KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Juubito

Juubito
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'm not sure what you mean by "trained" when neither character got what you could call down time.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 09:38 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I think he's implying they kept their powers.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 12:55 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Also, the Shinju seemed to contain Kaguya's personality too, heh.
I agree that Obito's use of the Gudoudama was much more creative and useful.

But is he as strong as Naruto/Sasuke with the Yin/Yang seals? (Sans Chibaku Tensei ofc)

Also, do you guys think Obito was "capable" of using the Six Paths? He used the black chakra receiver rods, and the Outer Path--but never Deva or Preta. He wasn't able to use Kamui as a Juubi Jin either...
i think jubito will win this

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 12:18 PM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's implied strongly that Madara himself didn't get the RS until he absorbed the Shinju.
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Probably because it was in the tree.
i think jubito will win here

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 12:04 PM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's implied strongly that Madara himself didn't get the RS until he absorbed the Shinju.
i think juubito will win here

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 10:07 AM
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AuraAngel
When the most impressive thing you've got in regen you've become Wolverine. No one wants to be Wolverine.
i think juubito will win here

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 07:24 PM
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
SO6P Naruto and Sasuke (Trained) >Rikudou Madara > SO6P Naruto and Sasuke (Untrained) > Juubi Obito

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 08:17 AM
carver9

laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 08:37 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
1) A piece of a Bijuu is enough for the Juubi. Bijuu chakra seems to regenerate.

2) The Juubi showed the ability to split itself earlier in the war. Same ability IMO.

3) The Tree form served as an extension of Obito. However, Madara couldn't control/use the Tree form.

EDIT: I'm surprised Minato could sense the Juubi's power when Naruto couldn't.
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
SO6P Naruto and Sasuke (Trained) >Rikudou Madara > SO6P Naruto and Sasuke (Untrained) > Juubi Obito

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 09:58 PM
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) A piece of a Bijuu is enough for the Juubi. Bijuu chakra seems to regenerate.

2) The Juubi showed the ability to split itself earlier in the war. Same ability IMO.

3) The Tree form served as an extension of Obito. However, Madara couldn't control/use the Tree form.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 07:14 AM