KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!

Let me open your eyes, Matrix is real and I can prove it, please read!!
Started by: Krazz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
julibug

Ok. Just read through all those previous posts, and now I have one giant headache! Anyway, I actually tried to go to the website that Krazz mentioned in one of the early posts. When I opened the site, a window popped up for me to download some program that appeared necessary to view the site properly. I clicked on it to download, and my antivirus software kicked in immediately with a warning that it tried to download a trojan virus onto my computer. Don't know what that was all about, but just a warning to the rest of you not to bother going to his website.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 10:31 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

this is refering to the posts krazz posted on the first page. That is total BS. you don't know if we live in a fake world or not. actually, we do live in a fake world. the government is hiding things from the public that we the people deserve in our right to see and hear. that alone makes this a fake world and if we do live in a form of virtual reality, then i don't want to know about it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 06:58 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

the truth is out there

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:05 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

back to the topic ladies!!!

if the matrix is real, then why isnt there any weird shit happening? in the movie there are huge man hunts fot the rebells and its all over the news, but in the worldd we live in everything SEEMS to be tip-top

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 01:57 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

also i have some thing to say.
time is never ending, when the universe collapses on it's self it explodes in exactly the same way that it did last time, (action reaction) that means that time is also repetative, ( thus the word FATE), this means that choises do not exist, we only think that they do.
think about it, and tell me what you think

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 02:00 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

before each person is born, that person's "fate" is already printed in god's notebook, and the actions that person took is printed on god's other notebook too. so that person just acts out what is already on paper. when that person meets a crossroad, that person thinks he/she has a choice, but actually god already knows which road that person will choose. choosing to blink right now instead of 3 seconds later is written on that piece of godlike paper. so we don't have a choice after all, if we did, the universe would be in chaos. the chaos theory...hm...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 03:32 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Pffft! Utterly flawered fatalism! But more to the point, not very on-topic. There is enough discussion about determinism elsewhere.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Miffed come on, THINK!

quote:
Originally posted by Member.
before each person is born, that person's "fate" is already printed in god's notebook, and the actions that person took is printed on god's other notebook too. so that person just acts out what is already on paper. when that person meets a crossroad, that person thinks he/she has a choice, but actually god already knows which road that person will choose. choosing to blink right now instead of 3 seconds later is written on that piece of godlike paper. so we don't have a choice after all, if we did, the universe would be in chaos. the chaos theory...hm...

If this is true (action-reaction), then everything repeats it's self. We make our choises based on the physics of time and gravity and etc. and since every thing explodes(refeer to my earlier post) in exacly the same way, then our choises are the same.
this may be farfeched, but i think that it is closer to the truth than you think.
im not saying i am right, and i am not trying to deny religion, what i am saying is what the oracle meant. FATE IS REAL IT EXISTS! even if only in gods notebook.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 02:59 PM
julibug

I honestly can't believe this thread is still going. It was started by someone who believes we live in the matrix. I don't think he was meaning it in an allagorical sense either. Philisophically, we could discuss how we live in a matrix in many ways. All this talk about fate/choice could go on forever, too. What are we really talking about on this thread???

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 04:28 PM
Lord_Seth

nm

Last edited by Lord_Seth on Jun 14th, 2003 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:53 PM
Lord_Seth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Seth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Seth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo is the SIX

OMY u ppl r so ignorant. I 100% agree with Kraaz. If u had ever picked up a bible and read significant parts of it, u would kno that all of us are like living inside the mind of God. Sure, it is not exactly like the matrix movie, with all the agents and blue pills. But this physical realm is very similar the the matrix in the movie. The spiritual realm is the real world, and when we die, we are "unplugged".

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 09:51 PM
Neo is the SIX is currently offline Click here to Send Neo is the SIX a Private Message Find more posts by Neo is the SIX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Disturbing post, that... I think this thread serves no further purpose.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 10:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Seth

The Jews belive that every 50,000 years god destroy and rebuild the world - don't eve try to ask me how i know it you dont wanna know.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 02:36 PM
Lord_Seth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Seth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Seth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote