KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!

Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!
Started by: Krazz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

Warning Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!

I am not crazy, I know for a fact that we live in a Matrix. I am gathering a small force together to set free the people, you want the proof we live in a Matrix, join the group and help us break out of it!!

If you have proof too, send evidence to [email protected] with the subject "Matrix"

Old Post May 25th, 2003 03:39 PM
Krazz is currently offline Click here to Send Krazz a Private Message Find more posts by Krazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

I have what it takes crazy dude.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 03:48 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

Lets hear what proof you have. Crazy Krazz. wacko

Last edited by trilight on May 25th, 2003 at 04:04 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2003 04:02 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and they say I need my pills wink

Old Post May 25th, 2003 04:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I think people take movies too far.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 05:12 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

if we live in a matrix then why are their defects like yourself?

Old Post May 25th, 2003 06:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

Every program has defects, they are called glitches, defects like me are free because your minds are free to choose thoughts inside the parameters deemed normal, where people like me, 'defects' like me are able to choose thoughts outside of teh parameters, and not be told that they are insane, because our minds and our eyes are open!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 06:39 PM
Krazz is currently offline Click here to Send Krazz a Private Message Find more posts by Krazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah when am I gonna learn Kung Fu.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 06:40 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Yeah, when?

Old Post May 25th, 2003 07:22 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

!Warning!

Watching The Matrix: Reloaded can cause you not to think straight anymore.

____

This warning was brought to you by the National Preservation of Yerssot Insanity, USA, New York City

Old Post May 25th, 2003 07:24 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

''When you'll open your eyes!''

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 07:26 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

mock, laugh, make jokes, obey what you are beng told, to stop your minds believing that what I am saying is the truth.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 07:51 PM
Dexx
wingless

and you guyz never belived me! the state is experimenting on civillians again!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 07:56 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

Why don't you look at the facts. w ww.KGLA.Bravepages.co m (you will obviously have to remove the spaces, I needed to send the link without the boards knowing it was a link, because I have to have high message status to send links. See, put in 2 spaces, outside of the computers parameters for hyperlink, just like you closed up people) a simple games site until you click the R on others, then figure out the simple way to find the text, an see just some of my proof, because I have a lot of proof, more solid that that posted onto this web site!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:03 PM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

It does make me think about it. OK where are the agents?

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:06 PM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

Who mentioned agents?

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:07 PM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

I just did.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:08 PM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Krazz
Why don't you look at the facts. w ww.KGLA.Bravepages.co m (you will obviously have to remove the spaces, I needed to send the link without the boards knowing it was a link, because I have to have high message status to send links. See, put in 2 spaces, outside of the computers parameters for hyperlink, just like you closed up people) a simple games site until you click the R on others, then figure out the simple way to find the text, an see just some of my proof, because I have a lot of proof, more solid that that posted onto this web site!

then proof it already before they pull my plug big grin

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:18 PM
Dexx
wingless

any...non-pc proofs krazz?

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:20 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Anything is better than nothing.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:21 PM