KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 11

Supernatural Season 11
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Wouldn't surprise me if they forgot Michael is older.. Because they forget everything else from the first 5 seasons.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2017 09:40 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Wouldn't surprise me if they forgot Michael is older.. Because they forget everything else from the first 5 seasons.

This is true, remember when demons didn't need to turn into their black smoke cloud form, and could just from one body to another with physical touch?

Though I do like how, prior to his first appearance in season 4, Castiel is mentioned several times in the previous seasons. His name was invoked multiple times in various rituals they did.

So the Winchesters have kinda been receiving help from Cas even before he pulled Dean out of hell.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2017 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Or when demons had super strength, and were a threat except with deus ex machina psychic powers, and a magic blade. Now the Winchesters just throw them around, UNTIL it benefits the plot for them not too. Like when they went to the Hunter's funeral and were outmatched by one demon.

Was he?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2017 10:17 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Just got caught up on the latest episodes. So it looks like Mary "AKA God's ultimate solid to Winchesters" is still hanging out with the British MoL.

Though I have to say for all of their posturing, the British MoL aren't all that effective at keeping the world safe. The end of the world has approached at least 4 times and they haven't really done anything about it.

Still wonder why Lucifer's Nephelim is such a big deal when Cas went up a stabbed on back during Metaron's "errand run".

Old Post Apr 14th, 2017 02:50 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just caught up on the last two episodes. I enjoyed them overall, even though there were some moments of idiocy(Dean giving the car keys to Castiel). Some major events happened, Dagon is dead, but I'm hoping we see some other princes of hell in the future(Asmodeus was mentioned). The Colt, which has been around since the very first season, has been destroyed. We also find out Lucifer's baby does not seem to be evil and that Castiel is going to essentially be raising the child. Only a few episodes left until the finale, it should be interesting.

RIP The Colt, too precious for this world.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Still wonder why Lucifer's Nephelim is such a big deal when Cas went up a stabbed on back during Metaron's "errand run".

Lucifer is one of the most powerful beings in existence and this is his child, that is why it's such a big deal.

Though I do wonder why the spawn of a random angel and human is vastly less powerful than the spawn of a random demon and a human. Jesse, the antichrist, was a powerful reality warper.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 07:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. Never been a fan of the Half Human Hybrid Trope. It just reeks of cheap emotional drama jerkage.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 08:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm wondering if this angel Joshua that Castiel was allied with(who is now dead) was supposed to be the same Joshua Sam and Dean met in heaven? The gardener?

I'm also going to be surprised if Mary Winchester survives this season. I think either Mr. Ketch or that lady he works for will kill her.

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 01:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just watched the latest episode...yeah, the Winchester friend curse was in full swing. At this point Sam and Dean just shouldn't even answer their phones unless they know it's Mary or Castiel calling.

Old Post May 6th, 2017 02:59 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

And it wasn't even their friends. Just someone they met once, and then Sam felt the need to help because Mom went on a hunting trip and never came back. I'm surprised Jody is still alive.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 03:17 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm surprised the Hunter Community hasn't just told everyone to stay the hell away from Sam and Dean.

Though judging by the way the episode ended we'll obviously be seeing the brother and sister again in the future. Perhaps later this season, but there are only a few episodes left so I'm guessing it will be next season.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 10:07 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Brother is gonna become a big bad of an episode because Dean and Sam will try to kill his sister. Probably as another filler episode before the end,

Old Post May 8th, 2017 11:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So damn, Winchester Curse strikes again. I liked the deaf hunter Eileen. This time the Winchester Curse literally stretched across state lines in order to do its job because they were nowhere near her.

Lol God and Amara are probably just holding hands skipping along in the cosmos somewhere. Thinking "how nice are we that we gave those guys back half of their parents?" and "I'm sure Lucifer is being nice to everyone on Earth right now, having learned his lesson as he is known to do".

Old Post May 12th, 2017 02:15 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

See that would imply Chuck actually cares. When he really doesn't. I mean I love Chuck, I cosplayed him at a con, and everything but he's really not a nice person. Haha

Old Post May 13th, 2017 03:18 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Is it just me, or are most groups/factions in the show a bunch of d****? I mean Angels are. Demons are. The Leviathans were. The MoL are. The vast majority of Witches are. God and the Darkness are. Even quite a few Hunters act d***ish.

Also, Lucifer is almost as dumb as Crowley. Instead of just killing him straight up, he had to be all theatrical, giving Crowley the opportunity to cheat death.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 05:47 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Was this season worth watching?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Not really

Old Post May 14th, 2017 08:00 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Personally, I just think 11 seasons are too many. It feels like everything is a variation of something we've seen before. I think this might be the last season for me.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post May 14th, 2017 01:41 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Is it just me, or are most groups/factions in the show a bunch of d****? I mean Angels are. Demons are. The Leviathans were. The MoL are. The vast majority of Witches are. God and the Darkness are. Even quite a few Hunters act d***ish.

Also, Lucifer is almost as dumb as Crowley. Instead of just killing him straight up, he had to be all theatrical, giving Crowley the opportunity to cheat death.

It's one of those things where everyone is a terrible person, but you just have to go by who is the least terrible.

Originally posted by Kento
See that would imply Chuck actually cares. When he really doesn't. I mean I love Chuck, I cosplayed him at a con, and everything but he's really not a nice person. Haha

True, though I did like the part he played the guitar.

Originally posted by Mindset
Was this season worth watching?

Depends on how much you like the show I guess. It wasn't the best season ever, but I'll definitely be coming back to watch the next season. Hell who am I kidding I'll watch the show until it goes off the air. Some of the episodes this season were quite good IMO.

Last edited by Surtur on May 14th, 2017 at 04:36 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2017 04:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Personally, I just think 11 seasons are too many. It feels like everything is a variation of something we've seen before. I think this might be the last season for me.

Heh, this is the 12th season actually, it's just we continued the discussion in the season 11 thread.

And yes the show is getting a 13th season lol. The main actors have flat out said they are on board for the show as long as the fans are into it. So who knows how many seasons it will get. I would also be shocked if they didn't try to pitch another spin off.

Old Post May 14th, 2017 04:37 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Surtur
True, though I did like the part he played the guitar.

Depends on how much you like the show I guess. It wasn't the best season ever, but I'll definitely be coming back to watch the next season. Hell who am I kidding I'll watch the show until it goes off the air. Some of the episodes this season were quite good IMO.
I really want Chuck to come back though, because I like him. But he wouldn't do it to save anyone except Cas over and over again.

And I will probably watch it until it goes off the air also. Cause 12 seasons, I'm too invested. XD I mean I got through Matt Smith's Doctor and I couldn't stand him or Amy Pond..I can get through Dean being a bigger douche than John these days.. maybe.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 03:06 AM