KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!

Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!
Started by: Krazz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

oh shit....i'm seeing that green code again. ooh!..ladies in red...hot mommas!!

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:54 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

failed abortions is apparently the matrix's biggest glitch

Old Post May 26th, 2003 10:19 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

This is probably the most cunning spam I have seen so far

Old Post May 26th, 2003 10:21 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos
g0d

ROFL... hahah Krazz lives up to his name wink
But hey, makes you wonder huh ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:50 PM
Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah..i FINALLY understand cipherwink

Old Post May 26th, 2003 07:20 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reveiller
Vash The Stampede

it might make you wonder but we would all know anyways

Krazz if we are in a matrix and supposebly u are "free" we are we all located? you should know and why not tell the world why just us?

Old Post May 26th, 2003 07:29 PM
Reveiller is currently offline Click here to Send Reveiller a Private Message Find more posts by Reveiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

why should he know? he just knows we're all trapped. The question is...if the 'supervisers' know that he knows..wouldn't he be considered the most dangerous person in the..'system'? Or maybe they're just relying on that fact that no-one belives him...yeah, that's it.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 07:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Maybe we should all follow the white rabbit and see how far the rabbit hole goes... laughing out loud

Old Post May 26th, 2003 09:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

Don't even try or you'll spend rest of your life in the mental hospital

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 09:24 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post May 26th, 2003 09:25 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Crap, I'm a Matrix fan. Does this mean I'm affiliated with this assclown? J/K laughing out loud

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 27th, 2003 04:45 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

see what happens when parents smoke things they shouldn't smoke when they're pregnant?

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 27th, 2003 05:30 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HotPizza

Surely if we were really in a matrix the machines would restrict the creation of a film that could open up so many questions and create the potential for so many people plugged in to question there existance.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:25 PM
HotPizza is currently offline Click here to Send HotPizza a Private Message Find more posts by HotPizza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Or maybe that is how they want you to think...

The point is, of course, that if we were in the Matrix there would be NO way to prove it unless an outsider brings us out. That is rather the concept. Whatever shortcomings and glitches there iare in the system we would be conditioned not to perceive.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rin
Public Anemone Number One

You people are so funny... in that good way that people speak of so often...

And has anyone noticed Krazz has pretty much stopped posting in this thread? Perhaps he was finally discouraged by all your mockery.

Not that I care..

Can you smeeeellll what the sun is cooking?

Old Post May 28th, 2003 05:03 AM
Rin is currently offline Click here to Send Rin a Private Message Find more posts by Rin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

yep...you got Ush. just like plato's cave parable

Old Post May 28th, 2003 06:02 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Well if anybody meets an outsider tell me and i'll follow you.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 03:22 AM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

me too!

Old Post May 29th, 2003 03:36 AM
justinday15
Jay

Me three!

Old Post May 29th, 2003 03:46 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rin
Public Anemone Number One

What they said.

Can you smeeeellll what the sun is cooking?

Old Post May 30th, 2003 05:08 AM
Rin is currently offline Click here to Send Rin a Private Message Find more posts by Rin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote