KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » MID-HERALD TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION

MID-HERALD TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Congrats, BW.

Old Post May 9th, 2016 08:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

MF DELPH AS PROVEN BY HIS RULING FOR, BLAIR, IS A .....

THIEVING, REPROBATE, LOWLIFE, SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE POWERS VESTED IN ME I MOVE THAT, MF DELPH, IS BANNED FOR LIFE FROM VOTING AND COMPETING IN BATTLEZONES!!!!

Old Post May 10th, 2016 12:45 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Are there judgements for my match?

What happens next? BW, am pretty busy next week, what with the wedding and honeymoon.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 11:17 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Keep the rules as is as well as the best of 5 judgments, so basically all that's left is a redraft again (if that's agreed upon, that is)

Old Post May 11th, 2016 09:49 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

What happens next? BW, am pretty busy next week, what with the wedding and honeymoon.

Your presence here is TAINTED BY CORRUPTION!!!!

STEP ASIDE AND LET THE MIGHTY LOB TAKE HIS TRUE PLACE IN THE FINALS!!!!!

Old Post May 11th, 2016 10:20 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

No worries. I don't care about time, we'll make sure we finish the tournament. Enjoy your ball and chain and congrats!

And yes to redrafts PG. thumb up

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 14th, 2016 08:52 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Blair Wind
And yes to redrafts PG. thumb up
What day and time is goof for you both?

Old Post May 14th, 2016 10:10 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

So it's Darksaint vs BW?

Old Post May 15th, 2016 06:11 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by psycho gundam
What day and time is goof for you both?

Prob next weekend (I.e the earliest it can be).

It would have to wrap up over the course of two weeks, because after that I'm starting my walk of the earth.

And yes, Id.

Old Post May 15th, 2016 08:32 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

real question is--are you more excited about getting married, or about winning your match against smurph? big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2016 05:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Close second, but winning against Smurph was the best thing that happened to me.

My wife has agreed that I was prob happier.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 05:45 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Married, on his honeymoon, and still posting on KMC? I think you're doing it wrong.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 16th, 2016 05:47 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Close second, but winning against Smurph was the best thing that happened to me.

My wife has agreed that I was prob happier.

i expected nothing less. thumb up

Old Post May 16th, 2016 06:13 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Married, on his honeymoon, and still posting on KMC? I think you're doing it wrong.

Or, doing it EXCEEDINGLY right.....

Old Post May 20th, 2016 07:21 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

What do you guys think about an open draft at noon eastern time tomorrow? Noon eastern time Saturday till noon eastern time Sunday?

Old Post May 21st, 2016 01:09 AM
DarkSaint85

Sure.

Old Post May 21st, 2016 09:26 AM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
MF DELPH AS PROVEN BY HIS RULING FOR, BLAIR, IS A .....

THIEVING, REPROBATE, LOWLIFE, SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE POWERS VESTED IN ME I MOVE THAT, MF DELPH, IS BANNED FOR LIFE FROM VOTING AND COMPETING IN BATTLEZONES!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 21st, 2016 02:13 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Delph, did you have a ruling for my match?

Old Post May 21st, 2016 02:18 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

No, actually. Since it wouldn't have impacted the outcome I didn't bother reading it over a few times to come to a decision.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:20 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

No worries!

Old Post May 21st, 2016 04:20 PM