KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kyp Durron vs. Savage Opress (Lightsabers only)

Kyp Durron vs. Savage Opress (Lightsabers only)
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
kk cya. Don't return. thumb up Also:

>labels me as "jackass"
>first post to me called me "retarded"
>kek

Good. Now do the same to quanchi, and you will master this forum.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 12:31 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by ILS
Being roughly close to Katarn is great.. Savage great? Not really.

Seeing as Savage is only roughly close to Katarn, then yeah. erm

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Seeing as Savage is only roughly close to Katarn, then yeah. erm

Wasting your breath bud, most of these guys think Kyle would lose to Savage, like 10/10.

Off to my jerb nao.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 02:36 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Wasting your breath bud, most of these guys think Kyle would lose to Savage, like 10/10.

Well, you see Fated; I have a gift - and that gift involves swaying the masses to my viewpoint whenever I actively push my dogmatic agenda. On my home website, people used to shit on Katarn as well, now though? Not so much. Any character I put my mind to pushing received a positive boost in one way, or another.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me see Kyle pushing back Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same time, or hell, one of them individually. Then show me Kyp doing it.

smokin' smokin' smokin'

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 03:42 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm not an expert on Kyp, but if his lightsaber skills are around as good as Kyle Katarn's or Viun Gaalan's, I'd give him the win here.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 04:12 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Well, you see Fated; I have a gift - and that gift involves swaying the masses to my viewpoint whenever I actively push my dogmatic agenda. On my home website, people used to shit on Katarn as well, now though? Not so much. Any character I put my mind to pushing received a positive boost in one way, or another.

(please log in to view the image)

Respect.

Also, would you say that you....

Have a particular set of skills? Skills that make you a nightmare for people like ILS and his ilk?

Back to work.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by ILS
Let me see Kyle pushing back Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same time, or hell, one of them individually. Then show me Kyp doing it.

smokin' smokin' smokin'

>Pushes back Obi-Wan and Anakin together
>Gets his shit pushed in by Kenobi alone with Maul as help
>LAL
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 10:17 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

So are you trolling, or is context just a foreign concept to you? laughing out loud

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 08:37 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Implying that Savage pushing the duo back was legit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 09:37 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Kyle > Savage, but is the proof for Kyp = Kyle even that legit?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 10:53 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SunRazer
Implying that Savage pushing the duo back was legit roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well, considering your approach to Savage has always been to invalidate his good feats and concentrate as heavily as possible on every time he's been kicked, it wouldn't seem valid to you, no.
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kyle > Savage, but is the proof for Kyp = Kyle even that legit?
No, and no, it's not, and never has been. DC just parrots the same shit until it sticks, and people don't seem to challenge it. Kyp's a pretty unexplored duelist with a few wanked accomplishments, e.g "cut through hordes of Vong", ..... one at a time, off-panel, surrounded by allies and Jedi, with Mara being his and the other's saviour by the end of the battle. Context.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 08:27 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by ILS
Well, considering your approach to Savage has always been to invalidate his good feats and concentrate as heavily as possible on every time he's been kicked, it wouldn't seem valid to you, no.

Well, at present, I have no feelings towards the character, so I couldn't care less about how he's treated. That being said, even accepting his feats for what they are (beating Plo, beating Ventress, etc.), none of that justifies him driving back Obi-Wan + Anakin, especially because those feats were achieved after he improved following Witches of the Mist. It's pretty obvious he was enraged to tremendous levels which put him beyond his normal performance.

It's pretty much the same PIS fight as Ventress vs Anakin and Obi-Wan or Obi-Wan vs Maul and Savage.

Not that it matters, because I still think Savage takes this in a good fight.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 10:44 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by ILS
No, and no, it's not, and never has been. DC just parrots the same shit until it sticks, and people don't seem to challenge it. Kyp's a pretty unexplored duelist with a few wanked accomplishments, e.g "cut through hordes of Vong", ..... one at a time, off-panel, surrounded by allies and Jedi, with Mara being his and the other's saviour by the end of the battle. Context.

Dang, need some cheese to go with that whine, my nigga?
wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 11:02 PM