KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief vs Cole Macgrath

Master Chief vs Cole Macgrath
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Master Chief vs Cole Macgrath

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Halo 4 MC vs Infamous 2 Cole

Round 1:
MC has Assault Rifle, Scarab Gun and 3 plasma grenades
This is Neutral Cole aka Pre-Hero or Infamous Cole
Morals are on
Win by KO

Round 2:
MC has Battle Rifle, Scarab Gun, 3 plasma Grenades and Energy Sword
This is Beast Cole
Morals off
Win by Death

Last edited by Dante158 on Oct 1st, 2015 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 05:36 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Cole f**ks him up, irrespective of moral standing.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 11:58 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sacred Fire
Cole f**ks him up, irrespective of moral standing.

True true

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 02:48 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Edit.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 03:22 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Edit.

Sorry i can't becaause i must contact admin or moderator

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 10:17 PM
RadZoa

Is Cole bullet proof? If not, can he react to bullets? If not, he gets shot in the head

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 10:46 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by RadZoa
Is Cole bullet proof? If not, can he react to bullets? If not, he gets shot in the head

Good Cole can resist gunfire as well as generate a bulletproof shield (and he probably has greater canon feats I can't remember). He's also fought teleporters and himself (a lightning user), so he should be as fast as (or faster than) Chief. Either way, he could probably just two-shot Chief with Magnum Bolt; never mind being capable of precisely coordinating a lightning storm.

Evil Cole can regenerate and even create black holes (IIRC), so I doubt Chief could even inconvenience him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 11:49 PM
RadZoa

Good Cole can resist gunfire as well as generate a bulletproof shield (and he probably has greater canon feats I can't remember). He's also fought teleporters and himself (a lightning user), so he should be as fast as (or faster than) Chief. Either way, he could probably just two-shot Chief with Magnum Bolt; never mind being capable of precisely coordinating a lightning storm.

Evil Cole can regenerate and even create black holes (IIRC), so I doubt Chief could even inconvenience him.
Hmm I need to replay the games, I keep trying and I lose interest in them 30% through, the furthest I ever got in Infamous 1 was when you fight that chick in the sewers.

That being said, being a lightning user doesn't really convince me that he has a higher than base line human speed, but even then the Scarab gun that Chief has is ridiculously powerful so I'd need to know how strong Cole's shields are

Also, which Cole is canon anyway? Good Cole or Bad Cole?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 02:04 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Hmm I need to replay the games, I keep trying and I lose interest in them 30% through, the furthest I ever got in Infamous 1 was when you fight that chick in the sewers.

That being said, being a lightning user doesn't really convince me that he has a higher than base line human speed, but even then the Scarab gun that Chief has is ridiculously powerful so I'd need to know how strong Cole's shields are

Also, which Cole is canon anyway? Good Cole or Bad Cole?

They're rather incredible. It's one of the more original superhero stories I've seen in a long time. I never actually be the second one myself, though; I probably should. Lol.

You're right. Being a lightning user doesn't make him inherently faster, but like I said, he's fought himself before, so he had to react to lightning. At the very least, he can alter his perception of time to 'slow' everything down.

Good Cole.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 02:14 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Bump

Don't stick with gameplay mechanics. Cole actually can survive gun turrets just like the guy named ParryBoy in ComicVine posted the scans from inFamous comics.

Cole also has survived from the Beast landed to where Cole standed in inFamous 2.

So just yes. Cole could survive bullets

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 04:27 AM