KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 11

Supernatural Season 11
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I don't recall them taking anything off whatserface at the time. They just pushed her car into the bushes and buggered off, IIRC. Plus, she had two of those. Dean was only packing one, from what I could see. And they've also had plenty of other opportunities since then where it could have been handy, where it was never shown. So, it still seems extremely random to me that it just suddenly popped up now, especially since we know Mary is working with the MoL behind Sam and Dean's back.

And yeah, Mark Pellegrino is still the best Lucifer. Though weird that this seems to be the form he converts back to when having no alternative, seeing as it just started as some schmuck he possessed when he first came out of the cage.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 03:47 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So does the death of Crowley's kid count as one for Rowena, Winchester Curse, or Nature? Also if he could be brought to the present with no real problems to the timeline, the Fates didn't do anything, why not just bring his fiance into the present? Did the dude just want to die.

Couldn't tell if that MoL dude was patronizing Mary or hitting on her when telling her to disconnect from Sam and Dean...that scene was weird IMO. Glad to see Mark Pellegrino do Lucifer stuff again.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 05:32 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm also glad they actually had a reason for why Mark Pellegrino host-body was back in play, and it didn't just happen spontaneously. Based on what Crowley said, they modified it so that it could hold him indefinitely. So, Lucifer saying "thank you" was actually pretty true. His whole issue in recent times has been finding a vessel to maintain him. Now he has exactly what he was looking for.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 09:41 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm catching on up the latest episodes since the one with Ramiel now, but I'm just laughing at the angel/waitress who feels the need to f*ck with Lucifers baby momma with one liners like "life as you know it will be over once its born" and "once it's born you'll love the little devil".

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 05:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I did not expect a The Walking Dead joke/reference on Supernatural.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 05:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They seem to enjoy jumping to the most extreme solutions first now. They didn't even attempt to destroy the locket to see if it would destroy the ghost, they went straight to "send a dude back in time so he can die".

Also am I the only one who dislikes Mary?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 08:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I did not expect a The Walking Dead joke/reference on Supernatural.
AS much as it was joked over on twitter between Jensen and Jeffery I'm more surprised it took this long to make it into an episode.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 08:39 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I don't think She was the levi's mommy.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 08:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw the latest episode, I liked it. Though it does suck to see the Alpha Vamp go, I had always liked him.

As for the 5 beings the colt can't kill, I'm wondering if the list is:

-God
-Amara
-Lucifer
-Michael
-Death

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'm also glad they actually had a reason for why Mark Pellegrino host-body was back in play, and it didn't just happen spontaneously. Based on what Crowley said, they modified it so that it could hold him indefinitely. So, Lucifer saying "thank you" was actually pretty true. His whole issue in recent times has been finding a vessel to maintain him. Now he has exactly what he was looking for.

I prefer Pellegrino to be the one who portrays Lucifer, but this was actually a really stupid move for Crowley to do. The only positive motive must be because he feels he can somehow control Lucifers power for himself, but that is awfully risky. He should have just let him go back to the cage. I'm not sure why he even expected Lucifer to be anything but grateful for giving him what he wanted.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 09:23 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Kento
AS much as it was joked over on twitter between Jensen and Jeffery I'm more surprised it took this long to make it into an episode.

I don't really keep an eye on twitter, so it came as an entertaining surprise to me.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 02:18 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have never seen the Walking Dead so whatever joke was made I did not notice.

Was I the only one who thought Mr. Catch might turn out to be a villain? Listening to the way he talked to Dean..it's like he lives for hunting, to be able to kill things. So why would a guy like that want to completely eradicate all monsters? I had figured maybe he was the one who tipped off the Alpha.

Catch more or less seems like what Dean will eventually become.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 03:57 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

If the last episode you checked was the vampire one, you are still one behind. Latest one was focused on a Hellhound for the most part. They also go more into the Crowley/Lucifer thing, but don't want to give any spoilers away there.

But the reference was that Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who played John Winchester, also plays Negan in TWD. So, beginning of the episode [SPOILER - highlight to read]: has Sam and Dean coming back from a monster hunt, with Dean holding a barb-wire wrapped baseball bat that looked pretty much identical to Negan's weapon of choice, Lucille. And then Dean still says, "Man, dad loved this thing."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 04:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed I had not realized another new ep had aired, just watched it. Lol@ Castiel and "Agent Solange".

This episode made me think of something though: is there an age limit on selling souls? Since Sam and Dean thought maybe the girl or her dead boyfriend had sold their soul, and it was obvious from the conversation the couple was having that they had not even started college yet. Which means they were, at best, 18. Which would have meant it's apparently possible to sell your soul at the age of 8?

Lucifers "okay now you just made it weird" was hilarious. But dear lord demons are just showing themselves to be morons. At this point Lucifer has made it clear how he feels about demons, and yet they felt they could sit there and make demands from him.

Though I was bummed he killed his fanboy demon, that woulda kinda been amusing to see him having a minion like that. Plus his "no witnesses" logic makes no sense since it's not like Crowley isn't going to notice Lucifer is missing.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 12:20 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
This episode made me think of something though: is there an age limit on selling souls? Since Sam and Dean thought maybe the girl or her dead boyfriend had sold their soul, and it was obvious from the conversation the couple was having that they had not even started college yet. Which means they were, at best, 18. Which would have meant it's apparently possible to sell your soul at the age of 8?

Well, there was also a dispute about edible babies, so I don't think demons care too much there. Any soul is a goal?

Lucifers "okay now you just made it weird" was hilarious. But dear lord demons are just showing themselves to be morons. At this point Lucifer has made it clear how he feels about demons, and yet they felt they could sit there and make demands from him.

Though I was bummed he killed his fanboy demon, that woulda kinda been amusing to see him having a minion like that. Plus his "no witnesses" logic makes no sense since it's not like Crowley isn't going to notice Lucifer is missing.

Yeah, I saw what happened coming the moment the one idiot tried making demands.

I just liked that they showed that Crowley did actually plan ahead quite a bit. It seemed rather flimsy that he would just rely on some cuffs and chains to keep Lucifer bound. Turns out that bit was pretty much just him trolling Lucifer.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 05:22 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Enjoyed the latest episode, though I was disappointed to see Mick die. I was starting to like the character. I also can't believe how stupid Crowley is for thinking he tamed Lucifer.

Also Mary banging Mr. Catch...that was a new low.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 09:41 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Am I the only one who thought of Umbridge from Harry Potter when that woman first appeared?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2017 02:46 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Damn... MoL Hogwarts sucks ass.

Enjoyed the latest episode, though I was disappointed to see Mick die. I was starting to like the character. I also can't believe how stupid Crowley is for thinking he tamed Lucifer.

Also Mary banging Mr. Catch...that was a new low.

The whole Crowley/Lucifer thing is extremely ironic, considering how Crowley always goes on about how other people underestimate the likes of the Winchesters etc.

And I am actually not surprised by Mary hooking up with Ketch. There seemed to be a vibe there from the get go.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2017 07:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I was Crowley I'd be like f*ck it. I'm going to release Lucifer and maybe for doing so he will reward me or at least let me live. Otherwise it's just a matter of time before he escapes.

He thinks Lucifer would just lick the ground and submit to him? Even Crowley, after everything Lucifer did, actually didn't submit.

The moment Lucifer revealed that he still retained enough power to friggin sense his child..he should have been face stabbed with an angel blade.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2017 11:35 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

I don't get Crowley's whole 'I outsmarted you' ordeal. When he like didn't so much outsmart Lucifer as get lucky. Lucifer wasn't even paying him any attention. He was aiming for something much higher than Hell. You can't outsmart someone who doesn't even care about your existence until you tried to make him your slave.

Also the reveal of Crowley only being King of Hell because the yellow eyed demons didn't want the job makes his whole ordeal of I am the smartest, and strongest that is why I am king of hell from nothing seem even worse off.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2017 12:57 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm hoping it turns out he knows Lucifer isn't truly being sincere in what he is saying. He used to have actual common sense when it came to Lucifer, knowing that once he wiped out humans he would wipe out the demons next.

Also was it just me or did Lucifer refer to Michael as his little brother? I'm guessing it was just a writing error..or is misheard.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2017 08:04 PM