KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Universe Power Rankings

Universe Power Rankings
Started by: jmoul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmoul

Universe Power Rankings

As the title says, in terms of power and skill, rank the following anime/manga universes. I did not include the Dragon Ball universe for obvious reasons.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, & Fairy Tail.

Please explain your reasoning behind your answer, and please, no stupid comments like "Naruto WTF Rage stomps One Piece" (Not saying this is true, just for the sake of example)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 02:46 AM
jmoul is currently offline Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

1st is Naruto. Stuff like the planetary-scale illusions and moon slicing is hard to beat.

Past that is trickier. I think Bleach's people are stronger than One Piece's, but on the flip side, there's a few dozen very strong people in Bleach period, a bit more reasonably strong ones, and a rapid falloff where one soon gets to 'total mooks,' while One Piece has a much wider number of strong and reasonably strong people. I'd tend to go OP, but I'm not actually sure how they'd handle Bleach's *very* best.

Fairy Tail, while they don't have the high-end of either, does have a lot of mages, very large militaries with stuff like skyship bombers, and superweapons like orbital magic cannons. Likely last place, but not nearly as much as they used to be- They could inflict massive damage to OP's World Government to be sure.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 06:20 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well Naruto seems like an easy and obvious choice for first place at the moment. In addition to the planetary illusion and additional god-tree absorption there is also the goudama and the casual mountain busting biju.

Bleach's top tier might edge out One Piece's top tier but the rest of the Bleach verse seems underwhelming in comparison to the more diverse OP universe. Then again that could be just because OP has more characters to work with than Bleach.

I agree with Q that Fairy Tail might still end up in last place though their DC has been on the rise as of late. They could give the mid-tier of either Bleach or One Piece a run for their money especially if we consider the Celestial Spirit King and Acnologia who were both mountain/island busting in scope respectively.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 01:07 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

1. Naruto
- God/High tiers include moon/planet busters.
- Literally thousands of mid tiers that can fight against mountain busting Biju.
- Speed outranks every other series listed by leaps and bounds.

2. Bleach
- God/High tiers include city/town busters, and certain characters capable of country busting feats, and near solar level heat projection.
- Not many, but a few characters capable of city/town busting feats.
- Speed of super high-god tiers is in the range of lightning level, as of the most recent manga chapters.

3. One Piece
- Don't read/watch OP, but I'm aware that it has a few island level high tiers.
- From what I know, it's typically acknowledged as below Bleach.

4. Fairy Tail
- Also don't read/watch. But from what I've heard, and am hearing, it sounds like the weakest of the four.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 04:08 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

One thing I'll mention is tactics, how much they use them varies. Bleach is so bad at tactics. They'll do solo fights to the point of stupidity- a weaker side may be able to beat them via simple tactics.

One Piece is not very good, mainly matching up, but still doing the occasional few-on-one and working together to reasonable effect.

Naruto uses teamwork quite handily, and they have some specific teams of great skill.

And a lot of the FT fighters enjoy working together. Good old fashion gang ups happen with regularity, and combination attacks of two people meshing together.

5 FT or Naruto fighters vs 5 Bleach fighters of the exact same power would go to the teamwork using ones without a doubt. With One Piece in between.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

4. Fairy Tail
- Also don't read/watch. But from what I've heard, and am hearing, it sounds like the weakest of the four.

I will mention it's increased in recent arcs, townbusters or higher are becoming increasingly common, and it's got big armies- a force of 1 million was just discovered on it's way two chapters ago. Plus 600 flying airships.

They've got some hax too, it's not just destructive power- one member of Fairy Tail has a turn-to-stone gaze, another has control-someone-as-puppets... there's a couple powers like that. One villain has shrink powers, strong enough that she used them on a small island and made it vanish. One of the FT members has an interest ability to set up magic ward/barriers with different rules inside, making it so that, say, if two people enter, one can leave when the other is defeated (unless they can re-write the runes- which Naruto may be able to but I doubt the others- or possess *tremendous* power to overpower them).

Xeref, the big boss, is immortal, can make an exceedingly powerful insta-death field, and created a quantity of powerful demons.

Acnologia is the other big boss, is a dragon, and is an island-buster at least.

Last edited by Q99 on Oct 14th, 2015 at 07:28 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 07:24 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Q99
One thing I'll mention is tactics, how much they use them varies. Bleach is so bad at tactics. They'll do solo fights to the point of stupidity- a weaker side may be able to beat them via simple tactics.

One Piece is not very good, mainly matching up, but still doing the occasional few-on-one and working together to reasonable effect.

Naruto uses teamwork quite handily, and they have some specific teams of great skill.

And a lot of the FT fighters enjoy working together. Good old fashion gang ups happen with regularity, and combination attacks of two people meshing together.

5 FT or Naruto fighters vs 5 Bleach fighters of the exact same power would go to the teamwork using ones without a doubt. With One Piece in between.

I will mention it's increased in recent arcs, townbusters or higher are becoming increasingly common, and it's got big armies- a force of 1 million was just discovered on it's way two chapters ago. Plus 600 flying airships.

They've got some hax too, it's not just destructive power- one member of Fairy Tail has a turn-to-stone gaze, another has control-someone-as-puppets... there's a couple powers like that. One villain has shrink powers, strong enough that she used them on a small island and made it vanish. One of the FT members has an interest ability to set up magic ward/barriers with different rules inside, making it so that, say, if two people enter, one can leave when the other is defeated (unless they can re-write the runes- which Naruto may be able to but I doubt the others- or possess *tremendous* power to overpower them).

Xeref, the big boss, is immortal, can make an exceedingly powerful insta-death field, and created a quantity of powerful demons.

Acnologia is the other big boss, is a dragon, and is an island-buster at least.

I honestly don't know enough about Fairy Tail or One Piece to legitimately reply to this. But I can ask you this.

If you took the five strongest/most hax characters from each series, as they currently exist, what series' would fare the best, to the worst?

In my eyes, it goes as I listed. Naruto would win, with Bleach at 2nd, OP at 3rd, and FT at 4th. I don't know enough though about the latter two, so how do you think it would go?

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 07:55 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

- Literally thousands of mid tiers that can fight against mountain busting Biju.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 05:28 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I honestly don't know enough about Fairy Tail or One Piece to legitimately reply to this. But I can ask you this.

If you took the five strongest/most hax characters from each series, as they currently exist, what series' would fare the best, to the worst?

In my eyes, it goes as I listed. Naruto would win, with Bleach at 2nd, OP at 3rd, and FT at 4th. I don't know enough though about the latter two, so how do you think it would go?

That's the correct order if you're talking top 5 (probably- the limits of Xeref aren't too known, and his death field could potentially be a win-by-hax), but as I mentioned, a lot of Fairy Tail's advantage is a fairly deep bench and strategic capabilities.

Like, they have military forces and weapons that can threaten fairly strong foes. Their fighters work together more. They have large-scale weapons that give them threats against high-end foes.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 06:35 PM