KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun runs a guantlet

Exar Kun runs a guantlet
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

First off, why is Malgus above Vader?

Second he stops at Vader

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 04:56 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

My dearest Temp, what are the chances that there is currently a transgender lesbian married Asian-European who managed to give birth by having sex with her wife living in the Philippines?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Removed

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 18th, 2015 at 05:06 PM

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao i would an hero so hard if i were him after playing such a trash for so long and having it discovered

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 04:59 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:00 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Ooooh, this AP shit reminds me of the Lykopis fiasco on Comicvine. The exposure gave me AIDS all the same. smile smile smile smile smile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

at least end this miserable transgender gay lesbian f*ggot sh*t playing a human trash on bazillion accounts and an hero already

we want livestream just to be sure

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:06 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Please don't derail threads with nonsense like that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:07 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

HOLY SHIT YOU REMOVED MY POST

COME ON DUDE LOL

Last edited by Jaggarath on Oct 18th, 2015 at 05:11 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:09 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Not cool man.

Neph must have reported me.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Oct 18th, 2015 at 05:15 PM

Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Last edited by Jaggarath on Oct 18th, 2015 at 05:13 PM

Deronn Solo
King Yami

That post was so great it gave ne AIDS; bring it back, pls. smile smile smile smile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:16 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Kun beats Vader then goes on to beat the rest of the list with his prep.

Vader goes down to amulet blasts that punch holes in walls that can survive turbolasers.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anyway, Kun beats Vader then goes on to beat the rest of the list with his prep.

Vader goes down to amulet blasts that punch holes in walls that can survive turbolasers.

There is no way he's beating Sidious.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:21 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

With 24 hours of prep, yeah there is.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:22 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by Nephthys
With 24 hours of prep, yeah there is.

Nah he still loses. I get the point of view and I understand it, but Sidious still wins. The prep just means Sidious wins less than he normally woudl. I says Sidious takes it with 6-7/10 wins.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:23 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Scans/quotes for the Temple walls tanking Turbolasers, Neph?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:29 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
HOLY SHIT YOU REMOVED MY POST

COME ON DUDE LOL

There's always comicvine blogs :>

Wtb banning of AP for socking, since Badabing actually promised a ban if any evidence of socking was procured :>

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'll PM Bada later today with the facts I complied.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:32 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Why is Tempest still around then?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:34 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote