KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing

Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428
Only people who claim it's a "hoax" are atheists that would never admit any proof of God no matter what was shown to them. thumb up

Untrue.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Maybe my logic will brand me an Atheist BUT did the notion of using a soft metal such as gold to make chariot wheels seem just a bit odd & impractical?

Y'know...sand & rocky ground...soft metal wheels...charging into battle...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 12:40 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let us also keep in mind that if we ever found out something like this sea crossing did truly happen it wouldn't even necessarily prove "God" is real. Hell for all we know it was super advanced aliens helping them out. It's no less crazy then "magic guy did it". A lot of imagery in the bible could actually be seen as the people of the times interpretation of advanced technology they witnessed.

If Jesus teleported to my house right now and began raising the dead and turning water into wine I would...shout "zombie" and then "kill it with fire!". No I'm kidding, but I'd be convinced it was the real deal if I saw that.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 9th, 2015 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 03:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"Irrefutable Evidence" laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 08:42 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

There's irrefutable evidence for life on the moon, the DVD is also available on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...=Transformers+3

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 06:53 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yawn.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 07:43 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Just don't start crying again, Starsie. We'd hate that stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 09:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I'd have no feelings about it either way.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 10:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at this cheerleader

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 11:35 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd rather not. Which is why I decided to put the troll on ignore a while back.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 01:12 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It took me a while to convince you he was a trollsmile

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 01:16 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was actually while I was posting on Herochat during the brief time I was banned that I finally discovered it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 01:26 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

The Book of Exodus is all the evidence needed!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 01:34 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right, of course. However reading the article and especially seeing the evidence with my own eyes in the dvd filled me with joy. Experts have said that any novice could tell that the coral formations discovered on the bottom of sea where the crossing took place are not normal by any means. They very much resemble chariot parts. Both in shape and size. They also discovered a chariot wheel made out of gold (or silver, I don't recall which one) which they believe was one of the wheels of the Pharaoh's royal chariot. Good eye-opening stuff.

Btw, I watched the modern remake of The Ten Commandments recently. It wasn't nearly as good as the 1956 original with Charlton Heston. The parting of the Red Sea scene in particular was a huge let down from the original scene.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 01:50 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

You're right, of course. However reading the article and especially seeing the evidence with my own eyes in the dvd filled me with joy. Experts have said that any novice could tell that the coral formations discovered on the bottom of sea where the crossing took place are not normal by any means. They very much resemble chariot parts. Both in shape and size. They also discovered a chariot wheel made out of gold (or silver, I don't recall which one) which they believe was one of the wheels of the Pharaoh's royal chariot. Good eye-opening stuff.

Btw, I watched the modern remake of The Ten Commandments recently. It wasn't nearly as good as the 1956 original with Charlton Heston. The parting of the Red Sea scene in particular was a huge let down from the original scene.

I agree. The Charlton Heston version was by far the best version. Bible movies were always better back then. I hate how Hollywood butchured the Noah film.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 02:05 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still haven't seen that yet but I heard about all the controversy it caused because it didn't mention God anywhere in the film.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 02:15 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

They very much resemble chariot parts. Both in shape and size. They also discovered a chariot wheel made out of gold (or silver, I don't recall which one) which they believe was one of the wheels of the Pharaoh's royal chariot. Good eye-opening stuff.

Yes, chariot parts...that's ONE chariot.

And one supposed wheel made of gold...that surprisingly no one's stolen.

Enough evidence right there to claim it was an entire army.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 11:47 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

However reading the article and especially seeing the evidence with my own eyes in the dvd filled me with joy.

Reading this fills me with sadness.

quote:
Experts have said that any novice could tell that the coral formations discovered on the bottom of sea where the crossing took place are not normal by any means. They very much resemble chariot parts. Both in shape and size.

Yep, because if something "very much resembles" something it must be what you think it is. That is of course how a true expert would operate, he would just make vague statements about how it might resemble something.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 7th, 2016 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 06:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

That's how it usually works. Evolution is "pseudoscience" and the process with which we discern how old things are is circular logic, but then when anything, no matter how vague or unproven, seems to align with religion or a story from the bible, it is fact.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 02:06 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

My favourite things are true and you're aren't by the same logic. Shut up.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 03:51 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote