KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!

Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!
Started by: Krazz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

that's right...i'm convinced cookie! so...how do i get out??

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:24 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

uhoh! I feel something at the back of my head! quick!
I don't want to die like this!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:24 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I want a long black flappy coat!! If I join your army, do I get one? And sunglasses... and an automatic rifle... BamBAmBamBAmBAmABm!!!

Sometimes I think I might need angermanagement... Nah! Just give my rifle!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:25 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

haha, quite the joker aren't you? must be a really big defect in the system with someone like you there.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:25 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

now now, we musn't laugh with something as serious as this!

Krazz, if you can free me of this matrix, I'll join your site
let's say you unplug me around noonish? we can get some dinner then

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

*carefully waits for computer to start typing itself*
maybe and 'outsider' will wanna find me.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:28 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I doubt they want you dexx stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:29 PM
Dexx
wingless

what are you talking about? i'm probably the only one who could stand that 'breakfast of the champions' stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:31 PM
yerssot

from that funny website
quote:
Any thought you may take hold of outside of those parameters is simply regarded as 'crazy' or images as 'hallucinations.' No, they could be as true as thoughts inside the parameters. However are you sure the ideas you currently think of are the true ones? Please, prove me to be wrong. You cannot.

can't proof you're correct either

quote:
We as humans cannot survive without oxygen. This would mean we are constricted to stay on the earth, above water and below the sky.

That's why men landed on the moon... oh wait! that was a conspiracy too! roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:
For this reason do you not think we are told we cannot breath without oxygen to keep us staying underwater so long as to find a glitch, or from staying in space so long as to find out the truth?

no, since you started talking about a computerised scene and in real life, submarines can stay weeks under water ... woops!

quote:
Prove to me the area 51 workers are not a part of the program, designed to make sure the code is updated, upgraded, clean it of glitches, and edit the code where necessary.

Now you're confusing the aliens with the matrix laughing out loud

quote:
Such a program would be less large to the matrix coding, and could be stored in a place such as the Bermuda triangle, where people often disappear.

Please! People know for some time now what is wrong at that place!

quote:
If this happens in a game, such glitches can cause the ground level to vibrate. This could explain earthquakes.

This could explain why you should be in a restraining jacket yes

quote:
I hope I have made a believer out of you, because I may be a crazy fool, but then I may be correct!

you're right! you totally made me believe you're a crazy fool

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:44 PM
Dexx
wingless

laughing out loud totally unsocial behaviour! off with his head!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:51 PM
yerssot

Nevah! I'll follow the white rabbitbig grin

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:53 PM
Dexx
wingless

ignorance is bliss...remember?

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:55 PM
yerssot

not at all

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:59 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

strange.... with all this knowledge about the real world that he has, you'd think he' pick a better place to speak out then a message board with only about 30 regular members.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 09:26 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

leave the guy alone, may be he run away from the mental hospital and got to see a cinema for a first time in his life

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 10:09 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

I think Krazz escaped the mental hospital and saw The Matrix was the last thing he saw before they strapped him in the jacket put him on the short bus and broght him back to the looney house.....Anyway I have proof the matrix is FAKE. If the matrix was real the "agents" wouldnt alow a movie to be made due to the fact someone might try to stop it...so in short whoever thinks the matrix is real is fat and has no friends.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 11:51 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Nice imagination.smile

Old Post May 26th, 2003 01:12 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Krazzy im still looking but i see no proof, where is it? or do u have agents behind u, i think u mixed the red and blue pills to make the green one that brings crazyness in ur case Krazzyness, i bet u go around wearing a trench coat, right? R u the 1 or #2? lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:24 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This is way too far-fetched and absurd. The Matrix does not exist, it is a film for entertainment. Duh!

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

What if we really are in a Matrix?

And the Matrix realised that Krazz was on to them?

And they specifically created the Matrix movies to make Krazz look crazy!

Now it all makes sense!

laughing out loud

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:35 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote