KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield vs James Bond and Jason Bourne

Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield vs James Bond and Jason Bourne
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud

He punched and shoulder pushed a boulder that weighs many tons like 30 feet. The estimate for that boulder is somewhere around 150 tons.

We tried to move a rock a quarter the size of the bobcat once and it was incredibly hard and was tipping the bobcat. Chris' rock dwarfed any bobcat.
laughing out loud 150 tons my ass, I've seen estimates from 5 tons to 25 tons and none of it matters since all he did was get the boulder rolling

This is a 25 ton boulder that looks way bigger than Chris' boulder

http://www.who2.com/sites/default/f...ulder-crush.jpg

Compare this to the boulder in RE5 and it's not even close
http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/7...ges/re5_405.jpg

And it's a spherical shape, all Chris had to do was get it rolling and momentum takes care of the rest, if the boulder in RE5 was shaped like the one in the pic above, where it was flat then Chris would of been screwed people like to act as if Chris lifted the damn thing which is horse shit

Last edited by RadZoa on Sep 23rd, 2015 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:16 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OFkCbG11mY

This guy is a 3 tonnor because he's moving a 3 ton boulder, with one hand, so he's really a 6 tonnor eek!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:19 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Originally posted by RadZoa

This guy is a 3 tonnor because he's moving a 3 ton boulder, with one hand, so he's really a 6 tonnor eek!

That stone doesn' even weights 2000lb.... let alone 7000lb+

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:25 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Basalt is the usual rock material in volcanoes. It weighs 188 pounds per cubic foot.

Chris is about 6 feet in Re5 (185 cm). The boulder looks about 2.5 times his height.

If we assume everything was even that works out to 183 tons. If we assume the boulder was even but it was only twice as tall as Chris then it works out to 162 tons.

Using a picture where Chris is about 30 feet away where the boulder still appears at the very least twice his height doesn't work.

But anyway, if you agree everything was about twice his height then you can do the math yourself here.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6395587_cal...lders-tons.html

Basalt weight
http://www.reade.com/Particle_Briefings/spec_gra2.html

Even if we assume for whatever reason it was rhyolite which is the lightest type of rock formed from lava, then it would still be 116 tons per the 12 foot low estimate. So... yeah rocks are heavy like I said. Also lol at the implication that rolling a lumpy kind of spherical rock that weighs 25 tons would just make one above average. Even if it were perfectly ball shaped with no imperfections that would still be an insane feat.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

It's rolling...

Do you believe for a second this was a good piece of evidence on your behalf?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:56 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Talk to me when Bourne and Bond can do this

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 08:15 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

It's rolling...

Do you believe for a second this was a good piece of evidence on your behalf?
Just like the boulder in RE5 was rolling....

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 09:58 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Just like the boulder in RE5 was rolling....
It wasn't rolling on flat ground from a light push because it's on ball bearings.

And that's assuming it's 3 tons, an actual rock and if we ignore the guy saying he was pushing it with his ass at one point.

Terrible example

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 10:06 PM
RadZoa

Originally posted by SquallX
Talk to me when Bourne and Bond can do this

Your link is broken but I looked it up, also why do you keep assuming anyone is arguing for Bourne and Bond anymore?

Leon's mediocre parkour skills are nothing to brag about though

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 10:32 PM
RadZoa

Basalt is the usual rock material in volcanoes. It weighs 188 pounds per cubic foot.

Chris is about 6 feet in Re5 (185 cm). The boulder looks about 2.5 times his height.

If we assume everything was even that works out to 183 tons. If we assume the boulder was even but it was only twice as tall as Chris then it works out to 162 tons.

Using a picture where Chris is about 30 feet away where the boulder still appears at the very least twice his height doesn't work.

But anyway, if you agree everything was about twice his height then you can do the math yourself here.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6395587_cal...lders-tons.html

Basalt weight
http://www.reade.com/Particle_Briefings/spec_gra2.html

Even if we assume for whatever reason it was rhyolite which is the lightest type of rock formed from lava, then it would still be 116 tons per the 12 foot low estimate. So... yeah rocks are heavy like I said. Also lol at the implication that rolling a lumpy kind of spherical rock that weighs 25 tons would just make one above average. Even if it were perfectly ball shaped with no imperfections that would still be an insane feat.
Whelp I looked it up and ...I really can't argue with this although I do have to say one thing

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010...473_634x421.jpg

This is a volcanic boulder that weighs a little under 1000 tons and when I compare it to Chris' boulder the weight doesn't really add up, but I guess we never really get a good look at the boulder in RE5 outside of it being bigger than Chris himself

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 10:52 PM
SquallX

Your link is broken but I looked it up, also why do you keep assuming anyone is arguing for Bourne and Bond anymore?

Leon's mediocre parkour skills are nothing to brag about though

Did you see what happened? Leon took the hit head on, got back up and sprint a good 300 meters like it was nothing.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 11:00 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by SquallX
Did you see what happened? Leon took the hit head on, got back up and sprint a good 300 meters like it was nothing.
You mean when he got smacked and flew backwards? 300 meters would be nearly 1000 feet, that was not 1000 feet, that looked like 50 feet give or take, and he flew back horizontally, it would of been more impressive if he fell down vertically, landed flat and got up after that

We saw Chief Mendes flip Leon 5 or 6 feet in the air, he fell into a cabinet and was KTFO, that's some amazing durability confused

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 11:06 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Whelp I looked it up and ...I really can't argue with this although I do have to say one thing

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010...473_634x421.jpg

This is a volcanic boulder that weighs a little under 1000 tons and when I compare it to Chris' boulder the weight doesn't really add up, but I guess we never really get a good look at the boulder in RE5 outside of it being bigger than Chris himself
1000 tons doesn't make sense and the whole story is made on an assumption by the photographer.

They say 50 feet tall. Even if you lowball the width and length to 20 feet it's still over 1800 tons. And even if you lowball it to rhyolite at those low estimates it's still 1300 tons.

Basically no effort was put into actually figuring out the weight of it besides "it could be".
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ic-volcano.html

For it to be 1000 tons that boulder would have had to be around 22 feet in every area. That's the biggest 22 feet I've ever seen on all sides.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 11:34 PM
Dexx-Planet86

too much leon and chris wank lol

leon and chris isnt even good shot as sam fisher considering they cant headshot 4 guys in less than a second like sam. and sam isnt even close to bond or bourne considering even the lowelliest fodders in these movies can shoot multiple individuals on their lethal points in less than a sec.

bond casually beat multiple armed guys in skyfall without getting touched(depside bond having multiple guns pointed on his face) and effortlessly cleaned a elevator filled with trained agents before the elevator reached the lower floor. adding bourne(can headshot a guy middle in the skull while falling at reentry speed from 50m) who slaughtered two cops armed with batons and owned a pro sniper with a shitty shotgun would make this fight an even bigger slaughter

bond and bourne rips their spine chrods off lul

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:15 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote