KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Weakest DBGT being that can replicate...

Weakest DBGT being that can replicate...
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
What are you trying to say here?

I just said that GT was weaker, because it is no longer consistent enough to even be compared to DBZ or DBS.

But the numbers are still accurate. It's just that GT shouldn't even exist, not to mention the fact that it doesn't give any feats at all, and characters like Great Ape Baby Vegeta even struggled to planet bust, when Goku and Beerus struggled to NOT universe bust, lol.
I must be miss understanding you. You said GT is weaker. But the numbers don't lie and by the numbers GT is superior. You know that makes absolutely no sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong though with how I interpreted it.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Oct 3rd, 2015 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 08:48 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by bbrem123
I must be miss understanding you. You said GT is weaker. But the numbers don't lie and by the numbers GT is superior. You know that makes absolutely no sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong though with how I interpreted it.

You clearly have no idea what's going on here; so let me make this as simple as possible for you.

The numbers are correct. If someone who didn't use godly ki, say like Goten or Trunks, got the point one day where they were stronger than Super Buu in their base forms, then they would be stronger than current Whiss and Beerus as SSJ1's. This is fact, as Beerus is AT BEST, 100 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku. Meaning that anyone who is MORE than 100 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku would ALSO be more powerful than Beerus.

Still with me?

The entire series of GT is what is known as an inconsistency. Since the lack of feats is too great to bridge the gap between DBS's universe level feats, and GT's planetary feats, we no longer take it into consideration, meaning that things stated in it are no longer taken at face value, even for itself as a series.

This means that while the numbers put GT above DBS, GT simply has a lack of feats too large to compensate for the numbers it uses.

However, the numbers are still applicable. That's the thing about math, it doesn't get retconned, even if a series does.

Do you understand now?

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 08:56 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Superman would not win. Wtf. Of course Supeman has limits.

People are mocking what Deathbattle said.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

You clearly have no idea what's going on here; so let me make this as simple as possible for you.

The numbers are correct. If someone who didn't use godly ki, say like Goten or Trunks, got the point one day where they were stronger than Super Buu in their base forms, then they would be stronger than current Whiss and Beerus as SSJ1's. This is fact, as Beerus is AT BEST, 100 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku. Meaning that anyone who is MORE than 100 times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku would ALSO be more powerful than Beerus.

Still with me?

The entire series of GT is what is known as an inconsistency. Since the lack of feats is too great to bridge the gap between DBS's universe level feats, and GT's planetary feats, we no longer take it into consideration, meaning that things stated in it are no longer taken at face value, even for itself as a series.

This means that while the numbers put GT above DBS, GT simply has a lack of feats too large to compensate for the numbers it uses.

However, the numbers are still applicable. That's the thing about math, it doesn't get retconned, even if a series does.

Do you understand now?
I get it. I'm just proving that the numbers have so sway to anything. Making them completely worthless. Why even us them at all?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:01 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I get it. I'm just proving that the numbers have so sway to anything. Making them completely worthless. Why even us them at all?

We don't use them. confused

There is no reason to. I'm simply pointing out that the calculations were correct, and the only reason that they are no longer valid, is because GT itself is no longer valid.

So while someone could still argue that GT is stronger, based on scaling from the numbers, they simply don't have the feats to back it, making it inconsistent.

But the numbers are still applicable. That's all I'm saying here. thumb up

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:06 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

We don't use them. confused

There is no reason to. I'm simply pointing out that the calculations were correct, and the only reason that they are no longer valid, is because GT itself is no longer valid.

So while someone could still argue that GT is stronger, based on scaling from the numbers, they simply don't have the feats to back it, making it inconsistent.

But the numbers are still applicable. That's all I'm saying here. thumb up

Of course the calculations were correct. The theory to how powerful GT characters are from said calculations is what is incorrect. Which in essences makes the numbers completely worthless.

If GT and DBS were in the same Universe who would win iyo?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 09:11 PM
ares834

If DBS retroactively makes DBZ characters more powerful that's irrelevant to GT.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:09 AM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Of course the calculations were correct. The theory to how powerful GT characters are from said calculations is what is incorrect. Which in essences makes the numbers completely worthless.

If GT and DBS were in the same Universe who would win iyo?

I'm pushing this so much, because you always say how godly ki can't be affected by regular ki. And it definitely can.

And if GT was cannon to DBS, and took place afterword, and GT base Goku was still stronger than Super Buu was in DBZ, then yes, GT would be stronger than DBS. They would also have better feats.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:39 AM
bbrem123

See that is wrong. That is why you can't trust the numbers. They dont match up to he feats. You would still have GT doing planetary feats. They are just not in the same league.

Im not saying if it was canon. I am saying if the characters both existed in the same universe as they have been shown, regardless of when they take place. You think GT is superior? Your reasoning is the numbers right?

That is where you are wrong. You put to much value in the numbers when the feats obviously do not back them up and make they actually usable.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 11:33 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'll laugh if DBS SSJGSSJ Goku still goes down to that laser cheapshot laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Oh man I would not be able to contain myself ha.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:23 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sad thing is, they are likely to leave that part intact...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:26 PM
SSJGGogeta

See that is wrong. That is why you can't trust the numbers. They dont match up to he feats. You would still have GT doing planetary feats. They are just not in the same league.

Im not saying if it was canon. I am saying if the characters both existed in the same universe as they have been shown, regardless of when they take place. You think GT is superior? Your reasoning is the numbers right?

That is where you are wrong. You put to much value in the numbers when the feats obviously do not back them up and make they actually usable.

This is a waste of my time. Like teaching quantum physics to a chimp.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 08:16 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I was obviously being sarcastic.

When people react to your obvious sarcasm taking it seriously you have to start to wonder if your regular opinions aren't a bit too hardcore

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 12:04 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

hahahaha^ the kid has the most idiotic views and he is an ass on top of it. Im not even gonna waste my time on him.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 12:44 PM
bbrem123

Thanks for conceding thumb up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 12:45 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Bentley
When people react to your obvious sarcasm taking it seriously you have to start to wonder if your regular opinions aren't a bit too hardcore

Nah, I just chock it up to them being stupid, for not being able to understand blatant sarcasm.

You clearly areN'T a dumb ass though, Bentley. thumb up

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 12:03 AM
bbrem123

Originally posted by Bentley

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 12:14 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 05:12 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

So not one person here agree's with Gogeta, but he says everyone does while at the same time says everyone else is wrong.

Go figure.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 05:25 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote