KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Usurping the throne

Usurping the throne
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Sith Sword

> New Legends has Sadow being a Sith Marauder

> Clinging to ancient dogma

Sadow gets more wank from SWTOR than his actual works, bruh.

Um, just because he was fast doesn't make him faster than Vader, and a Sith sword is still less wieldy. Also, who said you need lightsabers to be a Sith Marauder? Sadow was a Sith Sorcerer, too. The SWTOR wank is delicious indeed, but I think Galaxy Guide 14 offered Sadow his greatest hype ever.

quote:
Living Sadow would probably be a legitimate threat to Vitiate, given the implication that his spirit was a threat to his power. That already separates Sadow from the fleet-wasting Dread Masters....right b0ss? smile smile smile

A potentially legitimate threat to the works and resources of Vitiate, not necessarily Vitiate himself as a being. And there is always the chance that Vitiate was just being overly cautious, cause that's the only thing he does. I appreciate the attempts to get me to lowball, though. Crafty, but a wanting performance from you, Skillz. Surely you can do better.

quote:
In what way is messing with your head relevant here?

It's relevant because that's what you're trying to do here.

Last edited by SunRazer on Oct 5th, 2015 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:23 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

SKILLZ's bullshitry has grown too strong, tbh.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:26 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by SunRazer
Um, just because he was fast doesn't make him faster than Vader, and a Sith sword is still less wieldy. Also, who said you need lightsabers to be a Sith Marauder? Sadow was a Sith Sorcerer, too. The SWTOR wank is delicious indeed, but I think Galaxy Guide 14 offered Sadow his greatest hype ever.

What did I say about speed?

Tbh, wielding two of those unwieldy ass sith swords and still be able to fight effectively is Adas-tier strength, which is why I presume SWTOR is just re-writing shit. And yes, Sadow's Sorcery is always good to note. And what hype, in particular? smile smile smile

A potentially legitimate threat to the works and resources of Vitiate, not necessarily Vitiate himself as a being. And there is always the chance that Vitiate was just being overly cautious, cause that's the only thing he does. I appreciate the attempts to get me to lowball, though.

It's relevant because that's what you're trying to do here.

But it could equally be in the context of Vitiate in self. And nah, even Gnost alludes to the notion that Naga would have been a threat to his power. Let your Sadow wank take control, bro. erm

And I'm not sure why you think I'm, "psychologically influencing," you.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:33 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
SKILLZ's bullshitry has grown too strong, tbh.

Nova needs to unleash his true potential.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:34 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

What did I say about speed?

Tbh, wielding two of those unwieldy ass sith swords and still be able to fight effectively is Adas-tier strength, which is why I presume SWTOR is just re-writing shit. And yes, Sadow's Sorcery is always good to note. And what hype, in particular? smile smile smile

You mentioned his Marauder quote, which implies speed?

Doesn't really matter since Sidious is still stronger.

As for the hype, you can check up the ones on my respect thread attributed to that source. I'm not bothered to look through all of it right now.

quote:
But it could equally be in the context of Vitiate in self. And nah, even Gnost alludes to the notion that Naga would have been a threat to his power. Let your Sadow wank take control, bro. erm

And I'm not sure why you think I'm, "psychologically influencing," you.

And that doesn't really matter. Sidious still destroys Naga, lol.

Well, I think the paranoia talk confirmed it, lol. It's pretty clear what your intentions are, by the way. You're exaggerating my hype for Sadow so I'll be forced to lowball him, or else I'll go along with the exaggerated hype and look like a fool. Doesn't work in this case, since it's no shame to be destroyed by Sidious.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:38 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You mentioned his Marauder quote, which implies speed?

Doesn't really matter since Sidious is still stronger.

As for the hype, you can check up the ones on my respect thread attributed to that source. I'm not bothered to look through all of it right now.

And that doesn't really matter. Sidious still destroys Naga, lol.

Well, I think the paranoia talk confirmed it, lol.

I mentioned his marauder quote, which implied not-sith swords, unless he's wielding two of those mammoths at once?

Cool. Sidious being above Sadow isn't in contention.

Lame.

Doubtful. But that's just gut-check, so even assuming Naga is a rough Vader-level combatant, (as you asserted,) adding in Muur should even the odds.

Nah, I asserted you were being paranoid because you thought I was attempting to influence you.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:42 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I mentioned his marauder quote, which implied not-sith swords, unless he's wielding two of those mammoths at once?

Cool. Sidious being above Sadow isn't in contention.

Lame.

Doubtful. But that's just gut-check, so even assuming Naga is a rough Vader-level combatant, (as you asserted,) adding in Muur should even the odds.

Nah, I asserted you were being paranoid because you thought I was attempting to influence you.

1. What's wrong with him potentially wielding two swords at once? That I know of, he never used a lightsaber and has always been depicted wielding Sith blades. It isn't easy to just transition from one to the other.

2. I was referring to physical strength, and was wondering why you made a big fuss of it.

3. Deal with it smokin'

4. Based on what Vader mused in Vector? He was only able to sense Muur's power, not gauge his combative capabilities. He was just assuming Muur's abilities based on the power he sensed, which he considered was something that, in conjunction with his own abilities, could be enough to supplant Palpatine. Doesn't necessarily make it factual, since Vader still has no idea what Muur's combat abilities are really like.

5. lol Whatever.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:50 AM