KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » MID-HERALD TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION

MID-HERALD TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

I need to fix that. My b-day is wrong on here. It's on June 8th.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 12:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

No, it's January 23rd!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 12:29 AM
Badabing is online now! Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah but you didn't actually announce it before the match Blair. You drafted all three at once in a single group as if it were an amalgam. We're supposed to know the basics of who we're facing before the match, and whether we're fighting 1 character or a team of 2 characters definitely seems to fall under the heading of basic info that needs to be disclosed in the spirit of fairness. As is my entire opening is all but invalid because NEED to know info was kept from me.

:/

No, it doesn't. You knew my team, that was the basics. How I utilize them after that is part of my tactics and battle strategy. This has literally never been an issue before in amalgam tournaments, I've seen others do it and done it before.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 01:10 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Badabing
No, it's January 23rd!

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 02:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Does that post count as 1 that I made in that thread since i was primarily asking a question or is it still on me? Either way is alright with me.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 02:48 PM
DarkSaint85

Fix your birthday first.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 02:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Smurph, are you out there? After two weeks, am I the winner?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:24 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I haven't run away, just getting through exams. I'll post soon.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 03:11 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Good. I was dreading handing out a victory based on a time out.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 03:19 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Does that post count as 1 that I made in that thread since i was primarily asking a question or is it still on me? Either way is alright with me.

Carver needs an answer. I want to be entertained by the match.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 10:15 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I guess I have to waste one of my posts
If his gamble worked it would have been a doozy of a post which is why he made it known he was sacrificing one for it. He should have argued more points after that or just brought it up in this thread. There is absolutely no way he's unaware he lost a post cause he started off by saying he's using one

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 12:43 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by psycho gundam
If his gamble worked it would have been a doozy of a post which is why he made it known he was sacrificing one for it. He should have argued more points after that or just brought it up in this thread. There is absolutely no way he's unaware he lost a post cause he started off by saying he's using one

Cool. B dubs, you're up. Astound us.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 12:46 PM
carver9

Originally posted by psycho gundam

I'm not saying he lost a post, I'm saying I lost a post bringing up/disputing his strategy.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 06:57 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

....I'm aware

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 02:15 PM
DarkSaint85

Smurph, when do your exams end again?

And does BW know he's meant to post next?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 08:25 AM
Smurph
------

Just logged on to say a post is incoming.

Sorry that January was a mess for me, but I'm excited to bring some life back to the match.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 05:35 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Yeah yeah. I'll post something tonight. My laptop broke but my response to Carver won't be that long anyways.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 09:51 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Yeah yeah. I'll post something tonight. My laptop broke but my response to Carver won't be that long anyways.
When technology fails it just seems like the cosmos is aligned against you.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 10:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

What's happening with the tournament threads? They have been inactive for weeks.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 5th, 2016 11:24 PM
Badabing is online now! Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Bada, I'll be posting something in it tomorrow, I'll have a working keyboard

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 04:10 AM