KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Killermovies Wikia Dragon Ball Profiles

Killermovies Wikia Dragon Ball Profiles
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
I'm just going to put you on my block list, because honestly you're an idiot and I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on you.

Because you can't refute?....alright block me it honestly doesn't matter to me at all lol. thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 01:59 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by carver9
He's reported.
Soon everybody will have him on ignore or he will be gone. Unless he stops being a troll which I doubt will ever happen.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:00 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by bbrem123
Just report him and put him on ignore. These threads would be so much better if he was not on them.

>Profiles he cant edit
>Characters he can't debate for properly.
>Hasn't beaten me in a actual debate not even in a joke debate.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:01 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Soon everybody will have him on ignore or he will be gone. Unless he stops being a troll which I doubt will ever happen.

Noone is trolling other than you time,astner,carver,Gogeta and others you guys get hostile over a fact and resort to making thins up when you can't prove it how about you stop trolling MAYBE just MAYBE you can be in my level as a debater.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:02 PM
bbrem123

I am assuming you are posting to me. I have you on ignore meaning I don't see your posts. Why even bother lol

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:03 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by carver9
He's reported.

Already reported you guys for......
Unreasonable Hostility
Ignorant comments
Unreasonable Provoking
Trolling

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:03 PM
BeyonderGod

I am assuming you are posting to me. I have you on ignore meaning I don't see your posts. Why even bother lol

Yet you are replying to a thread you cant refute?....K

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:04 PM
bbrem123

well back on topic. Could be a cool idea but does not really bring much to the table. Waste of posters time trying to contribute to this wiki. Astner had it right thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:05 PM
BeyonderGod

Astner wish he could handle a Wikia.
Astner wish he would have made a Wikia.
Astner wish he was right.

In reality he or you guys aren't you salty over a few profiles you cant contribute to.

Last edited by BeyonderGod on Oct 16th, 2015 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:15 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

well back on topic. Could be a cool idea but does not really bring much to the table. Waste of posters time trying to contribute to this wiki. Astner had it right thumb up

What's the point of a troll writing a Wiki for us anyways? It will just be slanted to his views anyways. Besides no one here voted on it, and none of us here are going to use that pathetic site.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on Oct 16th, 2015 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:17 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What the point of a troll writing a Wiki for us anyways? It will just be slanted to his views anyways. Besides no one here voted on it, and none of us here are going to use that pathetic site.
I completely agree thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:19 PM
BeyonderGod

What the point of a troll writing a Wiki for us anyways? It will just be slanted to his views anyways. Besides no one here voted on it, and none of us here are going to use that pathetic site.

Trolling=Provoking for no reason.
Trolling=Insulting
Trolling=Posting irrelevant posts
Trolling=Negative posts.

The things YOU guys do.......not me.

Wikia=Making new people join the site.

How is the profiles in my views again?...clearly the profiles are VASTLY different from my own FBO wikia.

Also alot of people voted on it you aren't that famous to be on the status to vote. thumb up

Pathetic site that will help the site? You mad or nah?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:22 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bada already said he was going to ban you, didn't you get the drift?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:23 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Yet I'm not trolling plus you have multiple reports coming in for your little spam.

You are being provoking
You are are spamming
You are trolling

3 different offenses Vs me who is being actually serious and factual.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 02:51 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is my shoulder to cry on. I'm here for you. Everyone else has you on ignore.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 03:07 PM
Blockythe1guy

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Unlike you MVC Users i don't try to be important with people because i dont need/want to be i made the Wikia so everyone can switch over here and the fact people are lazy to help out a simple site meant for the users only isnt my fault.

I ain't part of MVC anymore since it died long ago. So you don't have to be rude.

I think you're getting ahead of you and this thread man. You should chill a bit. Not saying we should support your wikia. But i think you need to not try to keep making one for KMC.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 03:11 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Here is my shoulder to cry on. I'm here for you. Everyone else has you on ignore.

>Ignored me

So why are you replying to my threads? You are basically giving me unwanted attention. sick

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 03:18 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

You're not very good at making friends it seems.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 03:21 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
I ain't part of MVC anymore since it died long ago. So you don't have to be rude.

I think you're getting ahead of you and this thread man. You should chill a bit. Not saying we should support your wikia. But i think you need to not try to keep making one for KMC.

Not being rude.

1. I am chilled
2. Already made one.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 03:22 PM
carver9

Lol...so you're using my phrases?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 03:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote