KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku/Beerus latest feat Universal?

Goku/Beerus latest feat Universal?
Started by: bbrem123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sj_Sharp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Your entire argument can be boiled down to a simple sentence. "Superman wins because he's superman.", with no feats, scans, or even simple arguments to back that ludicrous statement up.

If anything's disappointing here, it's the lack of chromosomes present in the majority of posters on this thread. thumb up

Let's do a thing: let's just restart from the beginning, forgetting name calling and such, since we are both better than that. Ok? wink

Now, answer my question seriously and this is not insulting or anything, just a legit doubt: do you even know what Thought Robot Superman is and what you are talking about right now?

You clearly don't because, if you did, you'd obviously realize by yourself that this conversation is pointless and hilarious.
Even if by the end of Super a SSGSS3 Vegetto would appear, he would still be less than nothing compared to the CA in the grand scheme of things, in the same way the 12 DB Universes are nothing as a whole compared to what the operating level and purpose of the CA were in FC-SB.
I could easily prove all of this to you by means of scans, actual context and statements (even from GM himself), but:

1) We'd be awfully off-topic (we already are, btw).
2) It'd take a hell of a lot of time.

So, just take my honest and sincere advice: go and read the FC-SB arc, document yourself about it by going beyond the standalone scans you can find with Google and beyond the comments from people who didn't read it.
Then, once you have done it, you'll come here and we'll have a laugh together at the idea of SSG Goku being comparable to the Thought Robot.

Peace. smile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 10:55 AM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bbrem123
That is exactly what I think. I have heard a few think differently about it though.
Yea I just wanted the select few to understand what happened. I am baffled that cant see the feat for what it was.
i think goku will win here

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 09:57 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is exactly what I think. I have heard a few think differently about it though.
Originally posted by U need Leonard
That can actually happen.
i think goku will win her

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 06:57 PM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote