KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Undertale

Undertale
Started by: FinalAnswer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalAnswer
Flower

Did you get the True Pacifist ending?

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2015 12:45 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wait a second....

If Alphys can make a jetpack in like 2 seconds, why can't the monsters just fly out of the hole Frisk fell into?

Also I finished the game and it's like, easily one of the best I've ever played.
It's explained that anything can get inside the barrier, but nothing can get out.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2015 12:46 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Did you get the True Pacifist ending?

Yes. And I'm not getting any other endings.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2015 12:54 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Good man.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2015 06:10 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2015 02:26 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Holy **** how do the lyrics fit so well?

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2015 08:43 PM
NemeBro

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Have you looked up anything for the Genocide run, even if you're not going to complete it?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2015 10:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm too much of a pussy to look up the character deaths but I did watch the Sans fight which is utterly bonkers and then stuck with it until the end with Chara being satan. I think I know everything about the game through the internet by now This game has an incredible amount of lore considering everything about it.

Last edited by Nephthys on Oct 24th, 2015 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 01:27 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Also [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Frisk is totally Chara's reanimated body. That is my 100% original theory, do not steal.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:00 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Frisk is Chara's soul after being infused with the kindness from Asriel's soul.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2015 01:36 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Undertale coming to the PS4 and Vita! Hyped!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 24th, 2017 at 03:13 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 03:04 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Sort of a pointless port, when literally any computer system made in the last 20 years can play the thing.

I'm talking as a guy who games it on an integrated Intel card, which struggles with such graphical powerhouses as "Super Meat Boy" and "Mark of the Ninja" wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 01:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
Sort of a pointless port, when literally any computer system made in the last 20 years can play the thing.

I'm talking as a guy who games it on an integrated Intel card, which struggles with such graphical powerhouses as "Super Meat Boy" and "Mark of the Ninja" wink
Try a PC that struggles with Jedi Academy and KOTOR, games from 2003.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 01:08 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Try a PC that struggles with Jedi Academy and KOTOR, games from 2003.

*Raises hand*

At least on Jedi Academy. The thing lags even with Aero turned off, vsync disabled, and rocking 1200x720/800 res.

Playing f'n Shogo lag free made me squee with joy.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 01:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So, I'm stuck at Asgore. For awhile now.

Been trying to do a pacifist "no items/armor" run which hasn't been easy, but made it this far. I'd hate to ruin it by giving in and using healing stuff/temmy armor.

It's that damned helix attack.. I just can't figure it out. Seems totally random, how the lines pop out, and so far avoiding it has been luck.. Everything else is gravy by comparison.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 09:24 PM
cdtm

Man, Papyrus kicked my ass. I think my jump was wonky, I couldn't get over those bone humps.

I switch between Sony and MS controllers, depending on whether dpad (Undyne, mostly) or analog stick is needed.

Works pretty well.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 11:48 PM
Jmanghan

i cant wait till i get the money to play it on my vita.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:07 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So, finished True Pacifist, and now I'm debating ever going Genocide.

Yeah, I know it's only a game, but all games involve some roleplay, and I'm not sure I "want" to reset everything and destroy it.

Honestly, the TPE is absolutely perfect. Fantastic final boss, fantastic experience from start to finish.

I will say Undyne and Undying and Sans look like absolutely awesome boss fights, though. (Am assuming this much info is common knowledge at this point, so won't be spoiling.)

Aside from having sweet music, there's something appealing about being the monster against the hero for a change..

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 09:30 PM
Jmanghan

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:31 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
So, finished True Pacifist, and now I'm debating ever going Genocide.

Yeah, I know it's only a game, but all games involve some roleplay, and I'm not sure I "want" to reset everything and destroy it.

Honestly, the TPE is absolutely perfect. Fantastic final boss, fantastic experience from start to finish.

I will say Undyne and Undying and Sans look like absolutely awesome boss fights, though. (Am assuming this much info is common knowledge at this point, so won't be spoiling.)

Aside from having sweet music, there's something appealing about being the monster against the hero for a change..

Now you can watch Glitchtale, the series widely considered to be the official continuation of the Undertale series:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCzDrlnOYY0

The characters are well-represented, the fight scenes are awesome, and it has the conclusion to the series everyone is happy with.

Last edited by Jmanghan on Jan 8th, 2018 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:32 AM