KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing

Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I believe in god... But I also believe in using the word "irrefutable" properly.

Yea. There's like, a million ways to refute this.

Heck, let's say chariot.

Wrong style of chariot? Sign it's from a different country other than Egypt, and thus not from the story.

Wrong age of chariot? Ditto.

Near boat parts? Sinking, chariots were simply being transported across.

Actually boat parts themselves? See 'sinking'.

Insufficient number? Not an army. Again boat, either sinking or thrown overboard.

There are cars deep in the ocean floor for that reason ^^

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 12:28 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
I just received this dvd yesterday. Plan on watching it sometime over the weekend. Really looking forward to it.

Okay this is just depressing.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Yeah, I'm actually feeling a little bad for Star at this point. The dude REALLY needs this it seems.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:16 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Q99
Yea. There's like, a million ways to refute this.

Heck, let's say chariot.

Wrong style of chariot? Sign it's from a different country other than Egypt, and thus not from the story.

Wrong age of chariot? Ditto.

Near boat parts? Sinking, chariots were simply being transported across.

Actually boat parts themselves? See 'sinking'.

Insufficient number? Not an army. Again boat, either sinking or thrown overboard.

There are cars deep in the ocean floor for that reason ^^

Basically this.
I'm religious, but, i'm also logical.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:17 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are cars on the ocean floor because Moses took a Prius when he decided to cross the Red Sea.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have to say that this 30 minute dvd is a real letdown. Don't get me wrong, the evidence was quite convincing and I'm certainly glad that it's been shown to the world. The problem I had with the dvd is only a few minutes of it was focused on the wreckage strewn across the bottom of the Red Sea. The rest of it was talking about many other unrelated things that I either already knew or just didn't really care about. Not worth the $10.00 I paid for it. What a rip-off.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2015 01:34 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Have to say that this 30 minute dvd is a real letdown. Don't get me wrong, the evidence was quite convincing and I'm certainly glad that it's been shown to the world. The problem I had with the dvd is only a few minutes of it was focused on the wreckage strewn across the bottom of the Red Sea. The rest of it was talking about many other unrelated things that I either already knew or just didn't really care about. Not worth the $10.00 I paid for it. What a rip-off.

So it was, "look, wreckage," then talk about other stuff for half an hour? (And that's... a dollar every three minutes. Yikes!)

Did they have an Egyptologist talk about what dynasty it came from and how one can tell? Did they talk about the age of the wood and how it's survived?

Did they do anything other than, "Look, wreckage, it's totally from the story! Trust us on this"?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2015 03:07 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I just watched Exodus: Gods and Kings, and it irrefutably proves that you don't need to be Egyptian to play an Egyptian.

Ergo, God.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2015 04:45 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What to you was the most convincing evidence shown? I mean besides gold mines like forklift drivers saying they think it is a chariot. Surely this few minutes of focus on the wreckage was chalk full of scientific fact? Just for laughs..did they actually do any tests on the stuff found?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2015 04:20 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I kinda admire stars faith though it's quite honorable

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 01:04 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Lol, literally anyone could have predicted this.

Also, who exactly is he talking to if everyone who's commented in this thread is on his ignore list?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 01:07 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

His faith reminds me of that Japanese soldier that stayed on the island for like 40 years

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 01:08 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
I kinda admire stars faith though it's quite honorable

But it's not even that strong if he needs evidence to confirm his beliefs.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 01:09 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by Omega Vision
But it's not even that strong if he needs evidence to confirm his beliefs.

True true...it's quite cute how he posted and boasted about this "proof"

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 01:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There also isn't anything "honorable" about his faith. You have seen him gleefully tell people they will burn in hell because they don't share his beliefs, right?

That's a weird definition of honor, but meh who am I the word police?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 05:14 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Im just now starting to see he is a religous quan. But worse

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 05:22 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO@Surtur saying there's nothing honorable about my faith. Sorry dude, if I can't help to laugh at that ridiculous statement coming from a ****ing atheist. You have no right whatso****ing ever to talk about what's "honorable" because I doubt you even know what that is considering you have no God and you probably never even served your country a day in your god**** pathetic life. thumb up

MY faith and I have more honor (and probably integrity too) than you and probably your entire family too put together. Think about the ridiculousness of what you're saying before you open your ignorant mouth next time talking about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 30th, 2015 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 05:40 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

LMAO@Surtur saying there's nothing honorable about my faith. Sorry dude, if I can't help to laugh at that ridiculous statement coming from a ****ing atheist. You have no right whatso****ing ever to talk about what's "honorable" because I doubt you even know what that is considering you have no God and you probably never even served your country a day in your god**** pathetic life. thumb up

MY faith and I have more honor than you and probably your entire family too put together.

Look at that christian faith

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 05:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

MY faith and I have more honor (and probably integrity too) than you and probably your entire family too put together. Think about the ridiculousness of what you're saying before you open your ignorant mouth next time talking about something you know absolutely nothing about.

There is nothing honorable about your faith. Notice the wording though...*your* faith. As in your own personal faith, not the religion you follow..just your own personal twisted faith in that religion.

First off it makes no sense to suggest someone who doesn't believe in God doesn't know what honor is. Especially when what constitutes honor is subjective.

Second, just look at the way you behave when it comes to religion. You gleefully tell people they will burn in hell or that you hope they burn in hell. Tell me..have you seen any atheists in this thread that are getting off on the apparent eternal damnation of others? Especially when they are supposedly burning in hell for trivial things according to you.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 30th, 2015 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 08:47 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

He really is a pitiful creature.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 08:48 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote