KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing

Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Star is literally insane. How else can you describe someone who goes on a forum and then proceeds to ignore everyone except for a few people who he agrees with?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 01:00 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Star is literally insane. How else can you describe someone who goes on a forum and then proceeds to ignore everyone except for a few people who he agrees with?

Close-minded? Only in the discussions for reassurance and reinforcement of what they already believe in order to make themselves feel good?

Personally I don't ascribe stuff like this to 'crazy' or 'insane,' because people with mental illness don't act this way or vice-versa. I think we need better words.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 01:46 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

How about 'ignorant'? That usually works.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 01:50 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Q99
Close-minded? Only in the discussions for reassurance and reinforcement of what they already believe in order to make themselves feel good?

Personally I don't ascribe stuff like this to 'crazy' or 'insane,' because people with mental illness don't act this way or vice-versa. I think we need better words.

Pathologically close-minded. At least close-minded people will converse with people who disagree. Star refuses to recognize the existence of opposing views.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:00 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

To any believers who read this: Share this article with your followers on twitter and facebook so we can all share in the joy of this finding that proves irrefutably that the Holy Bible is, indeed, factual!

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:07 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Star428
To any believers who read this: Share this article with your followers on twitter and facebook so we can all share in the joy of this finding that proves irrefutably that the Holy Bible is, indeed, factual!
There's like, 10 people here who read your lunacy. What percentage of them do you think listen to you?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:42 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I believe in god... But I also believe in using the word "irrefutable" properly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I thought the Bible was irrefutable proof the Bible was factual.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:47 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

So effectively a tire was found in a body of water,... Thus Harry Potter is real

Suck it muggles

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:51 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that you spelled God with a little "g" makes me wonder exactly which one you believe in, Pr, because there are many so-called "gods" (emphasis on the lower case letter) but only one true God with the capital letter.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:53 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The fact that you spelled God with a little "g" makes me wonder exactly which one you believe in, Pr, because there are many so-called "gods" (emphasis on the lower case letter) but only one true God with the capital letter.

I'm Irish; we're allowed to use lower case.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
So effectively a tire was found in a body of water,... Thus Harry Potter is real

Suck it muggles

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guess you didn't bother to read the article, troll. It was much more than a "tire" that they found, retard.

"Suck it, smuggles". LMAO. So you're a confirmed troll, too. Welcome to ignore,"smuggles". *middle finger* smile

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 20th, 2015 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:56 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Ok an old tire...

You realize burial at sea was a/ still is popular choice of funeral? Also pot/kettle

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:01 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know it must be hard "smuggles" to accept something that spits in the face of your ignorant stubborn non-belief so you're desperate to either discredit this finding or downplay it anyway u can.thumb up

Don't bother replying because I won't read it anymore than I read your reply above.

"A tire". laughing out loud

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 20th, 2015 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:13 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by -Pr-
I believe in god... But I also believe in using the word "irrefutable" properly.

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 04:11 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think he is crazy for ignoring people, but rather because he legitimately seems to think everything in the bible is true.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Laughing that Star spent $10.00 for a 30min DVD that will basically cover what the website already shows. Suckered.

ps, parts of it have been on youtube for years:

edit: Even when diving that Michael Rood still dresses like a wizard. Epic. 04:55 to 05:20 timestamp.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 08:23 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 08:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't worry I'm sure the money goes towards a good cause.

FYI in this case "good" means terrible.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 08:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It goes to Michael Rood's (the guy who produced the vid) Harry Potter cosplay fund.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 11:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just received this dvd yesterday. Plan on watching it sometime over the weekend. Really looking forward to it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:20 AM