KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor Vs GL Hal, slugfest

Namor Vs GL Hal, slugfest
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Same as no constructs, no construct shields. A personal shield is a "skin tight" coating.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 10:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

So more like an aura, a 'shield' that thin isn't going to help here

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 10:39 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

If its worth thinking about, its worth over thinking...laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 10:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

GL auto shields (I.e. Their aura) have taken supernovas.....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 01:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

And blackholes.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 01:01 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

A lot of characters have done than and still been beat up. Hardly the endall be all bench mark in a fist fight.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 01:46 PM
Philosophía

When has Namor bypassed shields capable of tanking supernovas and blackholes? Since he's, you know, the one talked about in this thread.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 01:48 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

When has GL stood there taking Hulk level blows with 0 effect?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 01:51 PM
Philosophía

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Since when is Namor the Hulk?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 01:53 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

When has Namor done that?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 01:55 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
Hulk level

quote:
Since when is Namor the Hulk?

Reading. It's fundamental.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:01 PM
Philosophía

Reading. It's fundamental.
Saying Namor has Hulk level hits implies that he's as strong as Hulk - which he's not. Saying Namor can't breach GL shields doesn't mean Hulk wouldn't.

Understanding your own points. Also fundamental.

Now, if you have no feats of Namor bypassing shields that are capable of withstanding supernovas/black holes, you can go on with your day, and stop wasting mine.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:05 PM
riv6672

Next time you dont have to answer the PM i sent you saying "please Phil, there arent enough people bitching moaning and generally being douchey in this thread, grace it with your presence!". It'll save you some time.
If you dont agree with my thinking that Namor is a Hulk level character, thats fine.
Being at the same level as the person to your left or right doesnt mean you can do the exact same things as them, just means you're comparable.

Oh hell, you misunderstood "level". No way you'll get "comparable". laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:28 PM
Philosophía

Next time you dont have to answer the PM i sent you saying "please Phil, there arent enough people bitching moaning and generally being douchey in this thread, grace it with your presence!". It'll save you some time.
If you dont agree with my thinking that Namor is a Hulk level character, thats fine.
Being at the same level as the person to your left or right doesnt mean you can do the exact same things as them, just means you're comparable.

Who pissed in your soup?

Go fetch me some feats and then come back here, dumbo.

Until then..
Namor is not Hulk level
Namor can't breach GL shields
Hal beats Namor.

Stop with trying to get 'provocative'
You can only do that when your IQ hits 3 digits, and you're struggling with two.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:49 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Shut up, Oprah.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 02:52 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Namor is Thing level.

Hulk is > Thing.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 03:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Namor is far above thing level...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 04:20 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Genii96
Namor is far above thing level...

By that I meant, they're in the same tier.

Hell, here on KMC he's aHigh Meta, same as Thing. Assuming we've been generous to Thing, Namor would be Low Herald....

Hulk is Mid, but that's obv wrong, lol.

IOW, Thing is close to Namor than Namor is to Hulk.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 04:45 PM
Philosophía

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
IOW, Thing is closer to Namor than Namor is to Hulk.
thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 04:52 PM
Mindset

Namor > Thanos > Blackholes

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 05:35 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote