KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku/Beerus latest feat Universal?

Goku/Beerus latest feat Universal?
Started by: bbrem123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Why don't you guys just agree that SSJ God ki is different from a static modifier? Not x50 or x100 but a power up that lets the wielder be as strong as he needs to be.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:12 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The fact that Beerus quantifies his power numerically(ie. by percentages) means that SSJG can as well... Which means that a static multiplier is certainly in the realm of possibility.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

It is but how trust worthy are these numbers they are spitting out. Im gonna bet they are very unreliable.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:40 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I know when I fight I give it 110% every time.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:41 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

hahaha ^

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:44 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
I know when I fight I give it 110% every time.

No, you don't. Your muscles have a maximum capacity, just like everything in existence, that exists outside of infinitude.

Like ki. And Godly ki.

They can be measured.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:23 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
The only Superman who can compare, is the Thought Robot, and Goku/Beerus achieved this feat CASUALLY while not even using full power.

Nobody is even bothering about this, maybe even rightfully so; however, my eyes are bleeding every, single time I read it, so I'll be the one who is going to intervene...

Please, please, for the very love of the almighty God, stop bringing Thought Robot Superman in this: you don't even know what you are talking about and no, SSG and Beerus don't compare with it, they are not even remotely close to be able to understand what the TR even is, let alone to compare to it.

So, just stop and let it go.
Thanks.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Sj_Sharp on Oct 4th, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 10:58 AM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
Nobody is even bothering about this, maybe even rightfully so; however, my eyes are bleeding every, single time I read it, so I'll be the one who is going to intervene...

Please, please, for the very love of the almighty God, stop bringing Thought Robot Superman in this: you don't even know what you are talking about and no, SSG and Beerus don't compare with it, they are not even remotely close to be able to understand what the TR even is, let alone to compare to it.

So, just stop and let it go.
Thanks.

(please log in to view the image)

The only reason I'm bringing the Thought robot into this is because it's the only incantation of Superman that could stand a chance against Goku or Beerus at this point.

And the Goku and Beerus's universe punch feat puts them on a similar level to the Thought Robot, going by feats.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 08:14 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

I just finished viewing ep 13 with subs and I ask is there anyone left disputing the fact that, Beerus at least, is more than capable of destroying the universe? At 100% power, he casually nullified a blast that was capable of just that.

It's starting to come together as to why more universes are needed. We are only 13 episodes in and the 1st villian is capable of this.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 10:40 AM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Pretty sure Frieza will get some insane fts as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 12:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Thought robot could stand a chance against Goku or Beerus at this point.

And the Goku and Beerus's universe punch feat puts them on a similar level to the Thought Robot, going by feats.

No.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 12:53 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Dont bother even debating with him. ^

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 01:05 PM
carver9

Don't know about not registering to Beerus and Goku but I would put the thought Robot above both.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 01:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Guys, guys, listen to me: there's no point in bringing Thought Robot in this thread, since it is a character on a complete different level of existence and power.
No matter how strong SSG Goku and Beerus punch or kick, there are literally countless tiers of difference in power between them and Thought Robot Superman, as there are more or less countless tiers of difference between every other version of Superman and Thought Robot itself.

TR was a "one-time show", a literal Deus ex Machina on a metatextual level, so it's better to just stop and move on.

Last edited by Sj_Sharp on Oct 5th, 2015 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:37 PM
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

Did I see Beerus casually nullify a universe destroying blast at 100% in ep 13? I wonder how powerful the Blue Goku and Vegeta are in comparison.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 06:46 PM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by U need Leonard
I wonder how powerful the Blue Goku and Vegeta are in comparison.
It's hard to say what route Toriyama will go with them at this point.

The RoF material all describes BSSJG as basically a more perfected version of SSJG. However, if DBS sticks with that concept, then BSSJG Goku and BSSJG Vegeta would each be more powerful than Beerus individually... And possibly able to contend with Whis as a team... Which means that Beerus/Whis would begin their downward spiral into irrelevancy... Which I REALLY hope does not happen.

Meh, I wish Tori would have kept things like they were before, and not altered BoG so much. It was much more tidy and made loads more sense, imho. /shrug

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 06:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Agreed. I hope what I fear about Beerus/Whis does not come to pass.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 07:50 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Agreed. I hope what I fear about Beerus/Whis does not come to pass.
What's that?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 07:51 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

What you said here.

Originally posted by Galan007
However, if DBS sticks with that concept, then BSSJG Goku and BSSJG Vegeta would each be more powerful than Beerus individually... And possibly able to contend with Whis as a team... Which means that Beerus/Whis would begin their downward spiral into irrelevancy...

If they actually go there, then phuck the show. Movies will remain my headcanon.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 07:56 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It will probably go there since Goku is currently matching Bills at 100% and Goku during the show will continue to become stronger.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 08:02 PM