KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku vs Darth Revan

Count Dooku vs Darth Revan
Started by: EmperorSidious2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dominis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I know, real special how you've had the wind knocked out of you. Never happened to me...no, wait , I think it's happened to everyone. No one was paralyzed and the entire exchange was about 20 seconds. Again, you're just making shit up.

Yes, they did. Revan just overpowered their shields. Second, Anakin and Obi-wan didn't fall down. Otherwise, they wouldn't be leaning forward. What kind of stupidity is this? Has it really gotten to the point where you simply have to make shit up because you have nothing to say?

It didn't render anyone unconscious, you can clearly see them all standing up about 30 seconds later. And Revan's attack, as Ant as has pointed out actually killed people.

You wrote out something, and then posted something as evidence. That's generally how the English language works. Too bad you didn't present anything comparable, which is what I stated. Dooku didn't have any dominance there, and you know it. You said it was comparable, a "match" even. It wasn't. Glad we're on the same page.

1) Lmao, do you watch any type of fighting? You can be unconscious for seconds. Sidious rendered Maul unconscious for about 20 seconds. Apparently, you've never had the wind knocked out of you. You'd be clutching at trying to grasp for air, not lay all calmly.

2) Leaning forward? You're not even trying to make sense, are you. I seen them knocked back, and then getting up from a position that indicated a fall. Again, they weren't flung all the way down. I mean, you can post the video if it's bothering you that bad. Also, you mean, Revan overpowered their aura, which are used to defend against direct TK assaults. He didn't overpowered what wasn't thrown up. They didn't motion to indicate a barrier was thrown up.

3) Now it was 30? Regardless, I said unconscious, not completely dead, so yes, they got back up.

4) Yeah, and you didn't even know what I was comparing it to, as you thought it was a direct comparison to the opening sequence of Revan's fight, when he force pushed them. Generally, you shouldn't try to give me lessons on how English works when can't even comprehend the entire gist of my argument, and in failing to do so you interpret the point as to why I brought it up. Honestly, I don't need you to tell me what I mean, I got it. Thanks though, I guess. However, I was comparing Dooku's raw power, and posted that along with other gifs. Dooku only used a swift one armed force push that pushed both of them back to the floor, and rendered the non force users unconscious, whereas Revan's all powerful attack couldn't even do that, but that's the problem with accepting game play stunts as the full truth, even if it is scripted.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 06:42 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Indeed it is. Now, in a one on one chat with Ant perhaps you can tell him that I never ever said Revan was unable to kill him, and that therefore he's using the term concession wrong. I was merely stating that a within a protracted attack, not to mention a lengthy engagement, including the long attack, he failed to kill or incapacitate any of them (render unconscious, in this case), or whatever his intent was. He failed, period. Revan's good spirit is irrelevant when discussing the length of the attack, before his intervention, unless his spirit was diminishing the entire fight? If that's the case, I'd rather hear it from you if you don't mind. And also, that if Dooku can so casually dominate the likes of Ventress effortlessly and quickly, or dominate her and two other nightsisters simultaneously despite his handicaps, then it stands to reason that dominating a larger group with a much stronger and longer attack is well within his ability, especially when the force users he's so easily downed have better showing than Shan or any individual on the TOR strike team. Logic dictates that when something is done so easily, that shouldn't be accepted as the pinnacle of one's performance, or anywhere near close to it.

*them

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Dooku takes sabers pretty solidly. Revan takes Force and all-out.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What a completely pointless bump.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syndicate

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:32 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

ILS y u an hero

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:35 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

your father deals drugs to pregnant women

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:36 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Pregnant women deal drugs to ur father

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:37 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What a completely pointless bump.

Ant obviously still mad about that assraping S66 gave him before peacing-out forever.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:44 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Granted there are a lot of things that piss me off, but saying S66 beat me in this debate might top the list even though I'm certain you're trolling.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Dooku, being canonically the most powerful force user as a jedi and an even more powerful sith, well that's an accolade hard to top, really.

This level of raw attacks Dooku has matched via TK or lightning.

(please log in to view the image)

Dooku was drugged and blind here. The drug also effected Dooku's force senses. Yet he dominated Ventress and two nightsisters with a lightning attack that lasted seconds before hurling them a great distance out of his window. Dooku was no doubt aiming to kill, but with the drug effecting him more and more, causing him to stumble as the fight went on, his main concern was survival and getting rid of them as soon as he could. Dooku ragdolled them to a greater extent then Revan did the strike team, and that's even if you want to take what happens in game play mechanics as the full truth.
(please log in to view the image)

Here, he force waves Anakin and Kenobi, both of whom visibly defend against, yet were still floored, with the push also momentarily rendering the armored pikes in back of them unconscious despite the push being diminished by the combined power of Kenobi and Skywalker, both of whom either rival or exceed anyone on Revan's strike team. And I'll get to the feats of Dooku's opponents as well, just to prove my stance.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:53 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Behold, Tempest, your greatest apprentice. ^

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:56 PM