel. Hell, his finger is more powerful than them since none of these people have destroyed a planet or anything close to it under their own power...

That's kinda silly. Frieza didn't destroy a planet with his finger. You wouldn't say Superman's eyes sealed a tear in reality/universe wouldn't you?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 09:08 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

People are,

Thor
Wonder Woman
Superman
Doomsday
Darkseid
Thanos

And the list goes on. Don't you agree with this

Carver, you're the epitome of a ****ing moron. So what's the point of naming those characters again for.

Most of those character you list don't go around blasting planets away.

Thor, we know Thor at is strongest can fight Galactus. A being that has on panel mind you actually destroys Universes in one shot.

Wonder Woman has never destroy a planet either, but we know at her highest level, she has taken Universal beings on. The Shattered God being the one that comes to mind.

Superman. Seriously carver.

Doomsday, he's power is not about destroying planet, but more about evolution. we know DD would kill anyone in DBZ because of said evolution.

Darkseid. You're an idiot. Darkseid true form falling was in Final Crisis was destroying all of realities. Owns a Prometheus Giant. New 52 Darkseid hand was destroying a Universe because of John Constantine.

Thanos, don't know much about him, but am pretty sure he survived a planet being destroyed around.

Want me to name actual Universe busters.

Parallax
Extant
Galactus
Darkseid true form
COIE Anti Monitor

Want me to go on.

For all youre bitching, i wonder how you'll act with a DBZ Vs Hulk thread?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 09:20 PM