KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor Vs GL Hal, slugfest

Namor Vs GL Hal, slugfest
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The OP said that Hal was allowed to amp himself, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 10:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

And with amping but no constructs is Hal stronger than any of the strongest opponents namor has already faced according to feats? I don't believe so.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 10:45 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by namorsubby
And with amping but no constructs is Hal stronger than any of the strongest opponents namor has already faced according to feats? I don't believe so.

He doesn't need to be, though. It isn't like Namor is Hulk level.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 11:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I don't see Namor breaking Hal's personal shields, but also I don't see Hal KOing Namor with out constructs

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 11:52 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by -Pr-
He doesn't need to be, though. It isn't like Namor is Hulk level.

Yes,not like he hasn't stalemated him so many times.or outright beat his ass in their fights and......oh wait!,never mind

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 07:53 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Haha.
Thats why used the term Hulk level...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 10:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Genii96
Yes,not like he hasn't stalemated him so many times.or outright beat his ass in their fights and......oh wait!,never mind

So you think Namor is a high herald? Really?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 11:30 AM
riv6672

Semantics. Arguing of.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 12:02 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

You can debate his level all you want theres still no way Hal should be strong enough to knock him out.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 12:36 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I have to agree.
The point is, Namor CAN affect GL with his blows; he's plenty strong enough.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 12:41 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why can't Hal be strong enough to knock him out if he amps?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 01:15 PM
namorsubby

Besides there being no evidence that hes that strong even if he amps?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 01:17 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Besides there being no evidence that hes that strong even if he amps?

Strong enough to fight Mongul isn't strong enough?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 01:24 PM
namorsubby

He didn't injure mogul with his fists he did it by constructing armor and using steels hammer. Important details to mention.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He didn't injure mogul with his fists he did it by constructing armor and using steels hammer. Important details to mention.

So the part where he picks him up and ****s him across the room isn't strength?

His armour doesn't protect him against Mongul's yellow hands. And wielding the hammer still requires strength to be able to hit Mongul that hard.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 03:14 PM
namorsubby

Lifting and throwing mongul without significantly injuring him does not make him strong enough to KO Namor. He probably amped with the constructed armor because I've never seen a strength feat from him alone worth a damn and relative to this match. It's still a weapon though. And he doesn't have one in this scenario

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 03:30 PM
h1a8

Lifting and throwing mongul without significantly injuring him does not make him strong enough to KO Namor. He probably amped with the constructed armor because I've never seen a strength feat from him alone worth a damn and relative to this match. It's still a weapon though. And he doesn't have one in this scenario
Agreed that hitting someone with a blunt weapon amps hitting power over hitting with fists. But not by that much. We can still prove strength by the feat. You are acting if strength can't be approximated if someone damages something with a blunt object. It can. Thor shattered the top of mountains after slamming into Exitar with the hammer. Surely that proves strength right?

Anyway one shotting Mongol with a blunt weapon is equivalent to being able to damage Namor significantly with fists alone. Especially since Mongol is very far above Namor.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:56 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So because you say he "probably" did something, we disregard that he went toe to toe with a herald while injured?

Rings can and have made biological changes to Lanterns bodies before. Armour wouldn't protect him from yellow fists either. Hell, it even shows him without armour throwing Mongul.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Oct 27th, 2015 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 06:33 PM
Genii96

Originally posted by -Pr-
So you think Namor is a high herald? Really?

Nope,but neither is hulk,I am saying he is at hulk's level,because his feats say so,and I am pretty sure normal hulk isn't a high herald. Not to mention,his enchanted adamantium trident that oneshotted hulk when it was used to stab him,and allows namor several tricks

Last edited by Genii96 on Oct 27th, 2015 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 09:09 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Genii96
Nope,but neither is hulk,I am saying he is at hulk's level,because his feats say so,and I am pretty sure normal hulk isn't a high herald. Not to mention,his enchanted adamantium trident that oneshotted hulk when it was used to stab him,and allows namor several tricks

no expression ... Hulk has been called the most powerful being on the planet too many times (while having insane fts) for him to not be a high Herald.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 09:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote