KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 11

Supernatural Season 11
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Was it said angels can't fly? I thought they were locked out of heaven, but what does that have to do with flying?

It's happened before. It just means she should pray that she never runs into Sam and Dean again. Being around Sam and Dean the first time is like playing russian roulette with a pistol with 6 chambers and 1 bullet. Every time after that a character encounters them the number goes up: 6 chambers with 2 bullets. 6 chambers with 3. Until sooner or later their death is inevitable.

I think Bobby had some kind of mystical item that protected him for so long.

Angels that fell has their wings heavily damaged and were unable to fly/teleport in S9. While unlikely, I was curious as to whether or not Lucifer and Michael were affected by the fall.

Well if Officer Jody can make it past this season then she will be tied with Bobby for longest lived non-Winchester hunter. Not sure about Donna though.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 04:55 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess there is a chance they might not of been affected by it, but heaven is open now.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 06:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Wow Sheriff Jody and the 2 girls managed to live through another Winchester visit.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2016 02:35 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Jody has officially upgraded her plot armor to Bobbi tier with this episode.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2016 03:49 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Through the whole episode I was thinking 'If Claire gets Jody killed I am going to hate her even more.' but none died.. I was shocked

Old Post Feb 5th, 2016 05:03 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Jody has officially upgraded her plot armor to Bobbi tier with this episode.

The plot armour lower body coverage isn't full proof though.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2016 05:43 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The second I saw it was one of Jody's kids and she had a boyfriend I knew the guy would either be killed or turn out to be a monster or both and...yup.

Though nobody be happy for the girls, it's quite obvious Clare is going to get herself murdered or put in jail sooner or later. She just plain doesn't have what it takes to hunt.

Also Jody might of been lucky enough to pick up a plot shield. Someone has to stay behind once the show is over to tell the Winchesters story, probably after the Winchesters themselves have been horribly killed. At first I thought Bobby might be the one, but obviously that torch has been passed. Just kidding she'll probably be horribly killed sooner or later. If Charlie wasn't safe nobody is.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 7th, 2016 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 07:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, at the time, Charlie was the one person (after Bobby initially) I thought who might actually have a shot at not dying horribly at some point. But nope, the rule of Winchester hit its mark on that one.

I agree about Claire though. She is almost too jumpy and paranoid to be a hunter. She's either going to get herself killed, or get an innocent person killed, in which case she will probably either go to prison or on a downward spiral.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 02:25 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm waiting for her to find Casifer and her to take a dark turn

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 04:44 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest, I'd rather the character of Clare just get set off to the side and never mentioned again. Nothing against her, but there are far too many other characters who have appeared in the past that I would like to see again.

First off, what the hell happened to Jesse? He was this massively powerful kid. He is off doing..whatever. Also curious to see that witch that could age/de-age people again. He was an interesting character. Speaking of witches just a more in depth look at the witch scene, like we got in the episode where you have the female who turns into a dog that is a familiar to a wizard cop. Okay that was a weird sentence to type.

Also I want more Ghostfacers.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 05:38 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

This is perfect season for the Antichrist to return to help. 6 years he probably even stronger

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 06:00 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, at least that babysitter got to watch a last bit of Rick and Morty before she died.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

More and more I get the feeling that killing Dean will be the only way to kill Amara. Or that if she is locked away it would mean he'd have to be too.

Then again if true Lucifer would of probably snapped Dean's neck the moment he mentioned the connection to her. It might be Dean is the only one who can kill Amara.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 06:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn this latest episode somewhat disappointed me. It wasn't bad, but I'm upset over what could of been. Lucifer is being stupid, what two people consistently throw a thorn in the side of the next would be unstoppable force? Sam and Dean. He should be working with them not trying to murderize them.

We could of had the three of them going on adventures trying to kill gods sister. With them having to reign in the hilariously murderous tendencies of Lucifer. Dean could of gone up to Sam and called it the adventures of "You, Me, and Lucy".

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 05:10 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm kind of disappointed Lucy went and just told Sam. I was hoping a little more of Lucy slipping up and Sam or Dean realizing it. Not Sam being all naggy and Lucifer going okay I'm done I am gonna kill you now.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 05:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but don't you think Lucifer is exactly the type who would say "f*ck it" and give up quickly? Especially since as he said..he really didn't need Sam anymore.

He just found it too much effort to pretend to give a shit about cockroaches.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 05:18 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

I still don't see why he doesn't need Sam. Is Castiels body suddenly not gonna burn out now? It's not like he can body jump either. He needs permission for each body.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 07:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kento
I still don't see why he doesn't need Sam. Is Castiels body suddenly not gonna burn out now? It's not like he can body jump either. He needs permission for each body.

Sam made it clear he'd never let Lucifer in again. So what does he need Sam for? When Lucifer had a normal human vessel it lasted for over 6 months. He now has the body of an angel. Since remember, Jimmy is gone and Castiel has been rebuilt, he's not really human anymore.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 07:43 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

But it is built for Cas. The power of Lucifer and Michael can only be contained in specific vessels without burning them up. I don't see why that would change just because Cas' body is no longer Jimmys but his own. It's still a vessel meant to house the true form of Cas, it's not his true form. Sure it is possible it could take longer to burn up, but then again it wouldn't be the first time things have been changed or looked over.

But apparently Lucifer still has his wings since only he can do the time travel thing. So, they should probably get to angel proofing the bunker or he can just teleport back to them.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 08:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair this wouldn't be the first or second time the show has ignored "canon" stuff. I think Castiel is a rather unique case so it is impossible to say how well he would hold up to the essence of an arch angel.

Plus it should at least last a year. Since it'd been nearly that long when Sam first said yes and the vessel was showing signs of decay but still functional. I think when the time comes it would just be easier for him to trick another human into letting him possess them if necessary.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 08:51 PM